Feeling You

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Month Passed 

Y/n POV 

Today finally be the day that I will be able to meet and be together with Irene for the rest of my life. Wondering what day it is? Its our wedding day. After months of planning and a month of not seeing each other due to my busy schedule and her settling her stuff finally today will be the day. 

Our secret wedding... 

I am a nervous wreck from the begining, I know eventually this day will come but, not this fast...well partially thats my fault too for not holding myself back but who cares we have a kid on the way. 

" Hey champ, nervous? " Takeshi san are waiting at the door of my make up room. 

" Ofcourse Tak...I don't know that I will get married first although you're like two years older than me... " I say as the make up artist doing their works. 

" Heck you get married to the most prettiest girl in the world too...someone with a broken face like you...a yokai " he starts laughing. 

" Ahh seriously we're about that thing again? " He nods. 

" Just so you know I will take tittle away from you...if you want to go for a long honeymoon~ plus you have a daughter on the way right? " I nod. 

" Yeah, I think my run this time have been good enough..." I held the championship close and dear to me. 

" You are one of the youngest IC champ in NJPW history ever too " I nod. 

Actually before even get a hold on the championship, I have planned to drop it once I got married...I want to spend atleast 2 to 3 months or even now until my daughter is born to be with the family. I have main evented a lot so I guess this is the right choice. 

Irene POV 

The day...the day have come where I will officially become the wife of Y/n and the mother of our children. I take a deep breath as the make up artist does their works. I still have anxiety about make up artist crews so I asked Seulgi to stay by my side, she's going to be my bridesmaid anyway. 

" Unnie...youre okay? Stress is not so good for pregnant lady... " She caressed my hand in worry. 

" Yeah...just still that haunts me to this day... " I start to feel chills 

" Its okay unnie...this time Im here with you...and look now you have Y/n to protect you... " I nodded. 

The session continues with Seulgi by my side. She always stayed with me no matter what and she will always be worried about me, yes ofcourse we have the kiddo Yeri too but with Seulgi I feel so comfortable. 

" Unnie...you sure about your decision? " I nod. 

" Have you told Y/n about it? " I shake my head. 

" Why? He should know...especially no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter