Mood Swing Girl o.0

Finishing The Puzzle

“Yah hyung! You’re  late. I waited for you for 10 minutes. You better treat me again today.” Kikwang teased Dujun as he saw the man closing to his table. Dujun smirked. He comes with his formal attire wit tie neatly stuck up his around his collar, obviously coming from his office.

Yoseob followed behind Dujun’s back with a big grin on his face. “Dongsaeng-ah, I heard from Dujun-hyung.  Aigoo.. you have grown a lot, don’t you?” Yoseob said excitedly as he pat Kikwang’s head. Kikwang quickly pushed his hand away.

“Yoseob-hyung, you know you have something to explain to me. I want it now.” He stated with serious face. Dujun nodded agreeing him.

Since last news incident, Yoseob didn’t make any explanation thus leaving the brothers in question for his action. “Geez guys, chill. I have my own reason for my action.” Yoseob replied.

“Explain then.” Kikwang muttered.

“Kikwang, you will understand later. It’s not something that I can just explain, it’s something you have to experience and learn it yourself. I'm not doing this for myself, it's for your own sake” Yoseob giving him a convincing look.

“Soebie-ah, I might understand your reason.” Dujun interfere the conversation, leaving Kikwang in the riddle alone. He sipped his coffee (i think they never ordered it yet, but fine, just consider that they did, mian..kekeke) then he added, “but your action also give other consequence. Junhyung now looking for this kid under appa command.” He said, pointing his index finger to kikwang.

“Me? Why?” Kikwang’s brow furrowed.

“I don’t know. But I’m not feeling good with it.” Dujun shrugged.

“He doesn’t need to look for me actually. I’m the one who will go to them. Did you remember I told you before? I have some business matter to settle with L.K Group, so, we still will meet later.” Kikwang explained. Dujun and Yoseob nodded.

“You know Kikwang? That’s actually what I mean.. Sorry hyung.” He paused, looking at Dujun, afraid that what he going to say might hurt him. Dujun just nod, he know, in this situation Yoseob is right. In this matter, his family needed to put aside. “You have to face Hyuk Jin and Junhyung to stand for yourself. Stop running away from them. Don’t let them taking advantage fr..”

“Hyung, let’s stop this” Kikwang cut. “You all know that this conversation will go nowhere. I’m not interested at all in gaining back those thing which you just about to say and I'm not freaking Cinderella here, no one is taking advantage on me. I have my own life,hyung. That’s good enough for me.” He continues, frustrated.

Kikwang clearly understood his hyungs intention, they tried to make him talk about it for ages even since they still in their high school or weekly long distance conversation through phone when he was in UK, but he doesn’t want to drag this situation into bigger a problem. Enough with cold war between him and his step family (except for Dujun). For him, money not worth for a family relationship which he longed for his whole life.

“Mianhe..” Kikwang rubbed both of his hyung’s shoulder. Plastered a smile on his face.

“Yah Kikwang! You should share your last night experience with us! Aigoo, naughty boy.” Yoseob immediately change the course. His voice sound mischievous. Kikwang’s face automatically burn to red.

 

~~~

.

.

 

“ Geez, how can you mistaken a girl for a boy? It’s nonsense!!” Dujun burst into laugh again so do Yoseob. Their stomach aching from too much of laughing.

“Kikwang-ah, it’s obvious!” Yoseob said.

“What?”

“You obviously need a female friend!” Yoseob stated.

“I had it once.”

“Who? Kim Hyuna?” Dujun asked. Remembering Kikwang first crushed who then turned to Junhyung. Kikwang took almost a year gathering his courage to confess to Hyuna, but it also took almost another year for him to recover from the rejection as Junhyung got the girl first.

“Yup!” Kikwang’s answer burst another laugh from Dujun and Yoseob “Yah! It was years ago. You totally joking me!!” Yoseob smacked his head. Their laughter silenced by Kikwang’s ringtone. He quickly pressed the green button then answered the call.

“Hello, chingu-ah.. Seoul??..chincha??..I get it..ok, bye!”

“Bwoh? What with that big smile on your face. You just  picking up a call from a guy, don’t you? You are freaking me Kikwang!!” Dujun pushed Kikwang’s shoulder jokingly.

“Hey, I’m not that kind of person. I’m straight ok? Just a friend from UK, he’s in Seoul now. Hyung, can I go for him??!! Please!!” Kikwang begged to Dujun.

Both Dujun and Yoseob wearing disgusted expressions on their face. “Go and meet your lover already.” Dujun teased.

“Hyung, we are not!!!” Kikwang stand up from the seat and said goodbye to his hyungs.

“Wait. You are going by what? Need me to drive you?” asked Dujun.

“No, I will just take bus. There still a week for me being here, I can’t 100% rely on you, you are not even my driver, don’t bother yourself. Bye hyung!"

~~~

.

.

.

“Why don’t you tell me earlier you will be back to Seoul? I can fetch you from the airport.” Kikwang said as Dongwoon remove his stethoscope from his chest.

The young doctor stares at his face before reply. “Well, I thought I want to give you some surprises and I think I succeed.” Dongwoon beamed, but then, his face looked terrified. “Omo..is that why your chest hurting again?” Kikwang shook his head. “No, I got I much bigger surprise this morning and I’m not going to tell you.” Dongwoon shrugged. “Well, it’s up to you. But seriously Kikwang-ah, you really need to take care of your health. You made me worry.”

He hands Kikwang a new bottle of pill. “Bring it wherever you go, arasso?” Dongwoon sound like a mom.

“Ne! Dongwoon-ah, have you taken your breakfast? If you haven’t, then it will be my treat!” Kikwang enthusiastically, offered Dongwoon.

Dongwoon has been his friend and roommate for five years.  Even they are at the same age, but Dongwoon is a ridiculously a genius. He was in second year of medic in UK when Kikwang start his business study. They have been through thick and thin together. Closed enough to understand each other.

“Yup, I already have my breakfast and I can’t skip my job. I don’t want to be fired on the first day. It will be embarrassing.” Dongwoon shook his head.

“Wait! Are you telling me that you are staying here? You won’t go back to UK?” Kikwang was completely startled as Dongwoon nodded his head.

“Why don’t you tell me earlier? Omo.. I’ll be all alone in UK!! Dongwoon you jerk!” Kikwang folded his hand in frustration.

“Mianhe Kikwang-ah I had to. This is the hospital that gave me the scholarship for me to pursue my study in UK. They called on the day you return to tell me that I must also return to Korea and worked here as we agreed in our agreement. I planned to tell you here and I am telling you now..” Dongwoon answered with quandary eyes.

“Ara.. hhmm.. what can I do? You did the right thing. Where are you staying?” Kikwang asked.

“With my parents in Seoul. You can stay with me if you decided to set in Korea. I won’t charge.” Dongwoon raised his hand to his chest.

“I won’t bother you and I’m not even thinking to set here. It’s not the time yet. Still, good luck with your life, I’m going now. We will keep in touch” Kikwang said, patting Dongwoon’s shoulder.

“Ne, you too.”    

 

~~~

.

.

.

Amber’s pov.

I’m totally relived my supervisor gave me a day off for today. I was completely in mess. I’m not even took my shower yet. I sit on a bench at a bus stop. Waiting for the bus to get home. My phone vibrated.

Mom.

She must be worried as I was not home last night. I pressed the green button.

“Hello, Omma I’m… omma, are you crying? What’s wrong?” Oh my god! My heart pounding hardly now. The image of the shark loan filling my mind. How dare those jerk freaked my mom! I clenched my fist. My mom didn’t utter a word. Only her sobs was heard.

“Omma, are you okay? What did they do to you? Are you hurt?” I asked impatiently.

“I-I’m ok. Amber-ah, t-they come.. asked for money.. I-I don’t have any.. they broke glasses.. making mess.. they threat me.. Amber-ah.. omma really scared..” my mom sobs even louder.

I’m totally pissed off. My mom innocence. We are innocence! We don’t deserve this. I feel like I’m such a weak girl when I heard my mom cry. My heart broken. I feel like I’m fail to protect her, feel like I’m such a wimpy.

“Omma, don’t cry. Everything will be fine soon..” I keep telling this lie for years “I will be home in minutes, we will clear the mess together, ok?” I try my best to comfort her while I can’t even hold my tears.

“Ara.. Amber-ah, hurried come home. I’ll wait for you.” My mom said before she hangs up.

Life is not easy, it’s complicated. Why people only concern about money? Everything is about money. Our life was also ruined because of money. God please, I just want to end it.

“Hey, are you okay?”I feel someone tap on my shoulder which jerked me in surprised. My judo skill plops out spontaneously as I quickly grab the hand and twisted it on the owner’s back.

“Ouch! Ouch! It’s hurt. Let me go!” he yelps in pain. His voice sounds familiar so I released his hand.

“You!?” we en bloc pointing at each other.

Kikwang’s pov

I eyed her with furious and… concern. I almost can’t feel my right hand. This girl must be really strong.

“What do you want?” she snapped at me with angry glare on her eyes.

She is the girl from last morning! Guilt suddenly loaded my shoulder when I remember how goofy I was from mistaken a girl for a boy . She surely not in good mood. I’m sure I saw her crying before, even the tear beads can be seen at the corner of her eyes. Is she having a mood swing? This morning she was all hyper, then softie, then snappy, then cry baby, then snappy again. Girls totally unpredictable. may Dujun hyung was right, I need some female friends.

“I think I saw you crying just now. I’m just..” and again she snapped my words. “I’m not! I won’t ever cry! Stay out of my business!” she said as she pushed me aside, walking angrily into a bus which just arrived. She not even checks whether it is the right bus or not. I hope she does not lose her way. She seems troubled.

She might look though for a girl, but girl is still a girl. I heard many rumors said that they are really sensitive creature. Yah Lee Kikwang! What you care about the girl’s feeling? You don’t even know her!! I slapped my mind for my over concern which I think get nothing to do with me.         

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks to mybabymyboo and ichaprince

for subscribing my story (^_^)

happy reading~~