Priority

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

turn back time

Y/n POV

After finishing with the in ring works, I went back stage to do simple interview and now that I have a manager accompany me all along things get tad bit easier. 

" So I have nothing slotted right for tomorrow? " he nodded. 

" Next week you will do another promo since Ibushi will be off for a week " I nod. 

Pretty much knew about that.

" I think Ill be in Korea in the weekends " my manager nods. 

" Just be careful and dont injure yourself, youre in the title programme right now and the boss is highly hoping for you to carry the IC championship " 

" Sure, I will be extra careful! " 

After the show I went back to my sister's appartment and pack up some clothes. 

" Yo, where you're going? " My sis passed by my room and asked. 

" Oh, Im gonna go watch Irene perform tomorrow " 

" About that Isn't it about time y'all move in together? " I shrug. 

" Well I have her apartment password and keycard. Moving in maybe after this championship run? " she nods. 

" Can't believe that you will finally raise that gold belt over your head...I still remember when you stole dad's belt and make a makeshift championship belt " 

" Oh damn the good old days when our family not broken like this... shouldn't you contact atleast mom? Im sure shes okay with you not marrying anyone? " she just shrug. 

" Do it sis! Or Ill force you to! " 

" Fine! " she says as she walked away. 

I have booked a flight ticket about a week ago, I have planned it well hopefully I wouldn't get caught. Yes, I keep this away from Irene just because...well just because but I have an accomplice. 

" Annyeonghaseyo Yerim ah! " that is Yeri hehe. 

" Ah Y/n! Brother in Law! " 

" Aish, not yet. Ya did you perhaps get a slip of a tongue? And tell Irene about it? " 

" No, not that I remember of...did Unnie asked? " 

" Nope, just testing you who know...well its you after all " I laughed. 

" Aish, thank god youre my friend! " Yeah we did get closer partially thanks to our age too. 

" Its alright, Ill be at the show tomorrow, what time again? " 

" Just be there by 4pm, unnie will be out early because of make up and everything " 

" Gotcha, thanks chingoose " 

" Anything oppa~ " 

" Imagine if Irene heard you call me oppa hahhaa she would kill you " 

" Fine! " 

we both continue chatting for awhile before ended the call and fall asleep.

timeskip to Y/n at Irene's appartment 

Who knew she changed her password immediately after we got together. A mixture of her birthday and my birthday...hehe cute. I opened the door and yeah just as I predicted, elegant and simplistic. 

I settled down and change my clothes before going out. I don't dare to touch anything. Yeah ive been here before after the contract signing and stayed here before but I wouldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter