Plan For The Future

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV

This time I woke up in my room with Irene by my side hugging me by my waist. Its been a week since we become official and she is now more happy and full of smiles. No more nightmares and she is more confident now. I kiss her forehead and she slowly waking up. 

" Goodmorning sleepyhead~ " 

" Goodmorning dear~ " my heart melted immediately. 

I pretend to collapse on the bed. She got up and the blanket falls to her waist to reveal that she didn't wear anything to sleep. Well both of us didn't. She didn't seem to be bothered by it and just keep on shaking me. 

" Im sorry heheh but when you say dear it melted me heheh I might need an ice cream " 

" Ya, no ice cream until you eat breakfast " she slapped my chest lightly. 

I got up to seat and pull her closer to, I look into her eyes and I lean in to give her a passionate morning kiss. We break the kiss once we both felt satisfied. 

" I didn't even managed to brush my teeth~ " she whines and pout. 

" Who cares hehe " I pin her down and get on top of her. 

" I think I know what I want for breakfast~ " I added whispering to her. 

" Is your sister around? " 

" Nah, she left early,soo its just both of us~ " 

" You're so naughty dear~ " I lean in and we got a steamy and busy morning. 

timeskip to after breakfast

Im washing the dishes when I feel a pair of arms wrapped behind on my waist. I off the tap water and turn around, she immediately burries her face on my chest. 

" You really love my chest that much huh? " she giggled. 

" Well not as much as I love you as a whole! " she jumped and wrapped her legs on my waist. 

" I don't know the mom of RedVelvet will be this clingy " she immediately got down. 

" You dont like me being clingy...okay... " Oh shoot. 

" No,no, I don't mind well in fact I like it. I feel blessed that I got to see this side of you... pity those ReVeLuv hehe " I smile evilish. 

" Ya! But yeah...you already one tier above them! In my heart you are right below my parents hehe " 

" Ohh imagine if they hear this~ " 

" Ya! " she then chase me all around the house. 

Irene POV

We both ended up on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter