The Lost Princess

She's My Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The CEO took the new girl to the hair salon for the hair treatment, but the gay couple and also their hairstylists said Yongsun's hair was healthy enough and they sticked to the plan to color the hair brown. Yongsun already became close with Woomo and Jungmoo so she's comfortable being left alone with them and they adored her like their little sister. The hair dyeing process would take at least 2-4 hours so the hairstylists put on upbeat songs to maintain their moods. 

While waiting, the CEO had to multitask so she brought her laptop and sat on a couch wearing headphones and began the editing process of Solar's title track called Be With You. She also had to think about the dance choreography and the music video. Moonbyul leaned her back on the couch and sighed, 2 months weren't enough to do all that. The debut date was supposed to be around May, should she just postponed and moved it to July? The blonde haired woman massaging her temple, she was so stressed and thinking about the budget made her head spun.

Jungmo suggested Yongsun to have another haircut, one that would suit her new brown hair better. The girl was unsure what to do and she took a glance at the CEO. Moonbyul fell asleep on the couch with was slightly opened. Seeing the poor woman was completely exhausted, the girl decided on her own and agreed, so after the hair dying process finished, the hairstylists let their skilled hands did the final touch.

 

"CEO-Nim," The blonde haired woman heared someone called her name, "CEO-Nim. It's done."

Moonbyul opened her sleepy and tired eyes and the girl standing before her made her speechless and in awe. The princess had wavy brown hair and parted in the middle. The sight made her forgot all about her worry and stress from earlier. She held her throbbing chest and sat up straight, "O- Oh, Yongsun-ah! You- You look..."

"Pretty? y? Innocent?" Woomo grinned, "It fits all three, am I right?"

Without realizing, the CEO nodded in agreement. The girl's visual was exactly same as the one she imagined in her head not long ago. Yongsun smiled shyly and asked, "What do you think?"

"You're perfect," The blonde haired woman replied with high pitch tone because she was still flustered and cleared , "I- I mean, I think it suits the concept perfectly."

The gay couple stole a knowing look at each other because they knew the women had more deeper relationship than just being a boss and employee. Jungmoo teased, "Gosh, if only I was straight. I would definitely ask you out, Yongsun-ah."

"Ya!" Moonbyul suddenly shouted and jealousy was written all over her face. Realizing what she just did, she's pretending it never happened and packed her stuff. She told the girl to get ready and after she paid with credit card, they left the hair salon together.

Woomo and his boyfriend watched them leaving and asked, "Wanna place a bet?"

"What for?"

"Let's bet on how long they will keep it professional between them."

"Cool! I'm in," Jungmo laughed, "What's the prize for the winner?"

"Hmmm what about a warm bath with a massage? The loser will have to be the servant, obviously."

 

 

 

There were news articles talking about Moonbyul and her new singer, Solar were seen leaving a hair salon together. The girl had her hair hidden under a cap and she wore hoodie. It's a regular sight of an idol whose preparing a comeback, but in this case, a debut. The comment sections were hot as they're talking about Solar and which hair color would fitted her the most. They were also sure the new idol would be successful because she was supported by the K-Pop legends, BoA and Taeyeon, who posted their selfies on their social media to show their support.

Hwasa scanned the articles and satisfied with the results. She reported it to Moonbyul and her attention was back to the young woman who was sitting on her desk with a flirty look on her face. Wheein called her with a whisper, "Unnie... How long should I wait?"

The VP looked up with a smile, "It's all done!"

After they shared a kiss in a karaoke room the other night, the two of them were inseparable and couldn't keep their hands to themselves anymore. Hwasa felt it was like a dream to finally together with her long time crush and she pulled the younger woman close with a hug, "Wheein-ah... What are we?"

They hadn't talk about their status but they knew they couldn't live without one another. Wheein closed her eyes and kissed the VP right on the lips before saying, "Unnie, if we kissed then it's day one."

"Day one of what?"

"Us dating. Isn't it that you want?"

"Yes," Hwasa's eyes gleamed with happiness, "What about you?"

"You, my favorite unnie, became my girlfriend. How great is that?"

"Someone told me to be patient and now I know why," The VP trailed her lips on Wheein's and devoured them with passion. Hwasa wrapped her arms around the girl's body and felt Wheein's legs thightened around her waist, "You will be the death of me, Jung Wheein." 

 

In the CEO's office, Moonbyul tried to reach out her choreographer acquaintances. Two of them, Aiki and Noze were the ones who replied back to her and offered if the young CEO needed help for the new singer's choreo. The blonde hesitated because she didn't have enough budget to pay both of them but they said money wasn't the issue because the former rapper helped promoting them in the past so it's only right if they returned the favor. The CEO sent the demo title track song that Wheein recorded to them in advance so they could brainstorm the moves for Solar and the backup dancers later.

The blonde woman almost forgot she promised to teach Yongsun how to play guitar even though it had nothing to do with the debut. As if the girl was summoned by her thought, Yongsun knocked on the door before coming in, "CEO-Nim?"

"Yeah?" Moonbyul took a deep breath to calm herself because Yongsun's new look had been making her heart acting up more than usual.

The girl wanted to ask about the guitar lesson but seeing the CEO was sitting at the desk behind the computer and looked exhausted made her refrain to do it. She's closing the door, "Oh, never mind."

Even though she's tired, seeing the innocent face looked disappointed made her uneasy, the blonde haired woman called the girl, "Yongsun-ah, wait."

The door was opened again and the brown haired girl stood awkwardly, "Yes?"

Moonbyul moved to the front of her desk and leaned her back against it, "Did you come here for the guitar lesson?"

"Um... I was going to ask about it but you look busy so maybe we can do it another time."

The taller woman checked on her watch and tapping her fingers, "Hmm... I have an hour to spare. Should we go to the practice room?"

The girl nodded enthusiastically and followed the CEO to the 2nd floor. The band practice room was empty because ONEWE had a rest day after the university festival. Moonbyul grabbed the guitar and playfully plucking the strings before taking a seat on the couch next to the girl. She let Yongsun holding the musical instrument and she taught the basic chords. 

"If you put your fingers here, it's C," Moonbyul gave an example with hand gesture, "Try strum the strings like this."

Yongsun strummed the guitar with her right hand and after hearing the sound, she smiled brightly, "Ohhh!"

"Move your fingers to here and here," The CEO positioned the girl's fingers with hers, "It's called G."

The CEO taught the girl 5 basic chords, C, G, D, E and A then the girl kept strumming the guitar with a smile on her face, "Omo! Omo! The sounds are so different from gayageum."

Seeing the bright smile on Yongsun's face made Moonbyul's heart fluttered and she patted the girl's hair as she's praising her, "You're so good at it."

The princess blushed and she thought about the CEO's kiss on her forehead. She's getting nervous because Moojoo was getting replaced slowly by Moonbyul in Yongsun's heart and she couldn't stop the attraction she had towards the blonde woman.

The CEO tried teaching more difficult chords, "Try this one, it's B."

The girl's shaky fingers weren't use to it and she hadn't play gayageum for 7 years as well so her fingertips were quickly weakened and she had no control over them as the index sliding off painfully on the thick string, "Ouch!"

Moonbyul panicked and hurriedly pulled the girl's hand closer to her face, "Which one is hurt?" She blew the fingers without thinking, "Is this one?"

 

There's a familiar feeling seeing the blonde woman's reaction and a memory suddenly appeared in the princess' mind. The moment when her fingers got hurt after performing at the palace during chuseok. She stared with longing and almost couldn't tell the difference between her maid and the CEO. The blonde looked up and she couldn't say a single word as their faces were getting so close from each other and felt like a magnet was pulling her towards Yongsun.

The girl was also drawn to the CEO, she kept leaning closer and closer until there's no room left between them. They could feel the heat radiating from their bodies and their breath on each other faces. Moonbyul gazed at the girl's face and bit her lower lip, she began to sweat because the imagination she had in the recording studio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter