Holding Hands Together

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene POV

I can't believe they pushed me to invite him back just after he went back home and they wont stop doing it even Seulgi! 

" Unnie~ you should spend more time with him. I know you like him " Seulgi says. 

" No more like love him~ " Sooyoung corrected her. Well Sooyoung is indeed right. 

" Yeah...hurmm we will go out in order that unnie will get to spend 'alone' time with him~ " Yeri added. 

" You know you don't need to go this far... " 

" We just want you to be happy unnie... you've been through too much... " Seulgi says.

" Okay...thank you... "

" Dont be too naughty okay unnie~ " Sooyoung teases me. 

" Aish! Hurmmm " then she laughed. 

" I know you want him to yourself unnie~ " Im already looking down all red. 

" Alright better leave now since Y/n will be here soon! " Seulgi ushered everyone out. 

Now what should I do for him? Should I cook for him? Should I prepare the...nah...he wouldn't want to jump that quickly. Now im being left alone in the house...I think I should cook something...since he already cook for me today. 

I decide to cook you soondubu jiggae, he really bought a lot of stuff along with the one that bought before. Now the whole fridge can feed us all a whole month, maybe less since now the rest are here. 

ding~dong~

Oh he must be here! I excitedly walked to the door and open it and to my surprise it is not Y/n...its him...its Taehyung...I backed up a bit...how did? How did he knows where I am? 

" Hi noona? Try to run away from me? " he said as he walked into the dorm. 

" Im...im uh... " he then walked passed me and head to the kitchen. 

" Oh cooking for someone? Are you expecting me darling? " Eh?! 

" No! I am not expecting you! Now get out of my house! " 

He slowly and sleazy moving closer to me, I backed away from him until I have nowhere to run anymore. He pinned me straight to the wall and forcing himself to me. 

" Why are you running away from me~? Our relationship have cost both of us so much...why dont we just date? Like for real? " 

" I don't love you Taehyung...not even once... " he scoffed and started to forcing himself more on me. 

Y/n...help...help..HELP! 

" Noona? Noona? Noona...wake up! " I felt my body being shaken. 

Y/n POV

I was laying down on the sofa after all of the members are back from going out. Joohyun noona got too tired preparing me food and she just dozed off half way through the movie. She's now sleeping in her room after I tuck her in. 

" Y/n...Help...Help...HELP! Y/n! " wait? That's noonas voice? 

I immed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter