Acceptance

She's My Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The princess ran in the hallway and went to the outdoor part of the restaurant. She sat on the wooden bench and holding her chest. 

"Yongsun-ah!" Moonbyul caught up to her and crouched down in front of the girl, "What's wrong?"

Seeing the worried look on the face she loved, Yongsun started sobbing. Since yesterday, it was like she's back in Goryeo era and nothing had changed even though she's in the present day. The girl reminded herself that the person who was staring at her was not her Moojoo and she wiped the tears, "They... They're my sisters. Princess Hongnam and Princess Mijin."

"Are you sure?"

"I'd recognize their faces everywhere. Just like yours."

"Oh..." Moonbyul didn't know what to do. She sat next to the princess and said, "Let's go back in there and try meeting them, you don't know them in this life but I do. They're really good people."

"Are you sure? What if the same thing will happen again? What if they'll become evil and you ended up choosing their side?"

"Yongsun-ah, I told you. I'm not Moojoo. I may far from perfect but I won't let it happen," Noticed she hadn't successfully convinced the girl, she added, "I won't leave you alone with them and I already promised to help you becoming a successful singer. Do you trust me?"

Yongsun finally looked at the blonde's face and nodded, "I do."

"Alright. Great," The CEO sighed of relief and wiped the tears on the right side of the girl's face with her thumb, "You need to toughen up. What would happen to a crybaby like you in this industry? Aigo..." She joked.

The girl pouted but then stopped and said, "Nothing will happen because you will always by my side."

"That's right," The blonde instinctively patted the princess' head, "Let's go in then."

 

Taeyeon and BoA already ordered foods and grilling the pork belly. Since the other two women already ate breakfast before coming there, they had no appetite to eat more. Yongsun was sitting like a statue and staring at the older women. Moonbyul leaned to whisper, "Relax."

The older blonde glanced at them and said, "You two wearing matching outfits."

"Huh?" The CEO looked at their clothes and finally realized that they did wear clothes with similar colors that matched well, "Ah... We didn't plan this."

"So... Solar," BoA called the girl, "Can you tell me more about yourself? Like who is your favorite singer?"

"Uh..." The girl couldn't think of anyone and took a quick glace at the CEO before answering, "Her."

"Oh?" Both of the mentors surprised and Taeyeon smiled, "Byul-ah! You didn't tell me she's your fan!"

The CEO was flustered but she knew why Yongsun chose her, because the girl didn't know any other singers or idols in the modern era besides the former rapper and her colleagues. Moonbyul laughed, "Ah haha this is a new information for me too. She always surprises me."

"Why her, Yongsun?" The former SNSD's leader asked, "Can I call you with real name,  right?"

"O- Of course," The young princess couldn't look directly at the women across from her. She looked down and began to panic with her heart beating uncontrollably. A hand reached out to hers under the table and she blushed when realized Moonbyul did it to calm her. Yongsun continued, "I like CEO-Nim because she... Um... She wrote a lot of great songs and I love her deep voice."

Taeyeon smiled, "Awww that is so sweet. You need to take care of her really well, Byul-ah."

"Of course I will."

 

They talked about the debut plan, concept and Yongsun's personal interest for about 2 hours. After they ended the meeting, BoA and Taeyeon expressed their love for the girl by talking selfies and posted the pictures on their social media accounts. 

The mentors wanted to start the proper training right away so they would come often to the Wolseong World Entertainment. When they were walking out to their cars, Taeyeon pulled Moonbyul to the side and whispered, "I saw the look on your face. Both of you."

"What about it, Sunbae?"

"I just... Don't want you to be involved with your artist romantically," The former SNSD's leader warned, "Look what happened to Irene. She was so blindly in love with Seulgi and always favors her over other artists in her company, their image already damaged after the disbandment and they went public with their relationship. I still can't believe Wendy is only a Vice President and sitting behind her desk all day there instead of being a successful singer now. What a waste of talent!"

"Is that why you didn't want to help her and come to me instead? But Hwasa retired too and became my right hand. So that makes me a terrible CEO then."

"That's not what I mean, look..." Taeyeon glanced at the girl who was waiting in front of the black car, "I know you've been through a lot and Yongsun is an innocent girl. I just don't want you get caught in a scandal and ruined your life."

"I told you, we're not in that kind of relationship. There's nothing to be worried about, Sunbae."

"Alright, if you say so. You know I'm rooting for you, right?" Taeyeon hugged her junior and said, "See you on the evaluation day."

 

 

 

Yongsun already practiced really hard days and night and since Moonbyul had been kinder to her, she gained confidence and felt better about herself. One thing she was worried about was not only the CEO and the VP would be there on the evaluation day, but also the mentors. Taeyeon and BoA arrived on time and the four women were sitting at the table in the practice room. Moonbyul called Yongsun and the girl entered wearing a black tank top and track pants with her hair tied up.

The princess' nervousness was visible on her face as she glanced at the mentors. When the music started to play, she began moving her body but Yongsun couldn't concentrate when the reincarnation of her evil half sisters were watching her like hawks. She stumbled a couple of times and she just wanted to run and give up because the images of her sisters were laughing at her appeared in her head.

The girl stopped dancing and shaking her head at the CEO. BoA sighed and Taeyeon looked down to the evaluation paper. Moonbyul told Hwasa to stop the music and ran to the girl.Her back was facing the mentors and she leaned to whisper, "What's wrong?"

"I can't do it," Yongsun whimpered, "Seeing them... Is too much. The look of their faces..."

Moonbyul held the girl's shoulder, "Then don't look at them, focus only on me. Alright? Can you do that?"

Yongsun nodded, "I- I think so."

"Good girl. Remember it's your dream and nothing can stop you," Moonbyul patted the girl's shoulder, "You can do it. Fighting!"

 

The room was silent and Yongsun was standing there with her eyes closed and cleared her mind. Then the grand opening of Hyuna's Change was blaring through the speakers again and the princess showed the determination in her eyes. Yongsun ignored all the women in the room and only looking at Moonbyul's direction and moved her pelvis confidently.

The CEO kept nodding her head following the beat and in the middle of the performance, the blonde suddenly blushed and had a weird feeling because it felt like the girl was dancing only for her. Moonbyul tried to control her expression and put on poker face until the end. After Yongsun finished and ended the performance with a confident pose, the others were clapping but the CEO gave a standing ovation and told the girl to rest in her office. 

The women inside discussing the girl's dance performance and each gave a score. Hwasa gave 80 because it's not perfect but it's far from bad, she appreciated Yongsun's effort at maintaining her expression and eye contact with the audience. Taeyeon and BoA gave each 70, they loved the girl's smooth and sensual moves but still lacking with precision and details. Meanwhile Moonbyul gave a perfect score, 100.

"Unnie, you're too biased!" Hwasa laughed, "Are you sure giving her that score?"

"What? She did great! She learned all of it in a week even though she had no experience. Her hard work is already a bonus."

"Are you the same person from before? Ever since you went to Saju, you got softer with Yongsun. Did something happen? You haven't tell me anything."

"I'll tell you later," Moonbyul was being cautious because she knew the mentors were the reincarnation of the princess' evil half-sisters so she changed the subject, "By the way, should we try recording the songs with her voice? We can set up the schedules." All of them agreed and unanimously passed Yongsun's dance evaluation with the total score of 80.

 

 

 

Yongsun was sitting inside the CEO's office and looking around the room. She was always curious about the red guitar hanging on the wall but she's afraid to touch it and angered Moonbyul. Just when she's thinking about the blonde, Moonbyul finally entered with a smile, "Congrats! You passed the evaluation!"

"Oh, really?" The girl surprised, "I did good?"

"I know you can do it!" The CEO clapped her hands, "You did a very good job, you should praise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter