Fifteen

Girl In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writer's block(?) Lame. Mian.

 

---

"Joohyun-unnie! Where have you been?! I've been contacting you yet you're not answering!" As soon as Bae Joohyun opened her front door, an angry face of Joy welcomed her. She's crossing her arms infront of her chest, as if ready to give Joohyun a homily for not responding to her calls.

 

Joohyun looked at Joy with a cute bunny face, "Hi Joy." She said, an anxious smile plastered on her face. "You look pretty as always." She uttered, trying to calm down the angry giant. "I bought you something, don't worry my dear cousin." She added and handed the paper bags which contained souvenirs from Jeju that was suppose to be hers, but she needs to bribe Joy that's why she's giving it away.

 

Joy would be mad at her, for sure. "Unnie, I was so worried. I thought something had happened to you. You said you're going to talk with Seungwan-unnie right? And I know you very well, Joohyun-unnie. Did you get down on your knees and beg her to comeback? Seungwan-unnie even contacted me to look after you. Please don't loose yourself for a person Unnie."

 

Joohyun's face became serious. Seungwan contacted her cousin? Is she worried? Why would she be worried? There's a lot of questions entering Joohyun's head but she didn't bother to ask all of them. Instead, she smiled at Joy. A genuine one.

 

"I'm okay Sooyoung-ah."

 

Joy studied her cousin's face. There's something in Joohyun's aura thay doesn't look sad nor in pain at all. She looks glowing, and Joy finds it weird. Did something happen?

 

"Unnie, tell me where have you been. I promise I won't get mad at you." Joy is keeping her promise as always, and Joohyun trusts her. So, she grab Joy's arms and forced her to sit on the couch in her living room.

 

"I was in Jeju." She started. Joy's eyes widened. 

 

"What the heck Joohyun? Why would you go in there? Are you really that heartbroken that you decided to go in Jeju?!" She shouted at Joohyun's face and Joohyun tried her best to calm the angry giant down.

 

"Listen to me first, will you?" Joohyun irritatingly said using her y attitude.

 

"Excuse me Bae Joohyun but don't try to act y infront of me now. You need to explain it to me, I was so damn worried at you last night and I can't contact you." Joy seriously said, emphasizing each of her words. Joohyun sighed.

 

"Okay. I was in Jeju, Seulgi invited me to go there." Joy didn't react. She waited Joohyun to continue her statements first. Though she's confused why Joohyun was with Seulgi and why did Seulgi invite her to visit the island.

 

"After my talk with Seungwan, I had a breakdown Sooyoung-ah. I thought we could still save our relationship but I guess she really doesn't want to continue it anymore since she already found someone better. I want to hate her for slapping facts on my face. She even told me that maybe we're just confused back then that's why we entered the relationship, maybe we just misunderstood the idea of falling in love. And damn, it ing hurts Joy." She's controlling her tears. "It ing hurts. If she's confused of loving me, then I'm not. I love her all my heart Sooyoung-ah, but I guess we're not on the same boat anymore. And I hate myself for doubting if she really loved me genuinely, or she just loved me because she misinterpreted the real definition of falling in love." Unconsciously, sobs escaped from Joohyun's. She's crying because she's still hurting.

 

Joy moved closer to Joohyun and she hugs her sideways, fixing Joohyun's hair and tapping her back. "I know it's not easy to move on unnie, but you really need to move on. Don't push yourself on someone who doesn't love you like how you love her. She's not the best person for you unnie. I'm not in your situation, I know that. I'm telling you this because I know, moving on, healing from her would be the best way. It's a long process unnie, but you really need to move on from her."

 

"Joy, I don't know where to start. I want to move on from Seungwan to be honest. While I was with Seulgi, that thought keeps on coming across my mind. And I don't even know why."

 

"How did you end up being with Seulgi anyway?"

 

Joohyun sighs, "While I was breaking down, I keep on thinking about Seulgi. Seungwan is the reason why I'm crying yet Seulgi occupied my mind. I was internally wishing that if only I met Seulgi first, then maybe I'm not in this kind of situation right now."

 

"W-what?" Joy said furrowing her brows.

 

"I'm not a dense person Joy. You know that. I'm not being assuming nor being delusional, but I feel like Seulgi's developing feelings for me. Maybe she haven't noticed that yet since I know how innocent she could be when in terms of admiration. Seulgi likes me Joy. I could see it in her eyes, and you know how experienced I am when it comes to that, and there's this part of me that wanted to reciprocate her feelings. There's an unexplainable building emotions inside me which tells me to like Seulgi as well. Joy, she's giving me this kind of effect that's really strange. I know, I still love Seungwan, but I'm starting to have feelings for Seulgi as well. And I badly need to move on from Seungwan first, in order to focus my attention on Seulgi." 

 

"I'm speechless unnie. I'm glad that you're aware that you have to get over from your ex first. Like what I've said, it's a long process. You couldn't like a different person while still not yet done loving another. That would be a stupid move. I support you on moving on and you having feelings for Seulgi but you need to distance yourself away from Seulgi first unnie. And if you're sure that there's no feelings left for Seungwan, then that's the cue for you to start pursuing Seulgi." Joohyun nodded her head continuously, wiping her tears.

 

Was that because of the Jeju trip that she became honest on herself that there's a part of her which already started liking Seulgi? Or was that when she first met the bear?

 

Sure, she took Seulgi as someone who has a hidden agenda that's why she acted nice towards her when they first meet. Giving her an umbrella to impress her, but she couldn't just kiss somebody. When her eyes met Seulgi's pair of monolids, she was enchanted by thiose. When her eyes land into Seulgi's lips, that's when she did an impulsive move, when she gave the bear a smack, a peck on her lips. That night, Joohyun had been wanting to see Seulgi, also lust is building up in her system. That's why she had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter