Three

Girl In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Moon Byulyi

 

Yongsun's apartment bud. We're surprising you, congratulating on your first day of work. You need to come or else I'll make Yongsun come ;)

 

Seulgi flips her phone when she read her friends message. 

 

What am I? A child? Really? A celebration? 

 

She rolls her eyes. Her friends are treating her like a baby and she doesn't want that. She's already 27 for Pete's sake. Not a teenager.

 

She chuckles slightly. Her friend, Moonbyul is really stupid. They're planning to surprise her but she just said in the text that they are about to surprise her. She sighs because of her friend's dumbness.

 

Seulgi just came home from work and she's kind of tired, not because of her job but because of the girls who keep on asking for her number after work. There's a line of girls infront of her when she exited the company, like the girls are waiting for her. So, as the innocent and very kind citizen of Republic of Korea, she gave Yerim's digits to the girls instead. She doesn't want to reject those girl, she doesn't know how to declined them. She's not interested in girls but Yerim is.

---

 

Seulgi arrived at the building where Yongsun's apartment is. The same building where she first met Irene. Bae Joohyun.

 

Across that building's street is where she met the girl who stole a kiss from her. A girl that Moonbyul thought a mad-woman. A girl who's really a mad woman.

 

She sighs and enters the building. She goes to the elevator and presses the 5th floor. The elevator door was about to close when a small hand stops it from closing.

 

'Eh? De javù?' Seulgi thought.

 

She slowly looks at the owner of the hand and an annoyed squirtle welcomes her.

 

"Yah! Kang Seulgi!" Yerim shouted her, showing her phone.

 

"What the heck are you thinking? You seriously gave my number to every girls you just met?!" Yeri's nostrils are doubling in size because of anger.

 

Seulgi chuckles because of the appearance of the squirtle who's with her. 

 

She's kinda disappointed, she thought she's gonna meet Irene in the building. She doesn't know why, it's like she's longing for the presence of the girl she just met.

 

"I'm talking to you! I'm angry, Seulgi! How dare you laugh at me."

 

"I'm sorry, Yerms. I thought you like girls. There are lots of girls who's asking for my number and I don't like any of them, so I gave your number instead. You've been wanting a girlfriend because you're envious of Byul and Yongsun's relationship right?" Seulgi calmly explain, not minding the anger of her friend. She knows Yerim like it.

 

"Gosh, Seulgi! You really did that? How dare you! You're not a real friend." Yerim said, slightly curving her lips into smile. Told yah, she likes it.

 

"Tsk. Give me a camera in return."

 

Seulgi proudly said when they reached the floor.

 

"Why would you throw a celebration for me? Really? I'm not a child you know.." 

 

"We're just proud of you. You're finally coming out from your comfort zone. We really thought you're going to work under your dad's company, Seulgi-unnie."

 

"Yeah, I thought so too. I don't want to depend on them, Yerim. I missed a lot of amazing things in this world."

 

"You're right. Your mind is still a baby even if you're already old enough, unnie. Sometimes I want to hate your parents."

 

"They're the best parents I could ever wish for, Yerim-ah. Don't say that to them."

 

"If you say so, unnie. I can't blame you for that but you're too innocent and people might take advantage of you. You're too kind. If someone cries infront of you, asking if you could by them a house and lot, you wouldn't hesitate to give what they pleases."

 

"Calm down, squirtle. I'm not that dense. You mistook me."

 

"Err! Whatever! Let's enter Yongsun's apartment now. Moonbyul-unnie is enjoying herself again for sure. Being alone with Yongsun-unnie."

 

"Of course she'll enjoy herself, Yerim-ah. They are lovers, that's expected."

 

"You really don't have an idea, Seulgi-unnie."

 

Yerim presses the doorbell of the apartment when they reached the front door. She presses the doorbell again and again because no one's opening the door.

 

"I told you, unnie. She's enjoying!"

 

The door opens and Yongsun with a swollen lips welcomed them. "Oh, it's you guys." Yongsun awkwardly said, slightly fixing her crumpled top.

 

Yerim smirked and gave a knowing look to Yongsun. Yongsun gave Yerim a wink and they entered her apartment.

 

"Surprise!" Moonbyul said but she's the one who really looked surprised because of the appearance of her two friends. Moonbyul's fixing her white long sleeves blouse.

 

"Oh, I'm surprised." Seulgi sarcastically said. "You really came, bud!" Moonbyul said and she hugged her friends.

 

"I don't want you to make Yongsun-unnie come." Seulgi utters innocently. The three of them coughs. Yongsun is glaring at Moonbyul. "What does it mean, bud? How can't you make Yongsun come if she lives here in this apartment where we are celebrating?"

 

Yerim laughed loudly, hearing Seulgi's words. She wants to feel pity because of her friend's cluelessness about that kind of things but she can't help herself. Seulgi is really funny.

 

"Come means the liquid Yongsun will squirt if she's satisfied on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter