I Told You, Amber Is A Supergirl!!!

Finishing The Puzzle

Amber’s

My conscience always right. It had been a week since the incident of the shark loaner attacking my mom and I believe they won’t stop until they get their monthly payment. Last night, my house was in chaotic again. Those jerk come to claim their money which we can’t give as we have nothing. I don't want to admit, but yeah, we have nothing, no money, no jewellery, just a some rice and vegetables, (lol!!). It was totally a ridiculous idea to pay them with those.

.

.

~flash back~

 

I was about to push open the door when I heard my mom pleads and cries. I was certain, the shark loaner came again. My blood boiled uncontrollably and just then, all hell broke loose. I kick open the door and dashed toward one of the big guy who raised his hand to hit my mom. Without second thought, I gave him a hard kick on his , causing him to stumble. Quickly, I grabbed my mom’s hand. “Omma, run!” I shouted. Pointing her the door. She looked hesitate weather it was a good idea. I know she won’t leave me here alone.

“Go! Now!”

After seeing my mom exited the door, I made a big gulped. There are still three barbarians waiting to beat me up. I clenched my fist tightly ready to fight.

“Yah, small girl! What you trying to do? Don’t joke with me, are you trying to fight with us?” a man with big scar on his face smirk.

How dare this jerk look down on me! In split of second, I pulled his hand and use my trained judo technique and throw him on the floor. The man yelp in pain, holding his half-broken arm, howling on the floor.

Watching their friend beaten, the other two guys make their step to attack me. As the big guy with large skull necklace on his neck threw his fist to punch my precious untouchable face (LOL!!), I dodge then raised my elbowed forcefully and knock his chin. I grab his shoulder for some support and launched a spinning kick on the face of another guy with large spider tattoo on his neck. Within a minute the three guys lying on the floor.

Suddenly the tattooed neck man jumped up and locked my neck with his big hairy hand. “Don’t take us too easy, !” he mouthed annoyingly. I knew if I made mistake with my movement I might end up breaking my neck. The other two guys finally stood up. The guy with necklace approaching me while rubbing his numbed chin.

“Yah! You wanna play with us?” he said as his dirty hand squeezed my cheek. For god sake! This man must forget how to brush his teeth years ago. Seriously his mouth smelled like rotten eggs and his disgusting lips almost touched mine. Gross!!

I tighten my fist and spitted to his face. I know it is quite rude, but they deserved that. For making our life suffers. But I have to admit, my action just like adding oil into fire. For awhile I feel like my world spinning as his fist hit my cheek.

Oh my, I can taste blood in my mouth. “YOU !” he cursed as he grab my hair forcefully. Frankly, it’s hurt a lot but I can’t help from giving him a deadly glare. He took out a pocketknife from his jean’s pocket and drew it to my cheek. My heart began to beat like it going to jump out from the ribcage. Oh my!!! Think! Think! I had to think something. I don’t want to die young, please!!!

“Things would be much easier if you just give us the money. You actually pretty, it will be sad if I left any scar here” He said half whispering to my ears as the knife on his hand touched my cheek. The cold metal send shiver to my spine.

Okay Amber, it’s between now or never. I took a deep breath to gather all my strength. Eventually I kicked the man’s in front of me ‘over sensitive' organ until he rolled painfully on the floor then I elbowed the stomach of the guy behind me caused him to lose his hold on my neck. I turn my back to face him and raised my fist onto his face bringing him slammed on the floor with loud thud. I believe, for a girl I am ridiculously too strong!! (kekeke, of course Amber, you are a supergirl!! (^_^)

I eyed the previous guy that I hit lying unconsciously with disgusting look. I storm toward the guy who sub conscious from my previous kick, grab his hair furiously and pulled him toward another guy who almost broke his arm. With all my strength I rammed their heads to each other. Without wasting any time I made a flip and land my each knees on each of their shoulders.

I leaned against the sofa, eyeing the three unconscious jerks. I wipe the blood from my lips with the back of my hand, panting for oxygen. Fighting is tiring.

Oh my!! My eyes buttoned as I see the state of the house. It was in completely mess. It’s looks like hurricane just passed by. Broken glass scattered on the floor with the furniture in the living room almost completely dislocated. I didn’t even realize what I had done when I was in a fight.

Omo.. tidy up these is hundreds time tiring than fighting itself. Then I feel excruciating pain on my upper left arm, there’s blood dripping on the skin. Oh great, I was just cut by the jerk.

Suddenly the door banged open. A man marched in and cupped my face, turning it left to right. “Amber-ah kimcana??!!” the overprotective Hyunseung and my mom finally arrived. His face looks like ghost, so do my mom. Ha ha! they must be really worried. I believe my mom sprinted to look for Hyunseung just now.

“Geez, I’m fine” I said as I pushed Hyunseung aside. Quickly covering my bleeding left armed. I don’t want to hear his nag. He sounded just like ahjumma when he did so.

“Omo.. Amber-ah, I just left you for five minutes, what you had done to those brats?” my mom was in completely shocked when she saw the three unconscious men on the floor with bleeding and swollen faces.

“Well I’m just playing with them. Omma, sorry, I will help you to tidy up this mess tomorrow after work tomorrow. Aishh, I’m so tired, I think I'll need a sleep. Night.” I stood up and walked toward bathroom to rinse my bleed.

“Ah, Hyunseung-ah, can you please bring those jerks to police station? I totally need a rest.” I said as I leave the two dumbfounded with large question mark in their head.

Actually, we have been through these many times, so I’m used to it. I have trying my best to protect my mom. I’m proud of myself for being a strong girl. This small injury is completely nothing!

.

.

End of the flashback~~

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

finally an update!!!

sorry for making some of you waiting too long

i'm facing the conflicting schedule (lol!!) as this is my fisrt year in university, (please pray for me that i'll do well, kekeke)

actually i had done lots of editing troughout the story, sorry if you find it confusing from the previous one, (bow)

please don't give up on me~~~

subscribe and comment... ne?? kekeke

thanks.. happy reading (^_^)