Eight

Girl In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Rene

Coming to your apartment tonight. Can't wait to see you again, baby.

 

To: Rene

I'll be waiting. You want something to eat?

 

From: Rene

Only if I can eat you. 

 

To: Rene

That's cannibalism, Rene. You can't eat me. I don't want to be eaten by you.

 

From: Rene

That's why I can't eat you!

 

Seulgi is furrowing her brows, getting another level of confusion while texting with Rene. She's Rene now, not the mad CEO like how she used to call. Irene keeps on sending her messages which she can't comprehend. Like eating and such. Irene even messaged her that she want Seulgi to say hi to her , which made Seulgi excited because she learned that Irene is a cat owner.

 

It's been approximately two weeks when they started to get closer. Closer meant when they started making out, kissing each other forever, only kissing. Irene doesn't want to move to the next level because she can't yet. Seulgi couldn't handle if ever.

 

Seulgi learned something from Irene throughout those weeks. She learned different ways of kissing like lip-locking, french kiss and torrid. Irene indeed taught her well. She even learned about what making out is. When Irene told her that word, the scene goes like this:

 

"Do you know what we were doing for the past few days Seulgi?" Irene asked, encircling her hands around Seulgi's nape.

 

"What?" 

 

"We're making out." 

 

"Making out? Like what?"

 

"Kissing each other, both of our bodies responding to one another." Irene smirked giving Seulgi a peck on her lips. Seulgi smiled.

 

"Are you asking me if what components human bodies are made out of?"

 

"No, silly. The more I know you, the more I become frustrated because of you." Irene said, frustration is not really evident in her expression. She's amazed the way Seulgi responded to her.

 

"If not, then what?"

 

"Making out means doing things to each other like kissing." Irene said giving french kiss to Seulgi which made Seulgi responds the same intensity like how Irene is kissing her.

 

It's been two weeks and they found comfort in each other without them knowing. Seulgi is still unemployed, Irene remains the same, being the CEO of her own clothing line. Everytime Irene is getting off work, she always visit Seulgi in her apartment, kissing each other like the both of them are hungry at each other's lips.

 

It's been two weeks when they knew more about each other, when they get closer because after their make out session, they always talk about how their days ended. 

 

"You looked happy busying yourself on your phone." Moonbyul grinned when she saw her friend typing something on her phone.

 

"Who wouldn't be happy if she's talking with her special someone now, Moonbyul-unnie." Yeri added also looking at the bear who instantly hide her phone when she heard her two friends teasing her again.

 

The three of them are hanging out together since Moonbyul will be having a trip with Yongsun in Maldives while Yeri has a business meeting in Bali. They hangout because her two friends will be gone in a week and Seulgi for sure is going to miss her annoying friends.

 

"Shut up guys. Enough with the teasing again."

 

"Tsk. I thought we're hanging out right now since Moonbyul-unnie ang I are going abroad. Seems like you're more busy on your phone Seulgi-unnie? Who's the lucky girl?" 

 

"Indeed Yeri. Is our Ddeulgi here seeing someone now?"

 

"Shut up bud. I'm not seeing anyone. Irene told me to not tell anyone what we were right now so enough teasing me because I won't tell you guys that Irene and I were making out." Seulgi confidently said making her two friends look at each other, wide eyes.

 

"WHAT?!" The two shouted in unison.

 

"What the is in your mind right now unnie? You're seriously making out with Irene?!" Yerim said shouting at Seulgi making Seulgi closed both of her ears because of the loud squirtle.

 

"Seulgi-ya! I never thought you took what I said seriously." Moonbyul also exclaimed stepping closer to Seulgi grabbing Seulgi's collar.

 

Seulgi widened her eyes. "What's with the reaction?"

 

"You just said that you and that Irene are making out unnie!" Yeri shouted once again. Seulgi's monolids grew wider upon processing what she just heard.

 

"H-how did you know? T-that was supposed to be a secret!"

 

"Idiot! You just told us. Damn it bud. So you're not really planning to tell us this?"

 

Seulgi sighed, slapping her inner self for being dumb over and over again. 

 

"I took your advice. You told me that if Irene asked me to kiss her again, I'm not going to hesitate on that. You told me last time about that, bud."

 

"Damn. I told you that because I knew Irene won't be interested in kissing you again. it!" Moonbyul said internally blaming herself for doing something like that.

 

"How was your relationship with Irene then Seulgi unnie?"

 

"She always come over to my apartment and we're making out everytime she does."

 

"Moonbyul unnie. Seulgi unnie is one of us, I guess. I thought she's straight." Seulgi whispered to Moonbyul.

 

"Damn Yeri, I regret telling such words to Seulgi. I never expected our friends is dense." Moonbyul whispered back.

 

"I think it's better for Seulgi unnie, Byul unnie. This way, Irene could help Seulgi unnie's ignorance regarding to ." Moonbyul ignored Yerim's words and looked straight Seulgi in the eyes.

 

"Was she doing you something against your will?"

 

Seulgi smiled. "No. I love how she do things to me. Everything she does on me doesn't look bad, I really love it and I'm happy I'm learning something about Irene, Byul-ah." She dreamily said while thinking about Irene on the back of her mind. "She's not the person we expected she was."

 

Moonbyul and Yerim looked at each other, thinking the same question in their mind. 

 

"Does Seulgi like Irene?"

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

Seulgi is staring at the latter who's sitting on her couch, staring at the wall, thinking deeply. 

 

It's been few minutes when Irene arrived at Seulgi's apartment. Seulgi was expecting Irene to kiss her intensely but she didn't. Irene seems preoccupied ever since she stepped in Seulgi's door.

 

Seulgi sat beside Irene, wrapping her left arm around Irene's shoulder, the latter is still wearing her office suit.

 

Irene jumped from her seat when she felt the arm on her shoulders. "Yah! You shocked me!" 

 

"I'm sorry. What are you thinking? Are you okay?" Seulgi asked her in her sweetest tone, making Irene's expression softened.

 

"Y-yes. I'm sorry. Something just happened."

 

"Tell me." She said, her hands are on her way on Irene's hand. She loves the warmth of the CEO's small hands. Seulgi intertwined their fingers, rubbing her thumb on Irene's thumb. 

 

"You're not going to understand if I tell you."

 

"So? I want to listen to your voice Irene. You can tell me everything you know?"

 

Irene sighed. Seulgi side hugged Irene, their intertwined fingers resting on Irene's lap. 

 

"I met my ex on my way here.." Irene started making Seulgi hum.

 

"I saw her with a guy. She said it's her b-boyfriend." She said weakly, pain is all over her system.

 

"Do you still love your ex Rene?"

 

"I don't know Seulgi-ya. I felt jealousy when she introduced him to me. That was supposed to be me who's in a relationship with her. . My pride couldn't take what happened moments ago."

 

"You still love her then."

 

"Woah woah, you know what love means eh?"

 

"For your information, I'm a fan of romance movies and fictions Irene. I always find myself being amazed by how two people fall in love, tho I haven't felt that feeling yet."

 

"Fictions aren't enough for you to tell me that I still love my ex, Seulgi-ya. Fictions aren't real."

 

"I can see pain in your eyes as you stare blankly at that white wall of mine, Irene." Seulgi said leaning her head on Irene's shoulders. "Mind telling me your relationship with your ex? I'm willing to listen, only if you're comfortable tho."

 

"Okay. Since we're both close now, but I don't think it will make sense to you. We're make out buddies Seul."

 

"What's wrong with that? It's not that we're in a relationship Irene. I just want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter