YANG YOSEOB!!! YOU. ARE. SO. DEAD!!!

Finishing The Puzzle

Knocks on the door pulled Kikwang from his dreamland. His eyes barely open as he stretched his body. Another knock made he jumped from his bed. Lazily, he dragged his feet towards the door.

His eyes immediately captured a figure of a short boy in his uniform with his hands on the handle of trolley as he open the door. Half of the boy's face was covered by his yellow cap which shadowed his eyes.

“Morning, sir. This is your breakfast that you ordered last night.” His eyes fall on a set of meal on the trolley as he mentions the word ‘breakfast’.

‘When did I order any breakfast? Ahh.. Dujun-hyung’ Kikwang grab his tray and said thank you to the service boy. He was about to close the door when something just come across his mind.

“Excuse me, do you have today’s newspaper?” the boy nodded then hand him the newspaper and walk away with his trolley.

The boy took out the earphone from his jeans and stuck it into his left ear. Kikwang could hear him humming unidentified song with his right index finger spinning in the air while his left hand pushed the trolley forward. ‘How come a boy can be that short?’ Kikwang asks himself as he rubs his eyes. ‘Yah, Lee Kikwang you are not so tall to say that..’ he admitted as he scratch his not-itchy neck. ‘My ears are broken or something? Why did I hear his voice is like a girl’s?’

It was a beautiful morning. Kikwang just done putting on his cloth when his mobile phone suddenly ringing. “Hello hyung.. why did you call at this early morning? Miss me already?” Kikwang tease while take a look on his wrist watch as he greets his hyung. It was Dujun on the other line.

“Kikwang-ah, have you read today’s newspaper?” Kikwang could catch worries in Dujun’s voice. “No. Not yet. Why hyung? Is there any interesting news? Where are you?” Kikwang blurt out his questions.

“I’m in my office. You will know once you read it. I hope you can figure out how to handle the mess that your friend did... wait… Kikwang-ah, appa is calling for me..  I’m hanging up. Call me if anything happen.” Dujun end the call.

‘This not sounds so good’ he gulped. He put his glasses on and flip the newspaper page by page looking for the ‘interesting’ issue that Dujun mentioned.

His hand stop at the front page of business part in the newspaper as he spurt out his coffee that he just sips onto the page. His eyes bulged out of disbelieved and he swallowed hard when he read the title displayed upon his eyes.

‘YANG YOSEOB!!! YOU. ARE. SO. DEAD!!!’ he yelled mentally.

~~~

.

.

.

.

“What the hell is this??!!” Hyuk Jin slams newspaper in his hand onto his desk, shaking the files and computer on his dark mahogany desk. He gritted his teeth to hold his anger as his face turn to crimson. Both of his sons remain silent. They know that they will just digging their own graves if they say anything when their father was so mad.

 

 

“The Return Of The Heir Of L.K Group.”

March 2. The only heir of L.K Group was spotted to be arrive from London in Seoul International Airport yesterday. Mr. Lee, 23, who is the only biological son of late Lee Jin Sook and his wife, late Kim Tae Hee return to Korea after finishing his study in International Business in London School Of Business And Finance. Mr. Lee is now working as business advisor to the owner of world’s giant company Terrence & co, Mr. Terrence Smith himself for two years.The Korean are waiting for official announcement from Shim Hyuk Jin, the currently president of L.K Group regarding to the return of Mr. Lee. The further news is on page 26. YYS.

 

There are two pictures of Kikwang tag along in the news. One of it was his familiy’s picture when his was six, his biological father still alive at that time, and the other picture is Kikwang walking at the airport which was taken a day before. Thanks a lot, Yoseob still has his gut to blurred Kikwang’s face in his airport picture.

“I don’t know this news is true or not, but its better be not. What the hell is this kid thinking? Return to Korea without saying a word. That bastard, I know he must be planning something!” Hyuk Jin cursed under his breath.

Dujun grip his fist, whithening his knuckles. ‘Like you ever care what he did before.’ Dujun mocked his father mentally. “Appa, I believe he has his own rea-” Dujun’s word was snapped. “Shim Dujun!! Til when you want to protect that brat huh? He is wicked. Wait until he gets all our money and you will regret for all your doing. At that time, don’t tell me that I never warned you.” Hyuk Jin hissed, glaring angrily to his second son.

 Dujun was about to object when his father cut him once again. “Enough! You can get out of my room. Junhyung, you stay.” his father command but somehow his voice calmer as he mentioned Junhyung's name. Dujun just could shook his head in frustration as Junhyung send him out of the room with smirked on his face.

“Appa, what’s the matter.” Junhyung lean closer to Hyuk Jin. Trying his best to sound like a good son. “You know that I can’t believe in Dujun, right? He just so stupid to be blinded by that useless brat.” Junhyung nodded agreeing with his father. He understand his father's feeling of insecurity, he also felt it once he knew his step brother had returned to Korea. In case of Dujun, the weaker his father's trust toward him, the better Junhyung will feel. At least one of his competitor is perished.

“But I believe in you Junhyung. You are smart, smarter then Dujun don't you? Therefore, you are the only one who can secure our position.” Hyuk Jin put his hand on his son’s shoulder.

He pulled Junhyung closer and thighten his grip on the young man's shoulder “So from now on, just do and believe in whatever I say, will you?” Junhyung mouth shape an 'o' before he  pulled a smirk.

“Ne, appa. You can count on me. Just tell me what should I do and I will.” He answered confidently. Squeezing his father forearm assuring his word.

“Good. Firstly, I want you to bring this kid to me. Don’t need to be harsh. Just take it easy. Can you?” Hyuk Jin pointed his right index finger at Kikwang’s picture. “I understand, appa” Junhyung gave his father a convincing look.

“Son, I know you will not disappoint me. You may leave now..” Junhyung bow at his father and leave the room.

Junhyung is feeling great. Great that his dad counting at him not Dujun, great that one day he will own his father's wealth, as long as he can satisfied him. He feels like his dream is reaching to come true. One day, L.K Group will be in his. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________