Chapter 19 Still Love You

Light

The next day…

 

*Win and Stella head inside the university holding hands earning gazes from other students. They approach her locker. 

 

Win: So are you free tonight?

 

Stella: Yes, why?

 

Win: Today’s our first day.

 

Stella: Oh right. *tucks her hair behind her ear*

 

Win: How about we watch a movie and eat dinner? Sounds good, babe?

 

Stella: Sounds good. Can’t wait! *pecks his cheek*

 

*Win smiles. Stella makes eye contact with Bright whose watching them from afar. Bright quickly looks away and gives her one last sad look before he walks away. A tear falls down her face.

 

Stella’s mind: I just want to move on from you, Bright, but how come it’s so hard?

 

*Bright runs to the empty staircase where no one can see him in this state. He kicks and punches the wall in frustration as tears pour down his face.
 

Bright: , damn it!!

Why is it so hard to move on from you?

I’m so sorry for breaking our promise. 

You don’t deserve a guy like me.

But why isn’t my heart listening to me?

Why does it keep on coming back to you?

 

*Bright crouches onto the corner as he clutches onto his chest with his bleeding hand. 

 

Later that night…

 

*Win and Stella have a good time on their first date together. After the date, Win drops Stella off in front of her house. 

 

Win: See you tomorrow.

Goodnight. *pecks her goodnight*

 

Stella: Goodnight.

 

*Stella waves to Win and heads inside. After washing up and getting ready for bed, she lies belly-faced down onto the bed. She plays with her phone when she comes across pictures of her and Bright. She scrolls down the pictures and softly smiles to herself but the smile fades away as she recalls that he’s gone from her life. Tears fall down her face.

 

Stella’s mind: *clutches onto her phone* 

I want to let you go from me but I can’t.

My heart only loves you.

Why did we have to end up this way?

Why?

 

*Stella bawls her eyes out as she recalls the memories she had of Bright. Soon she cries herself to sleep.