Eleven

Girl In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's your zodiac sign Miss Kang Seulgi?" They are having their break time on her father's office when the secretary started a conversation.

 

 

 

She's eating her pringles while reading some of the reports on the top of her table, analyzing it. She looked at her secretary who's looking at her intently.

 

 

 

"Aquarius." She said giving her a smile.

 

 

 

"No wonder you're smart and can't be controlled."

 

 

 

"You believed in that?"Seulgi said leaning her back on the swivel chair.

 

 

 

"Kinda. My zodiac sign is kind of accurate with my personalities."

 

 

 

"I see."

 

 

 

"You're not interested in zodiac signs Miss Kang, are you?"

 

 

 

Seulgi looked at Chaeyon, smiling shyly. "No. I believe in myself more."

 

 

 

"You're really an aquarius then!"

 

 

 

"Tsh. Just get some sleep or eat some pringles Secretary Lee."

 

 

 

Seulgi laughed at Chaeyon, looking like a gullible who believes in signs of the universe. She continued eating her favorite snack, while thinking about Chaeyon.

 

 

 

She's thankful towards Chaeyon in many ways in terms of work. She's not just a good secretary but a great teacher too. Seulgi did cope up easily everything about their company. From its history, downside and how it became successful. She felt proud towards her father, he's wise when it comes to business.

 

 

 

Funny thing is that, Chaeyon and Seulgi had become friends since then. Chaeyon made clear of her feelings for Seulgi, it's just a happy crush and Kang Minseok, Seulgi's father kept on telling stories about the bear to her which made Chaeyon had a little crush on Seulgi. Is that even possible? Still, Chaeyon is a trustworthy person, no wonder her father had been treating her like a daughter, she doesn't felt any strand of jealousy towards the secretary anymore.

 

 

 

She thinks about the topic the secretary opened up.

 

 

 

'Zodiac Signs?'

 

 

 

She thought about how would she make Irene fall in love with her. Zodiac signs could tell us the personality of a certain someone, but not accurate tho, sometimes it just match.

 

 

 

"Secretary Lee, aside from personalities, what else could we know about zodiac signs?" She innocently said.

 

 

 

Lee Chaeyon smirked at her, "Well, you can based your career, how will your day end and especially love on Zodiac Signs."

 

 

 

The last word got her attention.

 

 

 

'Love?'

 

 

 

"How?"

 

 

 

"Scan the internet Miss Kang. You'll find out. And if you want someone to fall for you, search for their sign. But remember, signs are not that accurate."

 

 

 

"Are you a shaman or something secretary Lee?" Seulgi joked.

 

 

 

"Nah. I just want to believe. Nothing will change anyway."

 

 

 

Seulgi opened her desktop.

 

 

 

Irene. 

 

 

 

What could her sign be? Is her name on the internet so she could just search it? Well, Irene is a famous person. There's a chance that some informations about her are in there.

 

 

 

Seulgi typed, 'Irene Bae zodiac sign'

 

 

 

She pressed the search button and there are lots of articles that show about Irene Bae.

 

 

 

'Bae Joohyun also know as Irene Bae, the CEO of Elpeeda company(Famous clothing line in South Korea) Born: March 29, 1991. Zodiac Sign: Aries

 

 

 

She smirked when the information she needed showed up. 

 

 

 

She doesn't care if her decisions in life were right, hoping these signs her secretary opened up would help her with her love for Irene Bae. She may sound gullible but she's indeed in love with the latter. Love does make a person crazy eh? She couldn't care less. If loving Irene Bae means making Seulgi crazy, then she's willing to become one. As long as Irene Bae would be her rehab.

 

 

 

'This is the move that came up to my mind first. Thanks to secretary Chae, she gave me an idea!' Seulgi smirked, does this really work? Anyway, she slowly typed on the search bar, 

 

 

 

'How to make an Aries woman fall in love with you?'

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

"How are you Joohyunie?" She asked the woman across her. She looked at her, desperation is evident in her eyes.

 

 

 

"Wan-ah." She said in a low voice.

 

 

 

"Hyunnie please.." 

 

 

 

"I still lov--"

 

 

 

"Cut it Hyunnie. That's not the reason why I asked you here." She said calmly.

 

 

 

"Why Wan? What went wrong with us?"

 

 

 

"Nothing was wrong Hyun."

 

 

 

"Then why do I have to feel like this? Why am I being left out here?" She stood up, the desperation instantly changed into anger.

 

 

 

"I-I'm sorry Joohyun. Maybe we're just too confused, too distracted in each other that time. We didn't get to explore the world."

 

 

 

"More than 10 years." Joohyun felt her knees weakened, she sat back on her chair. "More than ten ing years Seungwan-ah. And here you are, telling me that we're just confused? I thought we're the perfect couple here. I thought we were happy and contented in each other. Wan-ah, stop lying. I know you're lying honey, I didn't know the reason why you left me, and I'm willing to forget everything about that." Joohyun went closer to Wendy. The short-haired woman looked at her with pity in her eyes. "Just come back to me, please honey? I love you. I still do."

 

 

 

"Hyunnie." Wendy lowered her gaze to the bunny who's begging for he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter