SM Entertainment

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV

I hate flying and I still do...thank god this trip will only take us 1-2 hours of flying. More than that, I would rather just eat my freaking sleeping pills. 

" Y/n~ are you okay? " I look to my left and Irene is sitting next to me and holding my hands, intertwined our hands together. 

" Thank god you are wearing your cap " she nodded and hug my arms. 

" Im sorry~ you should have continue your training but...Boa daepyonim wants to meet with you~ " 

flashback

Im in the ring to shed off my ring rust with Ibushi san. Thank god he take his time off from the current fued for his world championship and re trained me for my comeback. After the discussion with Ibushi san, he says NJPW are looking for me to comeback too since a lot of their talents have been more bussier and they need someone in the mid card to carry the IC championship. 

" You didn't loose a single step huh Y/n! Im so proud of you " he says as he hand me a bottled water. 

" I should say that to you Ibushi san, hold two tittles at once...thats a whole lot of burden " 

" That's why Im dropping the tittle to you in the next few event " eh?! 

" Did you forget? I carry the IC championship too? " Oh right. 

" Damn I totally forgot about it... " 

" You...really " he shakes his head and Im just smilling like a stupid boy. 

Irene have head back to Korea about a month ago and yeah Im here grinding hard to make my comeback soon, they have teased that I will he a surprise opponent for Ibushi san's IC championship. What they didn't know that in the same show after winning there will be surprised waiting. 

" You sure about going heel? " Ibushi san asked. 

" Yeah, I feel that being the villain is cool but you know I still get nervous, the Japan crowd its different " he nods. 

" I agree they are full of respect with the art that we are performing " I nod. 

" So? What makes you want to join back? There must be something right? " 

" Yeah...I need to work harder now. When I first make my leave from the scene, it is not because of where I am. I don't care lower mid card or heck a jobber but it was my ex fiancé that pushed me to stop wrestling. She said it took too long and yeah ended up it doesn't work but now Im with someone that uhh supports my dream because I supported her dreams too, since the beginning. I've known her since 2014 but yeah took me 9 years to finally met her " 

" Thats a drama by itself, so whos the lucky girl? " And just like on point. 

" Y/n! " Irene?! What is she doing here? Aren't she busy with schedule? 

" Hi!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter