Chapter 9: We've Broken Up

Just Another Toy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BANG! BANG! BANG!

“Open the door!”

BANG! BANG! BANG!

“Open the door! I know you’re inside!”

Chanyeol was mad. He had lost contact with Baekhyun for almost a month now. This morning he just knew that Baekhyun was no longer a student at the Architectural Faculty of this university. How could his Baekhyun have just gone missing like that, without telling him anything?

He did not pick up his phone. No reply to his message, and nor did Chen willingly tell him anything. Nothing! And this happened right after that passionate night. On their first night together and they finally became one.

“Yah! Be quiet, will you?” a guy from the room beside Baekhyun’s room finally came out because he could not tolerate Chanyeol’s violent behavior any longer. The guy just showed a bit part of his head. He was afraid in case this violent guy would hit him after he scolded him.

Chanyeol threw a deadly glare at the guy. “It’s none of your business.” Then, Chanyeol continued banging the door in front of him.

“The room has already been vacant since a month ago, for God's sake!!!”

Chanyeol’s hand was left hanging mid-air. He once again looked at the guy. “What do you mean by that?”

“I said, the room has already been vacant since a month ago. V-A-C-A-N-T. It means no one lives there anymore. Are you stupid or what?”

Chanyeol walked towards the guy. Scared, the guy quickly tried to close the door, but Chanyeol was slightly faster than him.

“Why are you doing this to me?” asked the guy anxiously because now, Chanyeol was using his hand and leg to avoid him from closing the door.

“Where did he go? I mean… where is he now?”

“I don’t know, man. A guy helped him move out. Some students here said that the guy was his boyfriend. You know what, stop looking for that !”

? First, Chanyeol was already angry when the guy said that his Baekhyun was moving out with an unidentified guy who was believed as his boyfriend. And second, this fat, nerdy guy dared to call the love of his life a ? How dare he!

“Go to hell!” And then Chanyeol kicked the fat guy as hard as he could. The fat guy felt like his chest was being torn open. It was so painful until he screamed at top of his lungs. Some students from the other room quickly opened their doors in unison to see what happened outside.

There, they saw Chanyeol still standing proudly by the fat guy’s door. Meanwhile, the guy was still painfully lying on the floor.

“Just sue me, if you dare. My name is Park Chanyeol from the Civil Engineering Faculty.” And then, Chanyeol left. Still with an angry look.

***

“Tell me the truth, now.” Baekhyun did not want to waste his time. As soon as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter