Chapter 9

Mommy Says...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is a not so good chapter. I’m sorry in advance.

 

 

“I am really a fan of Momo. I love her so much so I joined this show after hearing she’s going to be one of the mentors. So, when she proposes to me after my performance, asking me to marry her? I think I couldn’t hear anything after that. My heart was really dancing in happiness that I couldn’t reply any to her. But now I think I can finally answer. Dance Mentor Myoi Momo! YES! I WILL MARRY—”

 

Jihyo couldn’t handle the cringe anymore so she shuts down the tv, throwing the remote somewhere there.

She irritatedly scoffed, “Gosh! What’s wrong with them? They even interviewed that bunny girl about that? It’s not even a big deal?” She complains, making a disgust face on herself.

Now, she is regretting the idea on watching this show. Didn't know this will just put her in a bad mood.

“But mom—” Jihyo instantly tilted her head on her side hearing little squeals, and saw Tzuyu already huffing seconds away from crying. “Mo- mommyyy!!!”

“Ow, right! Right!” Jihyo completely panicked, forgetting she was actually watching with her daughter. She thrown herself on the side couch where she throwed the remote. Searching for it a fast as she can before her baby goes in her wild tantrums again.

“I’m Sorry! I’m sorry baby! I’m looking for it! Here!” Jihyo managed to open the tv again, luckily Momo was in timing to be on the screen.

Jihyo was able to breathe properly again, sighing out of relief seeing her daughter stopping from crying just by seeing Momo on tv.

Jihyo seated properly again, now having some thoughts on her mind while watching her daughter. Before she’s really not scared of anything, but now the thought of her daughter crying or getting angry at her can already make her heart explode. She smiles, thinking maybe she’s really changing now. She’s getting more sensitive on her daughter’s emotions. She feels proud on herself by this improvement.

“When is mommy going to come home?” Tzuyu asking her that made her realized, that it’s actually late and it’s Tzuyu’s bedtime already. Thankfully it seems like the show just ended, so she can now suggest it to her daughter.

“I don’t know baby. She’s not replying on my text. She's really busy like she told you this morning. Maybe you should sleep already. Then tomorrow you’ll see her again, hm?” Jihyo suggested, but it is really visible that her daughter was sad about this.

This is the first actually. Since Momo stayed here at their house, Momo was always the one who puts Tzuyu to sleep.

“It’s okay baby. I can tell you stories too. I can also sing for you. I’m a great singer.” Tzuyu slightly looked up to her, eyes were a little looking forward though Tzuyu was trying to hide it away from her mommy. Actually, Jihyo knew Tzuyu is improving a lot too. 

Jihyo then kneels on the floor. Opens her arms for her baby to come to her and carry her to her bed. Tzuyu did, walks to her mommy and hugged on her.

Jihyo lift up Tzuyu, just then, the door opens on the entrance revealing the person they have been waiting.

“Mommyyy…” Tzuyu called out, that made Momo startled as soon as she heard that. She hardly smiles as a reply on both. 

“Why are you so late?” Jihyo asked approaching close to Momo for Tzuyu to welcome her.

“Work is tough. Mina is sick so I needed to fill her place.” Momo tiredly explains, taking Tzuyu from Jihyo and kiss the baby on the forehead. “Why are you still up baby? You should be sleeping already.”

“I watched you on tv mommy. And I am waiting for you to come home.” Tzuyu take a proper look on Momo after saying that. There she saw Momo hardly opening her eyes, obviously tired. “Mommy, are you so tired?” So, the baby can't help but be worried. Tzuyu is a smart one after all.

“Hmn…” Momo hums softly. Even Jihyo who was looking at her too can see how look exhausted she is.

“I want to sleep already.” Momo admitted, but gets startled when she felt Tzuyu moving away from her, actually leaning for her real mommy to catch her. Jihyo immediately took Tzuyu from Momo seeing those unexpected actions.

“You should sleep mommy.” Tzuyu ordered as soon as Jihyo got her. 

Momo and Jihyo looks at each other, felt so overwhelmed to the fact that Tzuyu is still a little kid but can already understand what Momo needs right now.

“How about you? Don’t you want me to put you to sleep first?” Momo asked patting the child’s head, making sure she is not disappointing the child tonight.

Tzuyu then shaken her head to her, smiling so wide, reassuring.

