Chapter 7: The Past Pt. 1

Just Another Toy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

“Soo, have you seen Baekkie?”

Kyungsoo throws a dirty look at me.

“What’s with that look?”

“Nothing...” Kyungsoo sighs heavily. “Listen, Yeol. Since this morning you’ve only talked about your sweetheart. Now, lemme tell you this, if you don’t give your part to me before Mr. Kim’s class, then you won’t only lose a best friend but also the whole credit for this class. Get it?” Then, Kyungsoo leaves. Leaving me at the cafeteria, all alone.

Usually, I will eat my lunch at this cafeteria with my boyfriend. But since our passionate night last Friday, I haven’t gotten in touch with him anymore. Baekkie does not pick up my calls, nor does he reply to any of my messages. Am I the one who gets dumped after ‘that night’? But he warns me not to cheat on him, what the hell is happening here?

Right at the right time, the corner of my eyes takes a glimpse of Chen, Baekhyun’s best best best friend. As fast as lightning, I leave my seat and was just about to go to him to ask about Baekhyun, but Chen has already gotten busy with his phone. Someone is calling him and that call clearly makes him uncomfortable.

“I’ll go there as fast as I can. Wait for me.” As soon as the call is ended, Chen runs like his whole life is hanging on it.

My instinct told me to go after Chen, in case something is troubling the precious friend of my boyfriend. And yet, what I see after following him to the back of the Architecture Faculty building is no other than Baekhyun in all black attire. Like he tries to hide himself in the middle of the day.

One thing that stuck in my mind after seeing Baekkie in that attire is, does not he feel hot?

I do not know what both of them are doing here, but I have decided to look at them from quite a few distances. Because I can see vaguely from here that there is something wrong with my Baekkie.

His face and lips look very pale. Once in a while, he will look around. And when there is a quite loud sound, not only he will look around, but his hands will automatically move to embrace his body. Like he is trying to find a source of safety and comfort.

“I can’t live like this, Chen. I can’t! Not anymore!” Then, Baekhyun collapses to the ground. Thankfully, Chen is quick enough to catch his best friend, so Baekkie’s bottom does not get hurt.

Now, Baekhyun is crying like a madman in Chen’s embrace. Seeing that, I really want to go there and offer him a kind of solace. But I do not dare to go there because I know that if Baekhyun does not want to talk about this to me, then he must have his own reason. Why are you so mysterious, Byun Baekhyun?

***

Today is Wednesday and I still cannot contact Baekkie, so I have decided to wait for him in front of his faculty building.

And I see a very unpleasing situation in which Baekhyun, still in his solemn mood, co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter