Chapter 5

Mommy Says...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jihyo is currently staring from the 9th floor outside the window at her office, arms crossed through her chest, deep thinking. She keeps sighing and hissing every minute.

It’s been five days, only two days left but she’s still not winning over Momo.

Actually, she thought it will be easy. Because her first impression of Momo is a childish person who only acts tough when she’s being accused. She did research on her. Learnt that Momo loves simple things like barbies and stuff toys.

 So, on the first day she sent dozens of it to her dance room. Her intel told her that Momo made an acceptable expression seeing her gifts. But then a text was sent to her in response from Momo, saying she can buy those stuffs too but she’ll take it anyway. She tried to persuade Momo with coffee’s every morning and buy her whole team a lunch and snacks too. But Jihyo never received feedbacks from Momo.

“Tsk. I even let her meet Rain and Hyoyeon whom she said her idols on one interview but it didn’t work at all.” Jihyo muttered loud her thoughts, gets really frustrated now. She’s losing ideas.

“Sana and her partner Mina told me just to give up too. They said nothings can make Momo excited anymore.” She sighs a deep one, almost there to give up.

“Mommy… where’s mommy?” Jihyo’s thoughts were stopped by those needy calls. She turned to her back and saw Tzuyu being teary, sitting helplessly on the floor. It's been like this everyday now. Tzuyu suddenly calling for her Mommy when she thought of it in the middle of her playing alone.

She approaches her daughter, head shaking.

“We can’t see her now. It’s already late baby.”

“But I want to meet mommy…” Tzuyu tears formed, sobbing.

And Jihyo can only sadly watch on her daughter, because it’s impossible for them to meet Momo at this time. She heard Momo left early today.

“Mommy! I want mommy!” She holds her daughter’s hand. She knew Tzuyu will throws tantrum again.

“You will be able to see Mommy tomorrow again baby, hmn? But not at this time, she already left. We’ll wait tomorrow like before, hmn?” She tried to explain as much as she can just like on how she has been doing for days…

“NO! I WANT MOMMY NOW! I WANT TO SEE HER NOW! I MISS HER! MOMMY! MOMMY…”

But this time, it’s looks like it’s not going to work on Tzuyu again. Jihyo’s broken heart is aching, seeing her daughter like this. She never seen Tzuyu being so sensitive like this before, showing and letting out severe emotions.

Tzuyu keeps shouting, crying. And Jihyo doesn't know what to say or to do anymore. She's already stressed out from her work, convincing Momo and now handling her daughter's special needs. This is too much for her to handle.

“TAKE ME TO MY MOMMY!!!” Tzuyu shouted last, only sniffing and sobbing now. So Jihyo thought Tzuyu had calm down. She tried to hug her to comfort her but she was shocked as her daughter gets violent to her, pushing her hard away making her completely sits on the floor.

“NO! I DON’T LIKE YOU! I WANT TO SEE MY MOMMY NOW!” Tzuyu stated, stunning her real mommy.

“TZUYU-AH!!!” And as a broken mother Jihyo couldn’t hold her temper anymore, raising her voice on her daughter.

She holds both of her daughter’s elbow and forced the kid to look at her.

“IF MOMMY SAYS TOMORROW, THEN  WE WAIT FOR TOMORROW! CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND!?” She madly yelled, scaring the now stunned Tzuyu, and shocking herself too as she realized what she had done.

She gasped, shaking her head on her daughter, wanted to apologize as soon but it’s not coming out on . Jihyo just saw how scared Tzuyu is by her from her eyes. And it's maybe the most painful thing she had witnessed in her entire life.

“I-It’s h-hurts…” Tzuyu muttered hardly on her stunned cries.

Realizing, Jihyo immediately let go her hard grips on her daughter’s arms. Tzuyu then runs fast on the back of the couch, hiding on her real mom.

“T-Tzuyu-ah…” Jihyo called silently following, but stops as she knows her daughter wouldn’t like to see her right now. “Ah— I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout on you.” Instead, she talks, finally apologizing while letting Tzuyu to hide from her.

“I-I hate you!”

Jihyo lost herself, hearing that from her own daughter. She couldn’t hold back her tears anymore, letting herself to drops on the floor.

“I hate you. Mommy is good, but you’re bad.”

Jihyo clenches her right hand so hard that is on her legs, while the other one is on , doing her best not to let any sobs to slip coz she doesn’t want her daughter to know she’s crying. She swallowed all her emotions…

“I’m sorry.” Succeeding to say that softly. “I’m really sorry. I’m wrong. But I’m trying. Give me a chance. I’ll be better, hmn? Please Tzuyu-ah. Don’t hide on me now...” She tried to persuade her daughter again, but it’s just pure of silence she heard.

Jihyo was about to give up, when…

“I want my mommy…” Tzuyu speaks again.

Jihyo grit her teeth, doesn’t know if this would be okay but she thought this is the only solution for now.

 

“Okay. I’ll take you to mommy.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhm? Am I seeing this right? That you and your daughter is currently standing in front of my hotel room, disturbing my rest?” Momo muttered unbelieved, staring unimpressed on the person in front of her. “I am not dreaming, right?”

“Mommy!!!” Tzuyu gave a big hug on Momo’s legs, and Momo can only stare on the kid for a second, sighing before she looks at the mother, questioning…

Jihyo forced a grin smile, stiffly nodding. “You are not.” Saying that to Momo who is clearly not happy at her response.

“Then I want this to be a dream Ms. Park. Bye bye.”

Momo was in the action of closing her door but Jihyo of course stops her, both now wrestling over the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter