Anything For You

Blooming Pink Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene POV 

I woke up next to my soon to be husband, today is his big day and in a month will be our big day. We have planned the marriage. It feels good to have him by my side especially now that I am pregnant...I was scares at first but he managed to make me feel safe. 

" Goodmorning my love~ " he backhugged me and touched my baby bump. 

" Goodmorning~ " I turn around and kissed him. 

" Its good to have you today...here...also other noona's " 

" You seems to never forget about my group huh? " he nods. 

" Oh Twice will be there too...well some of them...dont get jealous okay? " He booped my nose. 

" I won't...Nayeon is my friend after all...besides Im carrying your child and not her heheh " 

" Thank you Irene~ " he kissed my forehead. 

" No! I want it here! " I point to my lips. 

" You~ come here~ " he leans in and pull my head closer. 

I could never stopped liking his kisses. The best kisses that I have ever receive, yes I did get kissed by Taehyung once just to get caught by Dispatch. Thankfully now that Boa Daepyonim have discussed with Bang Sihyuk Pdnim that the agreement is cancelled and last night our article have been released. 

flashback 

tenenet~ 

I saw Y/n walked into our dorm because I say that he should wait for us to come by. He have just finished with his training at the gym. 

" Surprise!!! " All of us surprise him. 

" Ahhh! " He ended up shocked and landed on his . 

" Aigoo Y/n! " I immediately got next to him. 

" Aish! I told you guys he's very flinching " I told my members and they all felt guilty. 

" Its okay love. Looks like you all are here! Im glad to have people that love me supporting me " he says as he gets up and pull me closer for a hug. 

" Who doesn't want to see you win your first championship~ " I kissed his cheeks. 

" Yeah unnie is right, break a leg for tomorrow brother in law~ " Yeri says. 

" But not literally " Wendy added and we all laughed. 

timeskip 

After we have finished with dinner all of my members leave the two of us be and we are chillin in the living room together watching Netflix. 

" Y/n~ I really hope you win tomorrow~ " I looked at him with the puppy eyes. 

" I will do my best...oh Boa Daepyonim texted Manager Hyung. She says that she will release our statement tonight...I think I have a plan if there is backlash tomorrow " I looked at him confused. 

" What you mean? " He whispered his ideas to me and I was shocked at his idea. 

" How am I supposed to do that? " 

" I've talked with the higher ups and they agreed...It will lift my character to another level and so does you~ Im sorry if you hated it but I don't want this stupid backlash to disturb you anymore " he seem to always think of me everytime...even when he is working...

" Thank you Y/n...you have done so much for me...while me... " he then tuck my hair behind my ears and peck my cheeks. 

" You...you saved my life and you have my kids...so there's nothing more I want...besides...I promised that I will always need to protect my wife...and our kids " he kissed my forehead. 

This gesture really solidify the reason on why I choose him. Who would know that one normal guy would give me more love and one that changed my opinion on guys. 

flashback ends

3rd POV 

The venue for Power Struggle have been flooded with fans, most of them can't wait to see what will Ibushi and Y/n bring to the table with their No Holds Bared match. Red velvet walked into the venue too being escorted by Y/n's manager. 

They all sneak into the venue but little did the audience knew that Y/n's girlfriend Irene will be involved with the match tonight. Y/n can be seen backstage warming up for his match tonight. Not just he will go back to his roots of doing extreme match but he is fighting his sensei...the person who brings him into this world of pro wrestling. 

Y/n POV

I am warming up and I don't know what I should feel...It's something big... something that I have chased for since I was young... 

" Hey goodluck Kid! " Kenta went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter