My hyungs (^_^)

Finishing The Puzzle

Dujun checked his wrist watch for seventh time now. He knows that Kikwang’s flight should arrive half an hour ago but there was no sign of him at all. Yoseob rolled his eyes observing Dujun’s behaviour.

 “Yah!! He will arrive soon. Stop looking at your watch. It annoyed me!” he poked Dujun’s waist, makes the older man jumped out of shock. Kikwang, Dujun and Yoseob, the three of them might not related by blood but they are close like brothers.

Dujun rolled his eyes.  “Arasso.. stop bothering me. Mind your own business.” He mouthed as he pinched Yoseob's chubby cheek.

Just after that, the airport was echoed with arrival announcement. “air bus 5600 from London to Seoul is safely landing.” (lol!! don't even know they do has this type of annoucement in airport or not, just making it up for the sake of my story, kekeke (^_^))

“Isn’t it Kikwang’s flight?” Yoseob patted Dujun’s shoulder. “Yup. He shall come out soon” Dujun replied with a nod. Minutes later the arrival gate was crowded with peoples. Yoseob and Dujun busy looking for Kikwang when suddenly a young man patted their shoulder.

 “Hyung… looking for me?” both Yoseob and Dujun startled and turn their backs immediately to face the owner of the voice.

“ Yah, Lee kikwang!!! Do you want us to die because of heart attack?  Can’t you greet your hyungs properly?” Dujun gave a soft smack on Kikwang’s head before he and Yoseob crush him with their hugs.

“Hey.. Stop, its chocking me.. I can’t breathe hyung!!” Kikwang whine, trying to lose himself from his childish hyungs deadly hugs.

“Why your flight was so late, Kikwang?” Yoseob asked as he rustled Kikwang’s hair. Still not break his hug, hands on Kikwang's shoulders. “Well, the flight was delayed due to bad weather. Why.. do you miss me so much?” Kikwang leaned his face to Yoseob’s, made his hyung’s eyes wider and slightly... blushed.

Dujun rolled his eyes. “Yah! Enough both of you! Don’t make other peoples misunderstand, they might thought you guys are homo! Arasso?” Dujun broke the hug and pull Kikwang’s hand into his like an overprotecting brother.

“Yes.. ajusshi..” Kikwang and Yoseob answer in unison which made Dujun rolled his eyes once again. Kikwang adjusting his spectacles, it almost fell down when Yoseob and Dujun gave him the hugs attack.

“Where is your luggage?” Yoseob ask as he glanced at the backpack on Kikwang’s shoulder. “I didn’t bring any.” Kikwang answered with a shrug.

“Hyung I’m hungry, how about we have some dubokki? I really miss Korean food. It’s not easy to find Korean restaurant in UK you know?” he whined then grabbed both Dujun’s and Yoseob’s hands, heading out from the airport.

“ara.. who asked you to stay at foreign country for too long huh? Kimcana Kikwang-ah, today is my treat. Happy?” he raised both of his eyebrow.

“Ne!!” Kikwang and Yoseob did a high five then jumping like five years old, celebrating their free meal.

Dujun could just shake his head. “Dorky..” he mumbled

“what did you said, hyung?” Kikwang asked while tilting his head.

“Nothing..” Dujun replied lazily.

“Liar!! We heard you said something. OH NO! HE JUST CALLED US DORKY!!!” Yoseob suddenly howled in dramatic way. Covering his mouth and all.

“Hyung, how could you..!!!” Kikwang protested.

Before Dujun could protect himself, he was already showered by pinch, poke, ears-and hair-pulled-attack by Kikwang and Yoseob. “Ouch..Ouch.. Stop..Ouch, my hair..Ouch!!!” Dujun begged for mercy. His hair which took half-an-hour to do is completely ruined. But the two devil kiddo still won’t stop.

“Ok..Ok.. I will buy two chocolate-ice-creams with extra choco chips and choco cream for both of you!! Can you please stop pulling my hair? Ouh.. it’s ruined” Dujun sighed, but he indeed knows their weakness, none of them can ever resist ice-cream.

“Ne, hyung!!” Kikwang and Yoseob shout in unison as both of them did a military salute for Dujun. Just after that, they continued jumping and running around joyfully again, ignoring peoples eyeing them.

.

.

.

.

 

“Aahh~~ sooo.. DELICIOUS!!!! I’m madly missed Korea’s hot and spicy dubokki. Totally the best in the world!!!” Kikwang half shouting while his hand rubbing his full stomach. He had been eating alone since Dujun and even Yoseob, the food lover, give up eating earlier.

“Yah!! If you said you are still hungry after finishing three sets of dubokki and two cups of ice-cream, I might end up sending you to hospital you know?” Yoseob totally disbelieve with Kikwang’s currently big appetite. Normally he can’t even finish a set of dubokki alone and Yoseob the one who will help him to finish it. But it was 5 years ago.

“I haven’t meet my hottie dubokki for five years, just let me eat as much as I want, will you? Plus Dujun-hyung the one who will pay for the bill” he winked at Dujun.

“Hey, you finished your study earlier don’t you? Why it takes so long for you to return to Korea?” Dujun change the course. He and Yoseob patiently waited for Kikwang’s answer. “Actually, I finished my study almost two years ago.But I’m not ready yet to return to Korea. I hope you guys understand the reason.” he answered sheepishly, rustling his lock.

Both Dujun and Yoseob nodded.They totally understand the conflict between Kikwang and his step-father. The main reason he wanted to pursue his study in UK was to avoid Hyuk Jin. Being hateful by his own dad without knowing the reason was painful enough for him.

Seeing the sadness in their dongsaeng’s eyes made them regret for asking the question and Kikwang who realize the mood change hurriedly plastered a smile on his face flashing his row of white teeth and eye smiles. “But you should proud of your dongseang. I am the youngest employee hired at Terrence & Co. and I am the business advisor of Terrence himself!” Kikwang wipe his nose with his right thumb, wearing a proud face.

He chuckled seeing both of his hyung’s mouth hanging open. “You brag! Seriously?” Dujun slapped Kikwang shoulder with amazement face. Kikwang nodded. For someone who involved themselves in business like Dujun, they must know who Terrence is. The most successful businessman with his co-company all over the world. The one who lead the world’s economic development! And Yoseob, he is an editor of Korea top business magazine, ‘The Leading’, and write hundreds articles of economy in daily newspaper. It is a shame if he doesn’t know who Terrence is.

“Whoa.. Seriously, you are the best, man! Aigoo, my friend.. I’m so proud of you.” Yoseob rustled Kikwang’s hair. “Yah, you are doing so well in London, why did you return to Korea?” Dujun point out the question.

“Hyung!! I’m just back. How could you ask me that kind of question? Just like you don’t want me to be here.” Kikwang pouted.

“Aigoo.. uri dongseang sulking here” Yoseob pinched his cheek. “It’s not like that Kikwang-ah, I’m just wonder..” Dujun said, shocked on how sensitive Kikwang toward the question.

“Well, I’m back because I miss my country, miss my hyungs, and I haven’t visit my mom and dad for five years, I’m worried they also might miss me.” he smiled.  

“I’m not planning to stay here for a long period. Plus, Terrence & co. sent me as their representative to survey how is L.K Group doing. You know, they are very picky in term of business partner. That granpa especially” Kikwang made face as he refer his boss as grandpa.

He indeed take Terrence as his own grandpa, they very close like one. The old man is so nice to him.

His hyungs nodded. “So, what you gonna do after you finish all your business?” asked yoseob. He sipped his remaining soda.

“Return to UK.” and Kikwang simply answered.

“Yah, that fast?” Dujun dissatisfied. His face wrinkled.

“I have no reason to stay here. No one needs me. I’m more valuable in U.K. My grandpa will worry if I’m not with him. Actually, he was too old to handle his business himself, he needs me to help him.  Don’t worry hyung, I will come back when I missed you guys.” Yoseob was about to say something when Kikwang cut his line. “Aahh.. hyung thanks for that treat. Do you mind to send me to my hotel? I think I might get lost if I take bus.” Kikwang whined.

“Why don’t you come home with me instead? Those ajumma and ahjusshi really missed you a lot you know?” Dujun referred to the old assistants who work at their house. “They still working there?” Kikwang asked, replied by Dujun’s nodded.

The workers had work in house since Kikwang’s dad still alive, no wonder they are pretty close. “Hmm.. just send my regards to them then.”

.

.

.

Yoseob went home by himself as he drove his own car. He said he had some work to do, so he excused himself early. Before leave, he keeps reminding his friend to read tomorrow’s newspaper, which forcing Dujun and Kikwang to make it as a promise.

Kikwang fall asleep at once when he got into Dujun’s car. Seeing the tired face, Dujun let out a soft sigh. ' He must be really tired' Dujun thought. He buckled Kikwang’s seat belt before buckling his. For the whole journey, Kikwang didn’t move a muscle.

It almost midnight when they arrived at the hotel. Dujun parked his car and unbuckled his seat belt. Looking at his sleeping dongsaeng he suddenly felt guilty.  ‘Why is this kid keeps running from his own fortune? What our family has now is all yours. We are just strangers who step into your life. You don’t need to back off because of us.” Dujun sigh again then shook Kikwang’s shoulder softly and the younger boy rubbed his eyes.

“Are we arrived?”Kikwang asked.

“ne, give me your ID, let me check in for you” Kikwang reached his backpack at the back sit and fumbled for his wallet. He took out his ID and hand it to Dujun.

“Do it fast hyung.” he said as he yawning then he return to sleep. Dujun just shooking his head.

______________________________________________________________________________________

yay! third chapter already

special thanks to:

myra_ysb

for subscribing my story (bow)

hohoho XD it really makes my day~~

happy reading