Six

Girl In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been an hour when Seulgi sent her message to Irene, she's staring at her phone screen waiting for Irene's reply but the latter hasn't responded yet. 

 

Seulgi lay on her bed, closing her eyes.

 

'Maybe she's not interested in me anymore.' Seulgi thought.

 

'But is she really interested in you, though?' her conscience answered her.

 

Ding!

 

The bear-like woman instantly searched for her phone when she heard it dings.

 

She turns on her phone and in disappointment, she sighed. It's not from Irene. 

 

It's from Sunmi. She remembered that she gave Sunmi her number after finishing their work in the company. Sunmi's her new friend, an older sister. Plus their going to hang out tomorrow and she needs contact with the older girl. 

 

From: Sunmi-unnie

Hi ddeulgi! What time are we hanging out tomorrow? I'm excited for our first date as sisters;)

 

Her disappointment disappears as she smiled when she read Sunmi's message. Just by reading her text, she can feel the excitement of her unnie. She felt excitement as well. It's the first time for them to hang out together and first times are always memorable. She can't wait what memory she'll be experiencing tomorrow. She can't wait what will happen tomorrow.

 

To: Sunmi-unnie

Excited aren't you unnie? :)) How about 1PM? Is it okay to you?

 

From: Sunmi-unnie

Sure thing! Don't bring money, okay? I'll be the one to treat you.

 

Seulgi smiled widely. It's not the first time that someone treats her but she loves free meals. As if she doesn't have  millions in her bank account, well that's from her father though, not hers. Still, her friends, Moonbyul, Yerim and Yongsun always treat her. They are babying Seulgi which Seulgi hated because she can do things by herself, she just wanted free meals from them. Not a real friend. Kidding.

 

To: Sunmi-unnie

Are you serious, unnie? I can pay for my meals, but if you insist, sure thing! I won't bring a single penny. :))

 

From: Sunmi-unnie

Looks like you're planning to spend all of my money, huh? Kidding. It's okay, Seul. I was the one who invited you to hang-out right? See you tomorrow! Goodnight<33

 

To: Sunmi-unnie

Goodnight unnie. See you tomorrow.

 

---

 

"Sunmi-unnie! Here!" Seulgi shouted when she saw Sunmi a few meters away from her. She's at the entrance of The Reve Mall. She's waving her hands with a big smile on her face.

 

Seulgi's wearing a long sleeve white chiffon shirt and denim pants while Sunmi's wearing a plain black bubble dress.

 

"Ddeulgi! You're embarrassing me." Sunmi welcomed her, giving Seulgi a peck on her cheek. Seulgi smiled at her. "People are looking at us. You're acting like a kid." Sunmi said clinging her arms unto Seulgi's right arm. "Nice outfit today huh? You're really excited to hang out with your unnie? Aww, I'm touched my ddeulgi." Sunmi added.

 

"Unnie, who wouldn't be excited if I'm getting free food later?" She joked, both entering the mall.

 

"Thankfully, I prepared my cards for you. Tsk." 

 

"Just kidding unnie. I love treats you know, but I won't let you pay alone, of course. I can be a responsible dongsaeng of yours." Seulgi said winking.

 

"Don't give that wink to me Ddeulgi. We both know that you always fail at winking."

 

"Just support your dongsaeng, won't you unnie?"

 

"And you're enjoying to be a dongsaeng now, aren't you?"

 

"Same as you. You're enjoying being an unnie, right?" She chuckles.

 

"Well, you got it right." They both chuckled.

 

Indeed she just met Sunmi last week but she feels comfortable with her already. What they're doing right now is a typical unnie-dongsaeng bonding. Seulgi finally knew what is the feeling of having a sister who takes care of you. Not just a friend but sister as well.

 

Sunmi is leading Seulgi so she follows her unnie. They are strolling around the mall, Sunmi's looking for a certain location 'til they stopped infront of a cinema.

 

"I bought movie tickets for us Seulgi. You want to watch a movie?"

 

"Since you already bought tickets unnie, let's go see that movie then."

 

"Really?! Yay! I've been really wanting to see this movie. My friends always talk about this and I'm the only one who couldn't join their conversation 'cause I know nothing about the movie." Sunmi pouts, being cute around Seulgi.

 

"Okay then, unnie! This is my first time to watch a movie too, in a cinema."

 

"What? Really?"

 

"Yes, unnie. I heard about movie theater from my mom when I was a teen but haven't experienced being in it yet. Me and my mom always watch movies in our own television."

 

"Ohh, may I ask why?"

 

"I'll tell you later unnie. Let's go watch the movie first!"

 

"Sure. Since I'll be the one to treat you," Sunmi smirks. "Go buy us popcorn and juice in that stall. Here's the money." Sunmi said searching her wallet in her bag and gave Seulgi money.

 

"I'm kind of embarrassed to accept that money since you're the one who bought the tickets but if you insist."

 

"Tsh. I know you're liking it, Seul. Don't be embarrassed. Treat me as your older sister from now on, okay? Go buy snacks for us, I'll wait you in the entrance of the movie theater."

 

Seulgi was about to follow Sunmi when she asked her. "By the way unnie. What is the title of the movie we're going to watch?"

 

"365 days."

 

"Sounds amazing. Okay! Wait for me."

 

---

 

"Unnie, what kind of movie is this?!" Seulgi whisper-shouts at Sunmi. "Why? Aren't you enjoying?" Sunmi replied, her eyes glued in the big white screen. 

 

"The two actors are eating each other's faces!" 

 

"Hushh, just focus on the movie Seul. It's fun."

 

"I can't unnie. They're kissing intensely." Seulgi said covering her eyes to not see what the actors are doing in the screen. She hears noises that she can't explain.

 

"Are you uncomfortable in this kind of genre? I'm sorry I didn't ask you." Sunmi said, still focused in the movie playing. Seulgi looked at Sunmi's face to avoid looking at the screen.

 

"Not that I'm uncomfortable. I just find it weird to watch actors doing things like that."

 

"It's normal nowadays, dongsaeng."

 

"That shouldn't be normalize though."

 

"Did you live under the rock, Seul?" Sunmi said chuckling. "13 year olds could watch movies that are wilder than this."

 

"Mom won't let me watch things like this. She's avoiding me to be exposed in this kind of things. She thinks it's dirty. She thinks it's a sin."

 

"Sorry? I didn't hear you, Seul. Can you repeat?"

 

"Nevermind unnie." 

 

Seulgi's trying to avoid eye contact from the screen but when she heard weird noises again, that's when she started enjoying the movie. She finds Massimo's body hot and y, with the toned muscles in every part of his body. But she finds herself being attracted with Laura more. She thinks Laura is y, an ideal. The standard. She finds herself liking how Massimo took over Laura's body. She envy Massimo.

 

 

---

 

"Damn! The movie was so hot, Ddeulgi! Can't wait to find my own Massimo soon."

 

"It's a no no for Massimo to me unnie. He's obsessed about Laura. Who is in his right mind to kidnap a girl and ask her to fall in love with him in 365 days? I feel bad for Laura."

 

Seulgi pouts remembering the scene in the movie. She really feels bad for Laura, she wants to enter the scene when Massimo was telling Laura absurd things. She wants to protect Laura, only if she can.

 

"No. I mean I only love Massimo's body, dongsaeng. Don't like that kind of man. It's a turn off."

 

"See? If only I could protect Laura."

 

"Why? You fell for Laura that fast now?"

 

"She's strong, unnie. Though I was turned off because she just gave herself to Massimo that easy, and she has a boyfriend in the movie. She's not faithful!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter