Chapter 15 (i don't know what should i put T_T)

Finishing The Puzzle

Dujun raised his eyebrow. Kikwang’s statement dumbfounded him. “Are you sure?” His nippy hands stopped from folding his donsaeng’s shirts. “Yup! I had been thinking for the whole two days and make up my mind. Aren’t you happy, hyung?” Kikwang ask while he took the folded shirts from Dujun and put them into his backpack. Dujun curve a big grin on his face. “Yep! Of course I’m. Aigoo, my dongsaeng finally decide to stay inKorea after ages, I’m the happiest hyung after all” he said while his hand ruffling Kikwang’s hair. “I wonder what Yoseob-hyung would say. Can’t wait to see his face!”

“So, what’s your next plan? I mean, after the meeting with Byung Gul, are you interested in that will?” Dujun carefully point out the question. He didn’t want Kikwang to misunderstand the purpose him asking, he just being concern and curious to know Kikwang's intention, not more than that.

“Not really. I’m just fulfilling mom’s wish. I never think of possessing L.K Group, but for mom sake, I should at least contribute something to the company's developement as she had do her best to sustain it before. Can you help me with it, hyung?”

“Sure, whatever job you want, everything is in mind hand!!” Dujun grip his knucles in the air with a proud smile.

“Tch, stop bragging hyung!” 

“Kikwang-ah, do you mind staying home?” asked Dujun. He already knows what Kikwang’s answer will be, but he just trying his luck. Deep inside, he really hope Kikwang will agree, to return to his own home. The younger boy pulled his backpack on his shoulder, eyeing his hyung with almost sad eyes, “You know I won’t. So don’t bring it up anymore, arasso?” Kikwang stood up from the bed and walk out the door but then Dujun pulled his backpack from behind to make him stop.

“Arasso. Mianhe dongsaeng-ah, I won't ask it anymore. Hmm... so, where are you staying? Need my help to find new house? I owns a few apartments if you want you can take it. It’s free, promise.” Dujun grab the backpack and pulled it on his own back. Throwing his hand around Kikwang’s shoulder and drag the boy to his car.

“you don’t have to, I’ll settle everything by myself. I just need the placement in L.K Group from you, .” He replied. Truthfully, he don’t want to bother Dujun anymore. Knowing the consequences his hyung will face from their dad because of helping him made him felt guilty enough. Dujun do not deserve any pain because of him.

“Okay then,” Dujun held his sigh. How can he not frustrated? His only dongsaeng rejecst all helps he offered. As a brother, he felt helpless.

“But hyung, can you drop me to that previous hotel? I had some business to settle. Please!!” Kikwang rubbed his not-itchy head with guilty and a little embarrassment.

Dujun raised his eyebrow, “Didn't you said that you will settle everything yourself, huh?” he teased. “Arasso! Aigoo you are not even a girl to pout!” Dujun said when Kikwang began to pout.

“Hyung! Stop giggling nothing is funny!”

“No I’m not giggling. But Kikwang-ah, I already check out for you and all your stuffs are already in Yoseob’s apartment.Why would you want to go to the hotel again?” Dujun asked.

“Because I need to meet someone” and Kikwang simply answered

~~~

.

.

.

“Aishh… chincha!!! I can’t hold it anymore! Brainless customer! I got half an hour free lecture from Mr. Lee and all thanks to her!” Amber pulled her hair and stomp her feet like 5 years old. She totally pissed off. Last morning incidence really drive her crazy. Each of her colleague know how annoying Mr. Lee, their supervisor is. Being lectured by him means being tortured and Amber hate him the most!

“yah, calm down! Drink this!”  Sulli handed her a bottle of cold apple juice and patted her shoulder. Amber opened the cover and finised it with one down. Sulli just shook her head but did not complain. She knew her friend very well. “Tell me what happen then completely forget the incidence. Arasso?”

~~~

Amber began her story on how at first she ask permission from the customer to enter the room for room service then the customer let her in. Obviously the female customer is in the shower cause no one in that room and Amber can clearly heard water dripping from the toilet. So, she continue clean up the mess which Amber would never thought it is a woman’s room if she never heard her voice singing.

The room was in completely mess with scattered pillows and blanket, junk food plastics, shoes and dress all over the floor, with painting frame slanting from its original place on the wall. What did the woman planning to do? Destroy the room or torturing the service girl/ boy? While she busy fixing the painting frame to its original place, suddenly she heard a loud shriek and a white puffy pillow flew onto her head. She jerked in shock.

“What the..” Amber rub her head and turn to face her attacker. It appeared to be a woman wrapped in towel with wet hair which Amber’s brain automatically interpret the woman as her ‘beloved’ customer. Before amber could do anything --

“ert!!! What are you doing in my room?? Stalker!!! Get the hell out from here before I call the security!!!” the woman going gaga again and attacked Amber with everything she could grab, pillow, blanket, her dress, water bottle.. bottle??!! By luck, Amber dodge the flying bottle which almost land perfectly on her nose.

Amber inhale, holding her anger. “Ma'am, let me explain this.. I think you misunderstand me..” and the woman cut.

“Misunderstand??!! You y!!! You used girly voice to deceive me to allow you to enter the room, jerk!!! And I'm not even marry yet don't call me ma'am!!” the woman snatch her 6cm high heel from the floor and threw it to Amber and again she easily dodge the attack.

Mad, she marched toward the woman with her stern face. Very stern! She was very angry and no one like to see her angry.

“You! Listen carefully!!” she said half whispered and grab both of the woman wrists, staring furiously direct in the eyes of the woman in front of her. The customer was scared, Amber can feel her hands trembling in hers, but the woman kept her arrogant face and gave Amber an angry glare.

“I’m not deceiving anybody using girly voice because I’m a GIRL!!! If you misunderstand me as a guy, that is because of your chicken brain, not mine!! And stop throwing things to me or I’ll throw you out through the window!! Arasso??” Amber continue, speaking calmly to the woman's ear.

The woman gave her the frightened look and struggle to lose her hands. Refuse to play with the woman, Amber let her go. The customer frantically run out of the room screaming--

Crazy!!! Liar!!!Guard!! Help me!!!” like a phsyco.

Amber sigh, she knew she should control her anger because soon, she will end-up dating with her ‘favorite’ Mr. Lee.

~~~

“Amber-ah, you…aish.. you deserve the lecture!!!” Sulli said with her hearty laugh. Judging from how her friend appeared with boy cut and male uniform, anyone would mistake her for a boy.

“Yah! You should support me, don’t laugh!!!” and Amber begin to pull her pout.

“Yah, no doubt people will confuse you for a boy. You can’t blame that woman. Plus, anyone will go freak out if someone threat to throw them from 22nd floor. Aigoo, Amber-ah, I’m speechless.” Amber hand her empty bottle to Sulli and walk backward facing her friend.

“Whatever. She pissed me off first, it’s not my fault! I’m going, lots of work wait-”.

BAM!!! Then she bumped onto someone which caused her and the latter stumble onthe floor.

Sulli shook her head.

"So immature!” she sigh.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for taking a long time to update

aigoo~ blindstar-sshi.. i think you missed some points.. kekeke~

it's okay, btw, yup he did... kekeke~

happy reading!!!

comments and subscribes = millions of loves!!! (lol!!! kekeke)