Four

Girl In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Seulgi started her job at elpeeda clothing line. She got to meet new people, new friends. But despite of her, enjoying the company of her colleagues. There's this thing that bothers her.

 

She hasn't seen Irene in the building for the past few days. The last time she saw her CEO was when she met the latter at the building where her friend lives, the building that Irene owned.

 

She's been wondering why her CEO isn't coming to her company. Maybe she's busy with some other things, but Seulgi's thinking that she offended the CEO that night.

 

'If I let her kiss me that night, would she come to work the day after?' Seulgi thought. Maybe she acted rude around the CEO, but that is the right thing to do isn't it? Seulgi believes in the value of kisses. Kissing someone means showing your love for them. She doesn't love Irene, why would she  kiss her? Or does Irene love her that's why she wants to kiss Seulgi? Plus Irene is the CEO of the company where she works. Seulgi doesn't know how to kiss. What if Irene would fire Seulgi if she kiss the latter badly?

 

'I'm gonna ask Moonbyul to teach me how to kiss next time. I've seen her kissed Yongsun unnie a lot of times alread, and Yongsun unnie seems to enjoy Bud's kisses because I always hear her wanting more of Bud's kisses. I'm really going to ask for Moonbyul's help.' Seulgi noted in her mind. 

 

"Hey, it's friday now. Do you have plans for tomorrow, Seulgi-ssi?" The stylist asked her, leaning her chin on Seulgi's table.

 

"I don't think I have plans for tomorrow, Sunmi-sunbaenim. Why did you ask?"

 

"Ahmm, I'm planning if we could hang out tomorrow. I want to get to know you, you know. I've been wanting a sister all my life, and when I saw you for the first time, I thought of having you as a sister. I want to be friends with you, Seulgi." Sunmi said, clinging her arm unto Seulgi's arm. 

 

"Woah, sure Sunmi-sunbaenim. I've been wanting to have an older sister too. And you really look nice! I think we can build this chemistry as sisters. I am comfortable around you for the past few days. You always accompany me when I need someone about work. I want to be closer with you, Sunmi-sunbaenim." Seulgi told her honestly.

 

Indeed she's getting closer to Sunmi the past few days. Sunmi is always sweet to her, taking care of her properly. The older girl is also assisting her on work when Seulgi needs someone to assist her. She's thankful she have a colleague like Sunmi, she's also thankful that Sunmi's asking her to be a friend.

 

Moonbyul, Yongsun and Yeri are her only friends. She met Moonbyul when Moonbyul applied to the company of her Dad. She was the one who interviewed Moonbyul and she finds Moonbyul amazing that time that's why she made friends with her. Kim Yerim is one of her father's business partners. Like Moonbyul, Seulgi also finds Yerim an amazing person. She's funny and smart. She's the real friend who will tell you harsh truths over white lies. Yerim is a straightforward person, that's why Seulgi is learning a lot from the squirtle. She's happy to learn something from the younger girl. Yerim is helping her a lot knowing what the real world is.

 

Seulgi never experienced being in school because she's homeschooling, that's her father's order. Her father thought her that homeschooling is better than attending the school that's why she just agreed to her father. Even though she really wants to experience what is being in school feels like, but her father is doing what's best for her.

 

"You're spacing out, Ddeulg-ssi."

 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Sunmi-unnie."

 

"There you go. Finally calling me unnie huh?"

 

"Why? Can't I call you unnie, Sunmi-unnie? You told me that you want me to be your sister, didn't you? Am I not allowed to call you that way?" Seulgi pouts her lips, being cute around her sunbae.

 

"We're at work, Seulgi-ssi. You only call me that way outside this building okay? You're really cute!" Sunmi said, squishing Seulgi's chubby cheeks. She moves it left and right making Seulgi pouts her lips more.

 

"But yoursh callingsh me Ddeulgi-sshi justsh a momentsh ago." Seulgi's words were muffled because of the hands squishing her cheeks. "Sunmi-sunbaenim, stopsh squishing my cheeks, it's painful!" Seulgi said, placing her both hands on Sunmi's hands on her cheeks.

 

"I can't help it, I'm sorry! You're really cute. You know that you look like a bear, don't you?" Sunmi is chuckling, looking at Seulgi's now reddened cheeks.

 

"That's how my friends call me, Sunmi-SUNBAENIM." Seulgi smirked, emphasizing the word "Sunbaenim."

 

"Really? I thought I'm the only one who thinks you resembled a bear."

 

"A lot of people call me that way. Even my Dad!"

 

They both laugh at each other and go back to their respective works, they were having they're break time moments ago that's why their chatting with each other.

 

Seulgi's busying herself at the computer when her phone dings, sign that someone messaged her.

 

From: Unknown number

You're really a flirt, aren't you? I noticed that you like flirting with our stylist.

 

She furrows her brows. Who would messaged her like that? She can't remember she gave her personal number to someone. The only people who know her number are her three friends and her father.

 

To: Unknown numbe

Who are you? Where did you get my number?

 

Seulgi replied to her when she finished her designs. She checked her wrist watch. 3:37 PM. It's not yet 5 PM, the time when her work ends. She leaned her back in her swivel chair, stretching both of her arms upward.

 

Her phone dings once again few seconds later and she instantly read the message.

 

From: Unknown number

If that stylist asked you to kiss her, would you kiss her? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter