Chapter 6: The Starting Point of Our Problems

Just Another Toy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Past:

Tut… tut… tut…

“Hello, Hyung, wha-”

“I killed a person… I-I killed him. What should I do, now, Jongin?”

“…” Kim Jongin lost his words, held his breath, and then sighed heavily. He never thought that a fragile being like his most beloved Hyung would dare to kill a person. It must be an accident.

That was the answer to this problem, right? It was only an accident. “It was only an accident, Hyung,” Jongin voiced his thought.

“No, I…” the person on the other side of the phone line, breathed heavily. “I hate him, Jongin… I really wanna kill him since long time ago… I… I…,” he sobbed.

Kim Jongin’s heart soften as soon as he heard the other person was crying. Once again, he sighed heavily. “It’s not your fault. I’ll go there and finish everything for you… You just-”

“Chen is here too.”

BAM!

Jongin’s heart almost exploded. Jongin rubbed his face harshly, feeling suffocated and desperate at the same time. More people, more trouble, but what could not he do for his Hyung?

“I’ll handle him too. Just stay where you are, right now, and make sure that Chen doesn’t go anywhere.” Jongin blew a heavy breath when hearing the other person cry some more. “Don’t cry, Hyung. I’ll go there, now.”

***

“What are you waiting for, Baekstar? Get in.” Sera has cramped herself in the backseat with the other three female staff, leaving no other choice for Baekhyun except to sit beside his supervisor and also the owner of this expensive red Audi sedan, Byun Baekha.

“Get in, Baekhyun-ssi.” Baekha gave her most lovely smile towards Byun Baekhyun who stood awkwardly outside her car. Baekha, Sera, also the other three female staff could see how Baekhyun did not even want to touch the door, so how could he possibly climb in? Was this expensive car somewhat looked nasty in Baekhyun’s eyes, thought Sera and the other staff. Meanwhile, Baekha could feel her heart beat rapidly. Seeing Baekhyun in a tight spot, a long time ago, made a rush of adrenaline pump Baekha’s heart until she almost felt her heart would explode anytime soon.

“Let’s go, Baekstar! What are you waiting for?” In this situation, no one could judge whether Sera was ignorant, or was she really liked to tease Baekhyun. But for sure, no matter what Sera said, Baekhyun would not sit beside Ms. Byun. Not because he felt awkward or afraid to sit beside his supervisor, but because of his trauma. The trauma has haunted him since the first time he was permitted to go home with Kai.

“I… I…” Cold sweat damped Baekhyun’s forehead. “I… feel sick, Ms. Byun. Can I just go home, instead?” Baekhyun pled with a desperate voice.

However, again, Sera opened and said something that for once since the internship term started, Baekhyun felt so angry with this reddish-blonde-haired girl. “Is it that hard to side beside our supervisor? Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter