Chapter 8: When Kai Got Angry

Just Another Toy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, it's me, Catharina Chen. 

Sorry for the late late late update. I'm a bit overworked for the past month. 

To pay for my sin of not updating at least twice a month, this month I'll make a double update for this fanfic and an update for another fanfic. 

Please wait for some updates in the future and enjoy this latest chapter of Just Another Toy. 

Don't forget to subscribe, comment, and if you want to, be my crowdfund. Many thanks and love XOXO

 

Love, 

Catharina Chen

 

********

 

As soon as Kai came into the private room, he quickly jumped into Sehun and got a chance to punch Sehun’s face twice. Sehun would probably be dead meat if his guards were not there and hurriedly dragged Kai away.

“That’s enough.” The two bulky guys immediately released Kai, but their eagle-eyed kept looking at Kai’s back. Afraid that maybe, Kai would beat their young master again.

“What’s got into you? How dare you punch me! And on my face to be exact!”

There was another guy in the private room. He sat quietly on the corner while enjoying his life and sipping his tequila. He did not even take a glance when there was a commotion just now. The quiet guy was Kim Xiumin and he was the oldest of the three.

“Why can’t I punch you when your had banged my apartment door and mentioned my real name in front of the amnesiac Baekhyun!”

“I said you can’t call him like that!”

Sehun jumped from his seat and rushed towards Kai. He successfully flew some punches into Kai’s face before Kai kneed Sehun’s stomach. The attack was deadly. It made Sehun fall to the floor and Kai gave him some nice kicks on his stomach and his back.

“How many times have I reminded you that if you can’t control your , then I'll be the one who does it!” said Kai while he kept kicking Sehun’s almost lifeless body.

“Stop!”

Kai put on a deaf ear and kept kicking Sehun’s body.

BANG!

Xiumin had just shot the ceiling. The private room got quiet real quick. Each pair of eyes silently looked at the poker face Xiumin who still held his dearest gun and aimed it into the ceiling. Smoke could still be seen from the muzzle. Meanwhile, Xiumin's eyes shot a deadly glare at Kai then went to the almost unconscious and bruised Sehun on the floor.

“What are you? Two stupid five years old fight for a piece of candy?”

 “…” Kai and Sehun kept their mouth shut. For them, the angry Xiumin was the scariest person ever to live on earth.

“I have had enough of your bull about that damn Baekhyun. And now what? You tried to kill Sehun because his mentioned your real name to your amnesiac , so--”

“Hyung! Don’t call him names!” Sehun did not know from where he got the strength or the bravery to shout at Xiumin. But for sure, he did not like even one bit if his lover was called his .

It was true that he was not a good lover. He could only make Luhan jealous, sad, and suffer because of his infidelity. But that was just for fun, was not it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter