Epilogue True Light

Light

The next day…

 

*Stella and Bright hold hands as they head to the university together. 

 

Bright: Do you want coffee, babe?

 

Stella: Sure, babe, that would be great.

 

Bright: Great! I’ll be back. *pecks her forehead*

 

Stella: Don’t forget to order me a caramel macchiato with almond milk.

 

Bright: Don’t worry, babe, I got it covered. *winks and walks away*

 

*Stella rolls her eyes and heads to her locker. She gets out her books when she sees Win. She calls out to him but he quickly walks away. She follows after him.

 

Stella: Win, wait!!

 

*Win turns around and looks at her.

She runs to him.

 

Stella: About the other day-

 

Win: *cuts her off* It’s okay, P’Stella, I understand.

 

Stella: You do? What do you mean?

 

Win: You think I wouldn’t notice?

I know that you still had feelings for P’Bright ever since you guys broke up.

I thought that if I gave you a chance to open up to me you’ll be able to move on from him, but no matter how many times I tell myself that, I can see that you can’t.

I know you still love him.

So I learned to let go of you and move on from you.

 

Stella: You did?

 

Win: *nods* Please be happy for me, P’Stella, that’s all I ask.

 

Stella: *tears up* Thank you, Win, thank you. *hugs him*

 

*Just then she could hear someone clearing his throat behind her. She turns around and sees-

 

Stella: Bright, I-

 

*Suddenly Win does the unexpected. He sticks out his hand to Bright. Stella and Bright look at Win in shock. 

 

Win: Take good care of her for me, will you?

 

*Bright hesitates at first but he softly smiles and accepts Win’s handshake.

 

Bright: I will.

Thank you.

 

Stella (narration): And so in the end we accepted light into our dark lives.

One that became the true light of our hearts.

 

*Win cries after he let Stella go from his heart. Rose comforts him. As he looks into her eyes, for the first time, he could feel sparks fly. Their relationship started to bloom. Priya and Dew make a wish together at the fountain and kiss hoping their wish comes true. Meanwhile, Stella and Bright have a cute little argument before he pulls her closer to him and slams his lips onto hers. 

 

*Author’s note: Thank you for loving and supporting this story! I appreciate it!!