Chapter 12: The Past Pt.2

Just Another Toy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update. Please enjoy reading this part and the next chapter which will be updated near the end of the month.

Love,

Catharina Chen

***

Baekhyun’s POV

“Wha-what are you doing here?” I asked in disbelief. My nightmare stands before the door of my deserted house.

“Why are you here?” Still asking while locking the door behind me. I just get back to my house to grab some things. Never had I imagined in my worst nightmare that Park Chanyeol would stand before my house which he was supposed to never ever known about.

His face looks deadly serious. He stares deeply at me with sorrow evident in his eyes. It feels like he is going to swallow the whole of me with the look in his sorrowful eyes.

“Where have you been all along?” Chanyeol asked with a barely audible voice. It makes him look pathetic and it obviously shatters my heart.

“How are you doing?”

“Why you never picked up your phone? I’m really worried about you.”

“I miss you so much. Do you miss me?”

Chanyeol keeps talking. The last question makes me choke on my breath.

“I…” At this moment, I don’t know how to answer him. What I only have in my mind is to run away from here as quickly as possible.

However, Chanyeol drags his feet and keeps moving forward towards me. I cannot do anything except to stick my back onto the door behind me.

I close my eyes as soon as Chanyeol’s right hand almost touches my cheek. My mind and body are ready to accept whatever Chanyeol will do with his right hand. Either he will slap me or pat my cheek with it, I’m so ready for either one of them.

“Where have you been all this time? I’m worried about you, you know?” Chanyeol slowly and passionately my cheek. Slowly, I open my eyes.

I’m shocked for quite some time to see the tall man before me, almost crying. I lose my words. I can’t think clearly. The Park Chanyeol who stands before me at this moment looks so pathetic, makes me want to hug and soothe him so badly. However, what I’ve done in the past cannot be undone, so before he knew the truth, I shall end our relationship in the most brutal way.

Luckily, my helping hand arrives at the right time. Jongin parks his sedan not far away from where Chanyeol and I stand now. He honks at us twice before quickly coming out of his car. At a lightning speed, Jongin pulls Chanyeol’s jacket collar from the back and lands a punch right on the corner of Chanyeol’s mouth.

Chanyeol’s body is mercifully thrown away onto the other side of the alley. Luckily, it is a small alley, so although someone is killed here tonight, his or her body will be found the next afternoon at the fastest.

“Are you okay, Hyung? Are you hurt? Did the bastard hurt you?” Jongin tries to examine my body while asking lots of questions. None of them is answered. At this moment, my eyes can only look at Chanyeol who weakly tries to get up from the cold, hard, and rough asphalt surface. I can see how his cheek got some scratches from the collision with the asphalt just now and how the corner of his mouth has now turned reddish.

“Let’s go.” Jongin pulls one of my hands. He tries to bring me to his car when out of nowhere…

BAM!

Chanyeol kicks Jongin from the side. The sudden attack almost makes me fall because Jongin has not released my hand when suddenly he got kicked from the side. Howe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter