Slow Talk

Finishing The Puzzle

Both of them lying on the floor, panting. “Yah, you better explain me the truth. What is your intention bringing me here?” Amber sat up, folding her hand. Kikwang didn’t move. His body curled into ball as he clenched his chest.

“You totally pissed me off.” Amber rolled her eyes, annoyed. “I’m generously giving you a chance to explain yourself so you better did.. Yah!! I’m talking to you, don’t you hear me??!!” Amber forcefully pulled Kikwang’s shoulder, turned that guy to face her.

“Omo.. kimcana?” Amber panicking as she saw Kikwang’s pale face. He was drained with sweats and hardly breathed. “Yah, stop joking, wake up!!” Amber shook his shoulder vigorously. Kikwang pulled her hand bring her closer to him. “be..ta blocker..back..pack..pills..” he half consciously he mumbled.

Amber jerked stood up and quickly grab Kikwang’s backpack on a sofa, desperately seek for his pills. She took out three bottles of pills from his backpack and brought them to him. “Which one?” she shove the bottles to him. “b-brown..” he reply as he clenched his chest tighter, coughing non-stoply. Amber lifted his head on her lap. “Here, open your mouth.”

.

.

Five minutes later~~

 

“A-are you feeling better?” Amber broke the silence after seeing Kikwang breathing becoming calm again. Kikwang slowly sat up and lean his back to the bed, so do Amber.

“Thanks.” He said.

“Welcome.. Well, you still owe me an explanation.” Amber replied, calmer.

“You should let me do it earlier.”

~~~~

.

.

.

“How come you mistaken me with a boy? I’m OBVIOUSLY is a girl!” Amber burst her laughed, emphasizing the word obvious.

“Yah! Stop laughing. If I know you are a girl, I won’t bring you to my room earlier! Plus, who asked you to wear male uniform before? Any one who see you will mistake you as a boy..” Kikwang defends himself.

“How did y--.. aah, you are one of that idle-stoned--customer... no wonder, I remember you now..” she mumbled as she remember him from last morning. The guy with disheveled hair and hardly opened eyes.

“Yah, who is the idle-stoned--customer? I’m not! It’s not me wh--.. yah where a you going?” Kikwang hurriedly asked as Amber stood up and grab her stuffs.

“Work. Anyhow, thanks for being thoughtful over me.” She gave Kikwang a slow punch on his left shoulder. Which is not so girl way of thanking.

“Wait,” Kikwang stood up then grab a blue bottle of pill on a desk. “You were having gastric before, right? Take this.” He continued as he handed it to her. Amber stared blankly at the bottle in Kikwang’s hand. “What is this? Drugs?” Amber raised her eyebrow. “Yes, a type of drugs which will help you with your gastric. It is a type of painkiller. Take this. I can find another one for me.” He said as he inserted the bottle into Amber’s hand.

“You must be starving, take this too.” Kikwang took a bunch of bread wrapped in plastic and put it into Amber’s sweater pocket. “Yah!! I don’t need this.. keep fo-…yah!!” before she could finished her words Kikwang pushed her out of his room and shut the door.

Kikwang’s pov

I was completely drained. I slumped myself on my bed. Why did my chest started to ache again? It has been months since the last attack. That girl totally drives me crazy. I don’t even know her name. Surprisingly, how can I mistake her as a boy? Well, don’t blame me. She does look like a boy. Even the way she behaves. A girl never punches a stranger blindly.

I gently rubbed my jaw. Ouch, I think it was dislocated, there must be bruise later. I rolled my body to reach my mobile phone on a desk beside my bed and dialed for Dujun-hyung.

“Hello, hyung, I slept with a girl last night.” I said as he picked up the call, teasing my hyung.

As expected, my eardrum was deadly tortured by Dujun-hyung loud voice. “WHAT?? LEE KIKWANG!! MEET ME AT HOTEL’S CAFÉ IN TEN MINUTES!! ARASSO??” the called ended quickly.

I chuckled alone thinking of my overprotective hyung. I hope he didn’t against the red light on the road. Drive safely hyung, take your time, I won’t run away.

kekeke~

___________________________________________________________________________

yay!! finally i can update (^_^)

happy reading~~~~