Café

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene POV

I don't know what get over me too, I just tug on his coat and followed him like a little kid. Maybe I am afraid to get lost or something but yeah. He isn't too fazed seeing me, did he not know who I am? But he spoke korean with me? 

We walked into a Starbucks and Im still following him like a little kid, with my cap on. He poke my shoulder lightly. 

" Miss? What would you like? " he asked looking at me with that eye of his. 

" Americano will do " he nods. 

" Alright, I'll get it for you. You can find a seat first " I nod and walk away. 

I take the seat by the window because I want to see the beautiful view of the flowers thats slowly blooming. Why do you feel like this Joohyun ah? You have never really warm up to guys especially that someone is a stranger. You are really acting out of character...

" Alright, one iced americano and one caramel latte for me hehe " he put the drinks on the table then take a seat opposing me. 

" Thank you again for saving me " I nod. 

" What we're you thinking?! You almost kill yourself?! " Now that looks more like your character. 

"*Sigh* a lot and its a long story... " he takes a sip and take a look outside.

He treated me different, Im pretty sure he know who I am but still he's like he doesn't even bothered to. Then his phone rang... 

ring~ring~ 

The caller Id says squirrel noona. Did he have connections with someone korean thats how he can speak good korean. Not just that he spoke perfect Japanese. 

" Sorry gotta take this before she got mad " I nod.

He then move outside, he pick up the call and he looks so happy and smiling all the way when he spoke to whomever Squirrel noona is to him. I then divert my attention to the blooming flowers. I can't believe time passes by so fast that now it's already spring...this spring aren't that good for me...last year was good, we got to comeback...

Soon after he went back inside and take a seat. 

" Sorry, she's a bit nosy... " he laughed and rub his nape before take another sip. 

" Thank you for the coffee " 

" Nah don't sweat it...its just coffee " he smile again. 

Why does it seems that he's hiding sadness behind every smile? 

" Do you...like know who I am? " he shake his head. 

" Well...Im Joohyun...Bae Joohyun...nice to meet you Mr Stranger " he chuckled. 

" Im Y/n...nice to meet you too Joohyun ssi. You share the same name as uhhh RedVelvet Irene isn't it? " 

" I am her... " he just mouthed O 

" I knew it " he say it in such a calm manner. 

" Huh? Normally you know people would treat me extra special just because Im an idol... " 

" An idol is still a human right? Considering that you hide your identity here and none of your members are here seems like youre on vacation so...I don't want to disturb you...I learned it the hard way " he smile and look outside. 

What might be in his mind? What does he meant he learned it the hard way? Then theres an awkward silence between both of us. The only sounds can be heard are just the sound of coffee making by the barista and the smell of the coffee. This is so calming...

" Its beautiful isnt it...the spring... " he broke the silence. 

" Yeah... " 

That look in his eyes...that sentimental look...he misses someone... he's lonely... he's sad...

" You're not from here are you? " he regain himself and shook his head. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter