Chapter 14 Once and Always

Light

The next day…

 

*Stella heads to her locker like any other typical school day and she’s greeted by Bright.

 

Stella: Good morning babe

 

Bright: Good morning to you too babe *hands her coffee*

 

Stella: Coffee? Well that’s a surprise 

How sweet of you *pecks his cheek*

 

*Bright holds her hand and pecks her forehead. He looks at her for a while before he leans in and kisses her on the lips. She gets flustered and quickly pushes him away.

 

Stella: What are you doing, babe?

 

*Bright chuckles and intertwine his hands with his.

 

Bright: Why? I can’t kiss my girl? *pulls her closer to his embrace*

 

*Bright gives her another quick peck on the lips. Stella covers her blushing face with her textbook.

 

Stella: Stop it! *hits his chest*

 

Bright: *chuckles* Are you ready to go?

 

Stella: *nods* Let’s go 

 

*Bright grabs her hand and they head down the hallway together. Along the way, she bonks into Win but he quickly walks away avoiding her. Stella pouts and sadly looks at Win disappearing down the hallway. Bright notices and looks at her with a worried look in his eyes.

 

Bright: Is something wrong, babe?

 

*Stella snaps out of her thoughts and shakes her head. 

 

Stella: No it’s nothing. Let’s go.

 

*Stella follows after Bright but as she glances back a tear rolls her face.

 

Meanwhile…

 

*Win hides at the empty staircase as he watches Stella and Bright disappear down the hallway. He clutches his chest bawling his eyes out.

 

Win’s mind: Why is it so hard to move on from you?

All I want to do is to win your heart but you already have someone else in your heart.

How much longer do I have to bear this pain in my heart?

How much longer?

 

Later…

 

*Stella tried to talk to Win but he kept avoiding her making her guilty. She places her food on the cafeteria table sulking. Dew notices.

 

Dew: Nuna, is something wrong?

 

Stella: Yes, something is wrong!! 

What do you think? *angry tone*

 

*Stella stabs a pork piece with her fork and angrily eats it. Dew places a hand on his chin and looks at her.

 

Dew: Okay, what’s bothering you, nuna?

 

Stella: Win, that’s what!

Why is he still avoiding me?

Did I do something wrong?

 

Dew: He still needs time.

 

Stella: Still?
It’s been already a week, thank you very much!

I just want to help him but I don’t know what!! *slams her hands on the table crying*

 

*Dew pats her shoulder comforting her. 

 

Dew: Priya and I have a way to help him.

 

*Stella lifts her head and wipes her tears away.

 

Stella: And what’s that?

 

Dew: Actually Priya and I was thinking that-

 

Priya: *finishes the sentence for him* We’re thinking to set Win up on a blind date!!

 

*Just then Priya approaches them and places her tray of food on the table. She sits down and grabs Stella’s hands. 

 

Priya: Don’t worry, girl, we’re doing everything we can to give Win a happy ending!

 

Stella: A blind date?

With who?

 

Later in the evening…

 

*Stella and Bright are having a date together at the streets but Stella seems out of it for most of the date and Bright noticed.

 

Bright: Earth to P’Stella! Earth to P’Stella! *waves his hands in front of her*

 

*Stella snaps out of her thoughts and looks at him. 

 

Stella: Sorry what did you say?

 

Bright: Babe, is something wrong?

You’ve been out of it all day.

 

*Suddenly tears pour down Stella’s face and she hugs Bright without saying a single word. He gets flustered at first but as time went on he pulls her into his embrace. He pats her back comforting her.

 

Bright: There there it’s okay. 

 

Stella: How can it be okay?

It’s all my fault!!

Why does this have to happen to me?

Why??? *bawls into tears*

 

*Bright doesn’t say anything else but continued to stay with her for the rest of the night doing everything he can to make her feel better. He looks at her with a worried look in his eyes thinking to himself-

 

Bright’s mind: I don’t know what’s bothering you, babe.

But I promise I’ll never make you cry.

I love you, P’Stella, forever and always. 

You’re once and always my girl.