Two

Girl In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She looks at the back of the girl she just talked with. She noticed that the girl is slightly taller than her and has this charismatic aura that she perfectly wants. She can't deny the fact that this girl infront of her is attractive, exactly her type. But she's telling her absurd things that she couldn't accept.

 

Really?

 

She balled her fist when the elevator door closes as she remembers what the slightly taller girl told her earlier.

 

'I don't need anyone's pity. Who are you to feel that kind of nonsense for me? You have hidden agenda, it's obvious. If you tell that to me directly, I can give that to you without hesitations, Kang Seulgi-ssi.'

 

 

 

---

 

 

"If you have questions regarding to your job, don't hesitate to ask me, okay?" Park Sooyoung, the market researcher of elpeeda clothing line instructed her about the job she's assigned to do in the said company. She introduced the team to Seulgi and oriented her about the work she's doing. Seulgi continuously nodded her head. She understood what the market researcher told her. She's the best on explaining things, it's not difficult to understand because she's explaining her job to her straightforwardly.

 

"By the way, do you have a girlfriend?" Park Sooyoung asked her. Seulgi choked with her own saliva because of the sudden question of the taller girl. "If you don't mind me asking." 

 

"A-ah." Seulgi clears . "Girlfriend? Why don't you ask me if I have a boyfriend?" 

 

"You don't look like someone who wants a boyfriend." Sooyoung teases her. Seulgi furrows her brows. 

 

Really? Why does everyone thinks she's into girls?

 

"Oh? So you're straight?" Sooyoung widens her eyes in realization. "I'm sorry! I thought..."

 

"No, it's okay. People who just met me had the same impression as yours." Seulgi smiles at Sooyoung showing her white teeth.

 

"So you're aware that your aura screams masculinity? Don't get me wrong. That face of yours is pulling the attention of every girls in this company." Sooyoung said. She scans her surroundings and a lot of girls in their office are peeking at Seulgi. Seulgi scans the office and Sooyoung is right. She bows her head to hide her embarrassed face.

 

"Hey, no need to be embarrassed. Be confident, a lot of them seems interested in you. You can include me." Sooyoung says jokingly.

 

"Errr, it's kinda awkward. I'm not used to this, you know." Seulgi shyly said.

 

"Ehh? Are you kidding me? You're cute."

 

"Hey, don't compliment me too much. I might think it's true."

 

"Yah! Don't you have mirror in your house? You're so attractive, Kang Seulgi-ssi. I'm glad we're working together."

 

Seulgi lifts up her head and scans her surrounding once again. She met a pair of familiar eyes, gazing at her as if the owner of those eyes would kill her. She swallowed the lump of . "Let's get back to work."

 

"If you say so. Let's chat after work! Nice meeting you."

 

Seulgi smiles at Sooyoung. She sits in her chair, infront of the desktop and starts to do her job.

 

--

"Finally, it's break time! Wanna grab lunch together, our new designer?" Seulgi gave a glance at the girl who just invited her. It's not the market researcher.

 

"I'm Sunmi. The stylist." Sunmi introduced herself to Seulgi. Seulgi remembers her name but she's confuse why did the stylist approach her.

 

"A-ah. Thanks for your offer but I have to finish this first."

 

"C'mon, it's lunch time you know? You're hardworking huh? I like that."

 

"I'm sorry. I'll have lunch with you next time. Not now."

 

"Please? My treat?"

 

"If she said she doesn't want to have lunch with you, she doesn't. Don't bother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter