Blooming

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV

The land of the rising sun they say and indeed, the sun is up like legit up. I slowly dragging my tired body up and seat on the bed while rubbing my eyes. 

" Sis really need a blackes out curtains, just like how I have in my room " I gain my conciousness and grab my phone to see the time is already 10am. 

" She must be out already... " I drag my heavy legs out of the bed and me being me, I totally ignore the messy bed that I woke up in. 

I open my room door and for sure it is quiet. As if that I can hear a pin drop. I walk to the kitchen and what I see warms my heart. A warm well no longer but, a miso soup and a grilled fish. I don't really eat much of fish but you know taking care of my bodies as a wrestler back then really teach me how to appreciate a fish. 

I gran the miso soup bowl and put it inside a microwave to heat it up and after that the fish follows. I also heat up the rice in the rice cooker and thats what I eat for my breakfast. Then I got on my phone and catch up with what I've missed and ofcourse searched where I can find a blooming sakura. 

" Nothing changed huh... " I thought to myself. 

This week was supposed to be my wedding well more like this upcoming weekend but that ended badly and why the hell do I still have her pictures in my freaking instagram! Thats how I spend the rest of my morning, deleting the memories...maybe the memories as in the data picture will be deleted but in my mind...it will never be deleted. 

Irene POV

I woke up with smiles carved into my face. The warmth from the sun washes over me as I kick the blanket aside and take a seat on my bed. I didn't even bother to look at my phone as I leave it and head to the kitchen. 

" I still have left over... " I decide to just heat up the left over. 

" That reminds me, grocery shopping... " And the sound of the microwave shocked me back. 

I take out the hot food, bring it with a cup of water and head to the living room. I turn on the tv and honestly...I do feel a little bit...lonely...well it was my choice anyway to run away and find peace. 

I continue eating and when the news about me in the news...in the celebrity news...I just cant take it and close the tv immediately. 

" Aish! I thought going here would be more calming.... " I look outside the sliding door pass the see through curtains. 

I got up and do the dishes. While doing it, I feel that as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter