Five

Girl In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I missed ASeul thrilling project and I loved the last episode, here's a shot. Hihi. I know this is kind of lame lmao. But still, thanks for reading. I've read all your comments and I'm happy that you find the last update funny. I thought my last update was so lame, glad I received that kind of responses. And yeah, I'm aware of your frustrations too in Seulgi's character here but please be patient. Thanks again and hoping that you'll continue reading the following chaps. 

Ps. Sorry for the broken english, I'm not really good at it. Lols.

------

 

 

"What's with the long face, Joohyun unnie?" The shorter girl glared at the taller girl who just entered her office.

 

"I just entered your office and you're already killing me!" The taller girl exclaimed in exaggeration, holding her chest as if she's having a heart attack. "Don't look at me like that, eomma!" The taller girl which made the shorter one rolled her eyes at her.

 

"I don't have a daughter like you, Sooyoung-ah! Stop teasing me now or else I'll fire you in this company!"

 

"As if you can, Joohyun-unnie." Sooyoung smiles at her sweetly with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

 

"What are you doing here? To stress me again?" Joohyun sat on her swivel chair, still annoyed. 

 

She remembers what Seulgi did to her. She didn't expect that the bear-like woman is doing that kind of things to her! Sure, she's being as but does she deserved that kind of treatment from the monolid-being who made her frustrated? Who made her ually frustrated?

 

'You're getting into my nerves, wait there and I'm gonna you hard! Argh!' her inner self is screaming in frustration. Damn. She really thought,

 

'It's your fault, Joohyun. You're and you're so dumb for wanting that dense bear.' her conscience spoke to her.

 

"I'm just gonna submit these reports. It's about work, unnie." Sooyoung said, sitting in the couch in Irene's office, resting her head looking at the ceiling. "I don't deserve these loads of work, unnie. You're mistreating me." Sooyoung said, being dramatic. She sighed. 

 

"Don't unnie me when we're at work, Joy." Joohyun said strictly.

 

"Whatever you say old hag." She teases, still looking at the boring ceiling. "Unnie, you should renovate this office of yours. It's big but empty. Black and white? Seriously? You're office is not a museum." Sooyoung told her. 

 

"This is my style, Sooyoung-ah."

 

"You mean boring? No wonder you fell for Seu-"

 

"If you continue uttering that name, I'm gonna kill you. I told you to never mention her again, didn't I?" Joohyun sounds scary. Sooyoung swallows her own saliva, getting shivers because of the tone of her unnie. "I'm sorry." 

 

"By the way, unnie. I saw Kang Seulgi when I stepped in this floor. She went here?"

 

"Don't ever mention that dumb designer."

 

"What? Why? Did she do something to you? Damn. I thought you're interested in her? You even asked me if she's making moves in any of our employees."

 

"Yes, she captured my interest but I hate how she acts towards me, Sooyoung-ah. I think she's playing innocent to frustrate the hell out of me!" Joohyun placed her head on her table, remembering the epic moment happened earlier.

 

"You feel hots on her, huh? Finally meeting your match eh? Now I get it why you asked me to keep an eye on her. You're that type, I see. To monitor your crush in everything she does." Sooyoung teases her, placing her legs infront of the coffee table. Her unnie isn't looking at her anyway.

 

"Crush? The ? I'm not a teenager." Joohyun said in her high note. Joy covers both of her ears. 

 

"Remember the girl I was telling you? The girl who offered me an umbrella?"

 

"Yes. The girl who received a kiss from you? I clearly saw how you gave her a smack that time unnie! Sadly, I didn't get to see her face. Why? Did you meet her again?"

 

"It's Seulgi, Sooyoung-ah."

 

"What?!" Sooyoung looks at Joohyun's direction. Eyes wide in disbelief.

 

"Yes. I didn't expect that she's going to work under my company. I saw her last week, the day when Seulgi started her work."

 

"You're right then, unnie? That she offered you an umbrella because she knows you and she have this hidden agenda like she wanna impress you. You told me she even knew your english name, Irene."

 

"I think I was wrong, Sooyoung-ah. I think that's what she really is. I don't want to admit this but I think she's naturally being herself, s-she's naive that she frustrates me so much. She's the only girl who made me feel this way. Damn." Joohyun said pulling her hair out of frustration.

 

"Why? What did she do to you?" Sooyoung stands from the couch and sit near Irene. The CEO is contemplating if she's going to tell her sister the story or not, she knows how much a bully her sister is. But she doesn't want to keep herself the frustrations she's feeling. She needed to tell someone what's inside her to lessen the feeling.

 

She told Sooyoung her story with Seulgi whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter