Chapter 4: Chen

Just Another Toy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Past:

Nighttime at Baekhyun’s dorm was the most leisure moment of Chanyeol’s day. After a long tiring day of studying and lab work, snuggled with Baekhyun on his soft bed was like heaven.

Heaven for Chanyeol, but hell for Baekhyun. Tomorrow was the due date for one of the hardest classes in the 4th semester, so tonight would be a very long night for Baekhyun. He was way too busy with the drawing which he could only do messily because Chanyeol demanded it to be done on the bed.

It was a very childish request because how could someone draw finely on top of a soft mattress. To make it even worse, as a student who learned architecture, Baekhyun’s task required him to draw on at least a piece of A3 paper. And Chanyeol still demanded Baekhyun to do it on the bed because that selfish bastard wanted to encircle his hands at Baekhyun’s waist.

Took a glance at his wristwatch, Baekhyun just realized that it was already half-past ten. Thirty minutes left before the dormitory supervisor would ask all of the dormitory guests to leave through the installed intercom in each room.

Chanyeol was now sleeping peacefully with his hands not that far from where Baekhyun used to sit. Baekhyun really wanted to let this silly boyfriend of him sleep here tonight, but unfortunately, he dared not to disobey the dormitory rules. He did not want to get kicked out and later needed to burden his mother with asking for more money, so he could rent a place outside the campus.

Living like this for the past two years was a blessing for him. His mother did not have to spend even a penny on his college and dormitory fee, and also his living allowance. All handled by him nicely, so why did he need to risk his perfect life just for the sake of spending a night together with his boyfriend?

With that thought in mind, Baekhyun slowly shook Chanyeol’s lifeless body. “Yeollie, wake up. Time to go home, Yeollie. Yeollie… Yeollie… Yeollie… Ya, Park Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol was suddenly hugging Baekhyun’s petite body without even minding opening his eyes first. “Five more minutes, please.”

The request was granted with Baekhyun elbowing his stomach. Not that hard, but strong enough to make Chanyeol release his Baekhyun. “Ouch! Why so feisty today, huh?”

“I don’t want to burden my mother by getting kicked out of this dormitory. Behave and leave already, Park Chanyeol.”

Mother… that word. “When will you introduce me to your mother?”

Hearing the same question being asked over and over again, Baekhyun could only twirl his eyes in annoyance.

“What’s with that eyes? Byun Baekhyun, I’m being serious here,” said Chanyeol with an annoyed voice. “I’ve already told my father since the first time we…”

“It was an accident, Park Chanyeol. Your father caught us when I was at your bedroom, so we must explain everything…”

“Yeah, so why won’t you do the same with your mother?” Chanyeol made it even by also cutting Baekhyun’s words.

Baekhyun lost his own voice. He was tired already with the same question over and over again. So he could only sigh with no intention of answering Chanyeol.

“Tell me, Byun Baekhyun,” Chanyeol caught Baekhyun’s body again, so they could talk while seeing each other eyes. “Is there anything you need to hide about our relationship? Didn’t you say that there weren’t normal or not normal terms in love?”

Baekhyun bit his lower lip. “Just give me some more time.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter