That Red Flavour

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene POV

My fever have slowly die down and I got up slowly from my bed and I didn't see Y/n lay down on the floor?! Have he leave me alone while Im still sleeping?! That stupid boy...

Hurmm something smells nice? I cast the wet towel which already dry aside and got out of bed. I make my way towards the kitchen to see Y/n is cooking?! I walk closer to him and wrap my arms around his waist. 

" Noona? You should rest more~ " he says as he continue cooking. 

" Its okay...im already okay...thanks for last night Y/n! " I stretch my legs upward and peck him in the cheeks. 

He caught it by surprise and both of us ended up blushed like crazy. I tug on his arms and snuggle my head closer to him to hide my embarrassment. 

" First time huh noona? " I nod shyly. 

" OMO! Unnie?! Did you just kiss him?! " both of us turn our attention to the direction of the voice. 

All that we saw are Yeri, Joy and Seulgi standing still and shock and covering their mouths. 

" Ya! Snap out of it! " they all snap out of it and run towards. 

I let go of Y/n and hug all of them. They must be so worried about me since I told them I got sick...before texting Y/n. 

" Unnie! How did you get sick? You must have not been eating well? " Seulgi visibly concerned. 

" Well I wonder who's that guy? " 

" Seriously Sooyoung unnie? " Yeri replied to Sooyoung and she just laugh sheepishly. 

Y/n turn off the stove and walk towards us all and introduce himself. 

" Annyeonghaseyo Im Y/n *doing awkward peace pose* " I slap his shoulder jokingly. 

" What's that for? " I asked while immitate his actions. 

" I don't know how to react " and they all laughed at us. 

" Unnie you're much more happier! " Yeri squeal in excitement. 

" Thank you brother in law~ " Sooyoung teases us again. 

" Oh unnie here's your meds " Seulgi hand me some paracetamol for my fever. 

" Thanks~ " I hug her and she hug me back. 

" Make sure you take that meds noona or else you wont get to see Mount Fuji with me " he says as he turn back his attention to the food again probably thinking he needs to cook more. 

" Unnie? You're already planning a date with him after just few weeks here?! " Seulgi asked. 

" Well its not a date...just a friendly hang out " Do I...Really? 

" Oh sure unnie~ " Sooyoung rolled her eyes and Yeri just slapped her arms. 

Then my members put their own stuff in their own room. Seulgi told me that Seungwa got busy recently with her solo album preparations thats coming soon...hoping that ReVeLuv will support her. As a leader Im always worry about all of them. 

" That guy is really dedicated on cooking huh? More than you unnie " Seulgi says. 

" Yeah, Im guessing he's worried about me since I fell sick yesterday... " 

" Unnie..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter