Chapter 2: Unrecognized

Just Another Toy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Past:

“You never know, how long he will love you.” Hearing what Chen saying just now, made Baekhyun could not stop himself from not looking at the basketball field. There, Chanyeol was playing basketball with some guys from the engineering faculty while some girls cheered for them from the audience bench.

“What I’m saying… It is right, isn’t it?” Baekhyun looked at Chen who sat beside him, then he nodded his head. Slowly but full with agreement.

Chen and him, they grew up together. Chen was the first person who knew that he liked boys. And Chen was there for him when Chanyeol kept messing up with his head, heart, and so on. Lastly, Chen did not like the sole being of Park Chanyeol.

Up until the almighty Park Chanyeol has become Baekhyun’s boyfriend, he still did not like that tall silly guy for the sole reason: Chanyeol used to be a playboy.

A playboy who dated many girls, flirted every human being called a woman and did not know how, in the end, he was the first one who agreed to date Byun Baekhyun. And now that guy has become a very possessive boyfriend of Baekhyun.

Chen just did not like that being.

***

‘He didn’t recognize me’, Chanyeol was busy remembering what happened this morning at his cousin company. Thinking too hard until he did not realize that Kyungsoo just stormed into his office without even bothering to knock on the door first.

Kyungsoo was Chanyeol’s best best best friend since elementary school and this friendship continued until now. However, their status was different now with Chanyeol as the boss and the owner of this construction company while Kyungsoo was the head secretary.

Both of them were born with a diamond spoon in their mouth, but Kyungsoo who was a rebellious child did not want to continue his father’s business. Instead, he chose to be Chanyeol most loyal minion.

“Yeol… Yeol… Ya PARK CHANYEOL!” shouted Kyungsoo who was already standing right in front of Chanyeol’s desk.

Chanyeol, still with his cloudy mind, looked nervously at Kyungsoo. It felt like he just caught cheating during an exam. “What happened?”

“How many times have I warned you that we need as in really really NEED more staffs, huh?” With an annoyed expression, Kyungsoo gave Chanyeol a folder from the HR department. “Make a quick review, sign it, then they can start working tomorrow.”

Chanyeol could not process the order. If he was in his normal condition, for sure he would scold Kyungsoo because, in every company and every situation, no secretary could order around his or her boss. However, right now Chanyeol really could not think anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter