Seven

Girl In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lame update. Bit sloppy 'cus of schoolworks. :|

 

---

​​​​​​"But I think you're loving the kisses of that stylist already huh?"

 

"Irene..." Seulgi uttered when she realized that the familiar voice is from her former CEO. 

 

She looks at Irene's direction, there she saw Irene leaning her back on an unfamiliar car, crossing both of her arms infront of her chest. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi steps closer where the petite girl is.

 

A moments ago, she's thinking about her. Longing for her presence, thinking she missed her. The latter is right infront of her eyes now, wearing a y strapless dress, looking ethereal. 

 

"Aren't you cold, Irene?" Seulgi asked her when she reached her former CEO. Irene smiled.

 

"You're concern about my state now Kang Seulgi? Thought you're enjoying that stylist's company huh.." Irene said using her y tone.

 

"Don't call Sunmi-unnie such names, Irene. It doesn't suit you." Seulgi told her honestly. "Plus, Sunmi is not what as you think as she is. She's one of the most amazing persons I know, even if I only know her in a short period of time." Seulgi said, hiding the annoyance she felt when she heard that word from Irene. It's not true.

 

If Sunmi wants to protect Seulgi, Seulgi wants to protect her unnie as well. Hearing such names about her unnie makes her annoyed, especially she's hearing it from the beauty in front of her. 

 

"What kind of food did she feed you? Did you two already ed? I thought you're interested in kissing me again when I read your message last night." 

 

Seulgi clenched her fist, controlling herself not to take over the emotions that's building up in her. She's offended by how the petite girl talked to her, talked about her unnie.

 

Seulgi couldn't comprehend herself. Moments ago she's thinking what if Irene's with her, she's thinking how would they spend the day if they're together. But now that Irene's infront of her, she just wanted to run away from this lady. She likes how Irene is only when she's not talking. 

 

"Don't talk about unnie and I like that Irene," Seulgi clicked her tongue. "She's not like you." Seulgi added which made Irene raised her brow.

 

"She's worse than me Kang Seulgi."

 

"I don't believe you Irene."

 

"Why are you spending your time with that ?" 

 

Seulgi furrows her brows, not understanding Irene's words once again. "Sunmi-unnie is not a dog, Irene. Why are you calling her such names?" Seulgi's fist tightened. "Are you blind?"

 

"I'm not calling her a dog, Seulgi. A dog is way better than her. She's a ."

 

"Irene, means a female dog. You're literally calling her like that!" Seulgi said in annoyance, rolling her eyes at Irene. Irene chuckles sarcastically.

 

"You're really thinking literally eh? How interesting are you Seulgi. You amazed me in a way only you can do. It makes me want you more." Irene said in her y tone making Seulgi's spine shivers. She liked the way how her former CEO spoke to her.

 

She shrugged the thought away, still not liking that Irene is calling Sunmi names. "You don't know Sunmi-unnie, Irene. Don't call herself like that again."

 

"Are you sure I really don't know her, Seul?" Seulgi felt electricity in her body when she heard the nickname from Irene. Irene steps closer to Seulgi, placing her index finger in Seulgi's nose going down, tracing her lips. "You're the one who don't know her, Seulgi. I'm better than her when it comes to bed. I know you two are already ing each other. You wanna taste me?" Irene said leaning closer to Seulgi's ears. Seulgi flinched. Not familiar with the words coming from the smaller girl who's only centimeters away from her.

 

Seulgi gulped at the touch when Irene's index finger went down to her neck, teasing Seulgi.

 

"Y-you're touching me..." Seulgi said in a husky voice. 

 

"Are my touches better than her, Seulgi?" Irene said, biting Seulgi's earlobe lightly which made Seulgi put both of her hands on Irene's exposed shoulders.

 

"She's not doing things like that to me Irene." The bear-like woman breathed heavily.

 

"Do you still want to kiss me?" Irene once again playfully said. 

 

Different emotions are bottling inside Seulgi. She likes how Irene's index finger felt on her skin. She likes how Irene's voice sounded on her ears. She could smell the latter who's centimeters away from her, lingering the sweet scent on her olfactory sense. 

 

But then, Seulgi thought about the movie she watched with Sunmi earlier. Is Irene acting like this again towards her because she wants to take over her body? Because she's obsessed with Seulgi's body?

 

"M-move away." Seulgi stammered, still feeling the light touches of Irene's fingertip on her skin. 

 

Irene followed Seulgi. "Guess Sunmi's really better than me eh?" Irene muttered in disbelief. 

 

"I don't know what you're talking about. If you think Sunmi-unnie and I are having ual together, you're wrong. We're just sisters Irene." Seulgi said, not wanting Irene to misunderstood her relationship with Sunmi. Why though?

 

"Really? me right now then, Kang Seulgi-ssi." The ethereal looks at her amazed. Seulgi gulped. She's right, Irene's obsessed, but why is she finding herself liking the idea to Irene right now? This is not what she thought moments ago. She shook her head, realizing that she doesn't know how to .

 

"I don't know how to , Irene. Can you teach me?" Seulgi said shamelessly, as if she's asking Irene to teach her how to write a letter.

 

Irene looked at her, dazed. Irene's eyes scream amazement the way how Seulgi asked her. There, she thought Seulgi is really an inexperienced human teddy bear when it comes to .

 

"I can teach you right now, Kang Seulgi-ssi. Now, give me your keys and let's go to your apartment."

 

-----

 

As soon as the door of Seulgi's apartment closed, Irene pinned the bear-like woman on the wall. She cups Seulgi's face, eyes sparkling in excitement.

 

"Do you still want to kiss me?" Irene said, asking for the bear's permission. Seulgi once gulped for the nth time, still hesitating if she would let Irene kiss her.

 

'You let her enter your apartment, why are you hesitating now?' she told herself.

 

If she'll let the CEO, this would be the second time they will kiss. Her cravings for Irene's soft lips would be satisfied and she'll finally learn how to kiss someone.

 

If she won't, all the feelings she feels as of the moment would disappear like a bubble, but the advantage would be, she's not going to let Irene take control over her like what she witnessed in the movie. 

 

But she wants to taste Irene's luscious lips against hers once again. That smack when she met the doe-eyed woman isn't enough, she wants to feel her red muscles against her own more. She wants to learn from her.

 

'She's a girl, Seulgi. She's not Massimo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter