Slow Kikwang and Supergirl Amber

Finishing The Puzzle

Amber’s pov

I’m having a sweet dream. Well, I think it is a sweet dream. My first sweet dream after years.

It is a dark chamber. Completely dark. I barely see anything. My heart pounding. What am I doing here? Where am I? Suddenly bright light shone from a corner of the chamber. I see a figure walking approaching me. It is a man, wearing a royal English outfit. Is he a prince?

I can’t see his face, but my conscience strongly said that he is a good looking man (kekeke I like this dream). He comes closer to me and smile. I can say he had a very beautiful smile with stunning eye smile and two rows of white teeth which shining a star at the corner of his smile. He gets on his knee and asks me to dance with him. I am dumfounded and step aback.

D-d-dance? What is my dream about? Cinderella? So who am I? Am I the Cinderella? I look down at what I’m wearing, a princess-like white gown with lots of jewelries on my finger, wrist, neck and even dangling earring on my ears. OMO, I’M SO GIRLY!!! This is a NIGHTMARE! Not a sweet dream! I hate girl stuffs! No, not hate, but I don’t like them on me.

The prince must be clueless with my sudden freaked out. “Oh, sorry prince, I know you are so handsome (i guess), but if I have to wear these stuffs, I don’t think I can be your Cinderella.” I bid him farewell and I struggle to wake myself from the half nightmare and half sweet dream.

I’m lying on a bed. Panting. Whoa, since when my bed is this extra comfortable? I pulled the blanket higher to my chest.  I don’t want to wake up from here, this is so comfy. I stare blankly on the white ceiling. This is not my home, but the ceiling seems familiar. Where am I?

Suddenly, I felt a movement on the left side of the bed. There is a man there. Sleeping on a chair with his head rest in his hand on the bed. He looks tired. Wait, did I say a MAN??!! What the 'heaven' a man staying beside me on a bed?? The first thing I do is I shout my lungs out because of ultimate shock as I attacked that man with my pillows. “KYYAAA!!!!!”

.

.

.

Kikwang’ pov.

I’m freaking tired. This fainted boy is not as light as he seems to be. Argghh.. my back is going to break soon. This kid totally sleeps well. He not even moves a muscle. I leaned closer to his sleeping face. He looks pretty familiar. Where did I meet him before? I glanced at his yellow cap on a small cupboard besides the bed. Yellow cap… omo! I remember him now. He’s that service boy who delivers my breakfast this morning! I didn’t realize who he is earlier since he not wearing his uniform.

What’s wrong with this kid? Is he sick? Should I check his temperature? I pulled my hand which almost touching his forehead. My heart pound hardly. Aisshh.. Kikwang-ah, what are you thinking? He just a boy. It is nothing, just some temperature checking.

Hesitantly, I put my right hand on his forehead and the other hand on mine. My right hand involuntarily jerked from the high temperature. Omo, this kid is hot, I mean a hot,hot.. not that kind of hot.

My thoughtful sense controlling my body now. Slowly, I took off his yellow sweater and his green froggy stockings. I pulled the blanket higher. I went to washroom and grab a clean tower on the shelf, soaked it with cold water and damp his body with it.

I sat on a chair watching him sleeping. He looks young. I assume he is younger than me. However, he already strained himself with works while he probably should study at his age. I don’t know how, but he reminds me of myself, not everyone have an easy life even at young age. Ones who need to stand by themselves to live.

I didn’t realize when did I fall asleep, but then, I heard I very loud scream rang my eardrums as I was suddenly ambushed with pillow by someone.

.

.

.

.

Author’s pov

Kikwang jerked awake from his sleep while the screaming Amber keeps attacking him with pillow. “Yah!! Ouch, my head… ouch.. stop it..  stop it!!” Kikwang stumbled from his chair, defenselessly covering his head with his hand.

Amber won’t stop. She jumped herself down from the bed and landed on Kikwang’s stomach. The boy was dumfounded by Amber’s action. Before he could do anything, she grabs his collar and fire him with questions dangerously with her serial killer expressions. “Yah!! What are you trying to do with me? Why did you bring me to this hotel’s room?  Omo!! Are you taking advantage on me? YAH BICHASSO!!! YOU WANNA DIE SO BADLY??” her voice echoed in the room.

Kikwang was totally timid at that moment. “Kid.. you misunderstood here.. let me exp...” before he could finish his word, the furious Amber snapped, “what do you mean by misunderstanding you jerky ert??!!” she land a murderous punch on Kikwang’s jaw. He howled in pain as he covering his face with his hand. Amber smirk in satisfaction. ‘Serve your right.’

Out of sudden, Kikwang’s right hand pulled her right wrist while his other hand strongly grab Amber’s waist which forcefully spin their body and cause intersection between their positions. He pinned both of her hands on the floor up above her head. Both of them went silence, shocked by Kikwang’s action, even Kikwang himself.

Some weird sensation struck Kikwang’s mind when he technically sitting above her with both of her hand in his. Then, his heart beat like crazy as his eyes bulged in shock. Blood whip up to his head, turning his face into red tomato. “OMO.. YOU ARE A GIRL!!!” Realizing of what he had done, Kikwang quickly free Amber’s hands.

“M-mianhe.. I-I didn’t m-mean it.. m-mianhe..c-can you.. p-please let m-me explain… w-what had j-just happen?” he stuttered by his own action. He never had been so close with a girl before. Before he could lift himself from Amber’s lying body, the girl suddenly jerk up, “YAAHHHH!!!” and hardly knocked her head on Kikwang’s. “ARRGGHHH!! IT’S HUUURRTTT!!!” They chorusedly shriek in pain as they fluttering on the floor rubbing their heads.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, i think it quite chaotic isn't it??

but i like this chaptrer

personally i thinks it cute ^///^ kekeke

hohoho XD

happy reading~~~

comments and subscribe.. ne? kekeke