“You can sleep already mommy, and I will too.” Tzuyu muttered, tilted her head and look at Jihyo. “She said she’ll sing for me.” Jihyo’s eyes widened a little, before she looks at Momo, smilingly nodding.

“Really? Then, can I really sleep and go to my room already?”

“Hmn!” Tzuyu nodded, pushing Momo away making Jihyo hold on tight to her daughter, afraid they will both lose balance.

“Okay, okay baby.” Luckily even though Momo was really sleepy, she still has her reflexes to help on Jihyo to support on Tzuyu too. She made Tzuyu hugged Jihyo. And for Jihyo's case, it felt like Momo was hugging her too affecting her, gulping nervously though it just lasts a second.

“Thank you, baby. Sleep now too. Good night.” Momo bid with her goodbye kiss on Tzuyu's forehead, and it made Jihyo more nervous as they faces got close to each other too. Jihyo swear she didn't know what is happening her to her right now. She didn't even noticed Momo was already walking on the stairs making her way upstairs.

Jihyo shook her mind, was going to walk up too when she noticed the dining with a ready served food she made earlier.

“Wait! Have you eaten though?” She asked, slightly shouting before Momo could completely go.

“I ate with my team.” Momo answered without stopping, vanishing on their sight.

Jihyo sighs, wouldn’t lie that she’s disappointed.

‘Atleast ask me back too. I haven’t eaten yet because of that stupid promise. Didn’t even tried to text me, I waited too you know?’ She really wants to say this, but knew this isn’t the time for this.

“Will you sing let it go for me?” Jihyo innocently tilted her head to Tzuyu, chuckles cause her daughter’s request of a song is really tough.

“O…kay? If that’s what you want, princess.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Momo was almost there to be taken away by her dreams, when suddenly someone knocks loud from her door.

She tried to ignore it, as what she said earlier is clear. She really wants to sleep and she’s too tired, doesn’t really have an inch strength to entertain someone right now.

“It’s open!” But then she shouted out of her temper, already had enough with the noisy knocks.

She hardly opened her eyes after hearing the door creaking, seeing it is Jihyo she closed her eyes again. It's still good it is not Tzuyu actually. She thought the kid can't sleep.

“Why? I said I want to sleep already.” Momo still lazily asked on that wanted to sleep already state.

“Just wanted to check you. Just so you know, I just cleaned your room again today so I thought I should know how you turn your room into a garbage room overnight.” Jihyo started her complains, hands crossing while eyes travel around the room. Momo stayed on silence though, really wanted to have her peaceful night already.

Jihyo thought unexpectedly nothing is messy tonight, but then saw Momo’s bag on the floor under the cabinet, open, and stuffs inside scattered on the floor.

“Your bag! Is it so hard to put it on top of this cabinet? It’s just literally beside the floor where you put it.” Jihyo nagged going in there, annoyingly cleaning up the mess Momo created.

“Yah!” And as soon as Jihyo fixed Momo’s bag she noticed another one right away. “Why are you still wearing your shoes in your bed? Do you want me to change your bedsheets again!? I swear! You’re worse than Tzuyu!” She raised her voice directly going for Momo to remove it.

“Stop it.” But Momo saying that then made her stop from walking. Momo groans, sitting up while massaging her forehead. She hardly opens her eyes, and removed the shoes by herself.

“I am not kidding when I said I am tired.” Momo let her shoes drop on the floor, directly looking at Jihyo. “I need to rest. My head is aching and my whole-body hurts. If you’re just here to nag me then just go out, please…” She seriously told Jihyo, intensely warning her before she gets back to her bed.

Jihyo on the other hand where just stunned on her spot, guilty. She wants to go as per Momo’s request, but also doesn’t want to.

“Ah— I’m sorry.” She apologizes, proceed on what she was going to do earlier. She gets the shoes on the floor, and then goes to store it on Momo’s shoe rack.

“Actually, I’m just worried you’ll sleep like that.” Jihyo finally admitted.

“Like what?”

She's just really worried on Momo knowing she's too tired to take care of herself and might really just sleep as soon as she lays to her bed.

“Like that. Dirty.” So even though she knew she would disturb Momo, she still came  to atleast remind Momo to not just sleep.

“If you can’t take a shower then at least change your clothes. You’re still wearing what you wore while dancing with sweat. And you still have your make-up on. Do you want to damage your skin?” And Jihyo wouldn’t help it. She’s a mother, nagging is part of her already.

Momo gets Jihyo’s point now. But still, she doesn’t have any strength to do that right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter