Chapter 6

Mommy Says...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Momo hardly opened her eyes, seeing an unfamiliar ceiling differently from her bedroom. She tilted her head straight to right side, and saw the big tv and their reflection to it.

“Eh?” She exclaimed silently to herself, immediately looking down at the kid still soundly sleeping on her side.

“T-They are still here? Wait…” Momo then finally felt her whole body numb from sleeping on a bad position.

“Ouch… My body hurts.” She whines, hardly moving doing her best not to wake up Tzuyu. Then luckily, she succeeds from sitting up without waking up the baby. She sighs deeply, and traveled her eyes around.

“Where is she though, Ji- Jih- that acting CEO?” She hesitatingly asked herself. They already had decided for a first name call basis when they’re not at work but she still can’t get used to it. Jihyo has been comfortably calling her by her namethough.

She then widened her eyes as a thought runs into her mind. She instantly tried to stand though she lost her balance and fell on the floor, afraid that Jihyo slept on her not so good bedroom. But even so, she still continued to run on her room, seeing nothing but empty room. She sighs out of relief, was going to turn her back the living room but noticed something has changed.

“Why is this…” She entered fully, “Room so clean.” Seeing how clean and organized her bedroom is completely different on how she left it.

 She then noticed the two folded clothes on the bed, with a note sticker on it. She walks closer and took it…

“I left Tzuyu with you. This is her clothes for today. Don’t worry, she can take care of herself so you don’t need to help her take her bath and change her clothes.  See you at the building.” Momo scoffs, and then saw another piece of paper on top which she recognized her clothes.

“It’s a little bit cold, I think this outfit will suit for your practice today. Please try it on.” She scoffs again, “How can she decide on what clothes I should wear?” She complains, but smiling at the same time, looking on her favorite sweatsuits she only wears when she’s practicing on her own studio.

“We have the same styling, I think.” She commented, and then made her way outside to call the hotel staff to order food for breakfast. She needs to start early. Her schedule is actually tight today, they are finally going to teach  100 trainees the dance routine even before the real filming will start.

She was going for the telephone on the living but saw something on the dining’s table, she again decided to go for it.

“Did she cook breakfast for us?” Saying that while opening the food cover. She saw four food container boxes with a note on top of it again.

“Eat first. Tzuyu usually wakes up late and eat on the car. Don’t wake her up, she’ll get mad.” Momo chuckled, shakes her head and did sit down.

“At least she can prove that she still knows her daughter.” She commented, because all this time she thought Jihyo doesn’t know anything of Tzuyu after that allergy incident.

“So, this is mine.” She opens the lid on the container with her name on it. She also reads the other three remaining boxes. One for Tzuyu’s breakfast, another one with 'your lunch' note and another one with a 'if you just felt hungry' note.

She laughs out of it, “She may be noticed I ate a lot.” Muttering that before taking a big bite on her ready breakfast.

 

Momo took her time eating. She can’t lie, it’s delicious. She leans to her back feeling how full she is now. She smiles, genuinely happy.

“I hope I can eat breakfast like this every day.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhm…” Momo is currently trying to understand how she ended up on this situation again. “I thought we’re just going to have a dinner and talk about my decision.” Jihyo turned to Momo, while continuedly putting her apron.

“Right, we’re going to have dinner and talk about your decision, here in my house.” Jihyo confidently told her, making Momo speechless again for seconds.

“Then shall I say my decision already while you were cooking. I actually hate beating around the bush. I don’t want you, to hope anymore.” Momo said giving the clue of her decision, but Jihyo shaken her head, aren’t afraid of it actually.

“Not yet.” Momo raises her eyebrow, “I still haven’t told you my one last try to win you over.” now curious on what Jihyo is talking about.

“What is it then? Try me.” Momo challenged. So Jihyo took a deep breathe, readying herself for her one last chance. She walks towards Momo and sits across her, she looks directly confidently, making Momo a little bit disturbed by those gazes.

“I heard you’ve been living alone since you moved to Tokyo until now.” Jihyo started, and Momo can’t fully understand on how this start will supposed to change her mind.

“So?” She replied unamused.

“So why not live with us while you’re here in Korea?” Momo was stunned out of it, thinking maybe Jihyo is being funny offering her this suggestion to her.

“My house isn’t the biggest because there are only two of us living here, but it has three bedrooms on the second floor. One mine, one for Tzuyu and one is a guest room. All have their own bathrooms. There is also a playroom and one empty room. You can use it on whatever you want. Here in the first floor, I have cozy living room and have the best kitchen. Check the ref and it’s full of foods unlike your empty fridge on your hotel. I also have swimming pool behind-”

“Woah, woah…” Momo finally reacted, realizing Jihyo is really serious about this. “Stop there.” She told Jihyo, smiling but not really happy.

“Did you really think I would like to live here together with you and your daughter?” Thinking of it can already make her exhausted. “And you know I can just stay at the hotel so what’s the difference? And if I wanted in the first place, I can just buy a larger house here.” She said surely, but Jihyo just laughs out of it.

“Why will you bother buy a house if you’re just going to stay here for like another three months? Given how lazy you are?” Momo didn’t know if she’ll offended on that, but Jihyo didn’t said anything wrong actually.

“And I noticed how dirty your hotel room is. Is that even a place for a people to stay? I actually can’t understand, you can ask the hotel cleaner to clean it for you but it looks like you never done that soon you stayed there.” Now Momo felt a little offended, though Jihyo didn’t said anything wrong again actually.

“It’s because I don’t trust other people touching my stuffs. I don’t have good exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter