Chapter 1

Behind The Scenes (Chanyeol Fanfic)

"Are you that excited?" my friend said after she saw me already fixing my things 5 minutes before time.

I nodded as a response and continued to fix my things while humming a song "I know it's unfair~"

"Aigoo! Good for you!" she sarcastically said before telling our professor that it's almost time.

Thankfully, our professor dismissed us right away, which made me run to the door right away. I waved my friends goodbye and said, "I need to go see my future husband soon! See you tomorrow!" I left them shaking their heads because of what I said.

I rushed to get a seat in the van and as if the seat was destined for me because as soon as I sat; the van was ready to go.

I listened to the music while memorizing the fan chants for later. I also checked all my things:

✅ Ticket

✅ Lightstick

✅ Pocket money

✅ Powerbank

✅ Banner

✅ Jacket

Okay. Everything's good! I'm really ready to make this night a blast!

I feel so nervous and excited at the same time.

Will they notice me? Will they see me? Will I be able to get his attention?

While all these thoughts are running around my mind, I didn't know that I already arrived at the event's place. There are so many banners around the venue. Long lines are everywhere. I can hear fans shouting and giggling while talking about their biases.

I wish I arrived earlier so I could have gotten some fanmade merchandise from big accounts on Twitter.

I walked fast to get to the line for the VIP Standing. I'm already late so I need to be fast or I might be the last person in the queue.

They gave me my number and I'm already the 148th person. I sighed because I'll probably be on the backside of the VIP Standing section.

"I won't be able to see him properly," I whispered in disappointment. Apparently, a fan before me heard me and said, "I know, right? I even have poor eyesight." she commented.

I'm a shy person so I just laughed at her comment and didn't know what to say after. Luckily, she seems like a friendly person so she started a conversation, "Is this your first time attending their concert?"

I said, "Yes. How about you?" which she answered with a nod and another question, "And you're alone? You're so brave!" she said amazed that I came alone.

"My friends are fans of another fandom so they couldn't come with me. I would have treated them so they can accompany me but I already poured all my savings into this VIP ticket. So I didn't have another choice but to come alone." I told her while thinking about the days I've been pushing my friends to come with me.

"Oh. It's fine. It's a new experience and we can fangirl together, instead. At least we both know who we are cheering on." She said giggling. "By the way, who's your bias in EXO?" she continued.

I smiled just by hearing their group name and I answered, "I like Park Chanyeol."

"Really? He's actually my bias wrecker! Although, I don't think I'll be able to get out of this concert without being bias-wrecked by all the other members," she jokingly said and we both laughed.

Then, I had the courage to ask, "But who's your bias in EXO?" she laughed again and answered, "Oh. Right. I didn't say my bias. My bias is actually Do Kyungsoo."

"And now, it's my turn to say, he's actually my bias wrecker!" I said imitating her tone a while ago and we both laughed. We continued chatting until someone shouted to fall in line properly because the gates will now open for the VIP section. 

We both stood up and get ready to enter the stadium. I can feel my heart beating so fast. In a few minutes, I'll see his face in person. I'll be able to see the handsome and god-like faces of EXO. Just one more step and I'm already breathing the same air conditioning chemicals with EXO. I can hear all the loud chants of the fans around the stadium. Few lights from the lightsticks are already lit despite the stadium's bright lights are still on. 

I was looking around the whole stadium when someone bump me, "Move!" I turned around and the rude voice came from a Korean girl. I looked at her and she's wearing a very very short dress and very very high heels. I saw that she's holding a DSLR camera which made me think, I thought it's not allowed?

Someone grabbed me and it's actually the fan I'm talking to a while ago, "Don't stay away from me. I'll guide you. Just follow me around and don't interact with those Korean fans. They're usually rude and push people around. They always want to be at the front beside the barriers and they hurt other fans just to be closer to the stage," she warned me. 

She actually said earlier that it's already her 10th concert. She flies around to other countries to attend their concerts but it's not all EXO concerts. She wanted to experience other fandoms' concerts too and she's also a multi-stan. But she said that nothing beats the fun experience when you're home, which proves that her ultimate group is EXO.

The lights suddenly turned off and everyone started to shout. I can feel the stadium shaking because of the loud cheer. I looked in front and the VCR started to play. My heart started to pound again. They'll be out in a few seconds. The members were shown one by one and the cheers get louder.

The sign changed and The EXO'rDIUM was shown on the screen and the stadium was just filled with lights from the lightsticks of the fans while a sentimental piano keeps on playing.

Careless

Careless

Shoot anonymous, anonymous

The lights are and 9 silhouettes can be seen on stage.
 

They're here.