Chapter 1: He's Coming

Just Another Toy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Past:

Lying side by side on the bed with Baekhyun, it was the most incredible thing happened on his life for the past week since they became a thing.

“You’re my first and only boyfriend. Don’t ever cheat or leave me, Baekkie,” said Chanyeol while playing with his beloved bangs.

“Hmm,” answered Baekhyun, still closing his eyes.

Baekhyun’s response only made Chanyeol thought that everything he said just now was not a serious topic for his beloved one.

“Baekkie, are you listening?”

***

"My name is Byun Baekhyun. I'm fourth-year stu…" Baekhyun could not even finish his introduction. The bald guy in the middle was already raising his hand, an exact cue that he did not want to hear any more of Baekhyun's words.

'Failed again' thought Baekhyun.

The woman whose face looked as kind as a kitty who was sitting on the left side threw a questioning look at the bald guy. The exact situation happened on the right side which was occupied by a young man with an angelic smile always plastered on his face since Baekhyun walked into the room.

"You're already this old, 28, and still a senior? What the hell are you doing these whole years, huh? Tell me why… we as WG Group should employ a foolish, not young anymore student like you?"

Baekhyun just wanted to disappear right this instant. At least if this baldy did not want to give any opportunity for him to do his internship here, just said it! No need to make fun of him like this. How rude!

Sweat already covered Baekhyun's forehead. It was the fourth interview for this week. If he did not pass this one, then he probably would need one more semester in order to finally get his degree. "I'm a comatose patient for two years. One and a half years more for rehab."

The kind-faced woman and the angelic smiling guy now looked at Baekhyun with a pity clearly evidence on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter