Chapter 17

Mommy Says...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story was in my dead list already. Meaning I don’t have plan to continue anymore but then my wattpad readers keeps bugging me to continue this. So, maybe just think of this chapter as my Christmas gift. lol

 

♡♡♡

 

 

“I’m taking Tzuyu now.”

Jeongyeon was surprised seeing Momo this early in front of her door house. Jihyo never said about this, so she’s taken aback for a while.

“C-Come in.  Didn’t you have work for today? Jihyo said she’s gonna fetch Tzuyu later before dinner.” She said while walking, and Momo immediately replied with a head shaking, smiling lightly.

“I don’t have work today and I’m just gonna text Jihyo about this. I plan to take Tzuyu to Zoo. She’s been wishing for that last week. Where is she now?” Momo asked looking around before she sits down on the couch.

Jeongyeon though was aware about Momo. She heard about it by Mina. So, she’s having a second thought if she can really give Tzuyu now.

“She’s upstairs. We’re playing before you came. Wait here for a while. I’m gonna call her down.” Jeongyeon said rushing up. In the end she knew Momo’s gonna take care Tzuyu better than her actually.

When Jeongyeon left, Momo then took that chance to text Jihyo, informing about her plan to take Tzuyu with her.

“Mommy­~” Soon Momo sent the message she heard Tzuyu, running fast on the stairs.

“Eh!? Don’t run, just walk!” Momo slightly shouted in concern, and immediately runs to come closer to Tzuyu, hugs and carry the baby up.

“Mommy, you’re here!” Tzuyu happily muttered not forgetting to kiss her second mom a kiss. Momo giggled, giving back the kiss Tzuyu given her.

“Shall we go to the zoo?” She asked, gaining a nonstop nod witg eyes sparkling in too much excitement from Tzuyu. Momo chuckled at Tzuyu’s adorable reaction. She then excuses them to Jeongyeon, and carry Tzuyu until arriving to her car. She madeTzuyu sit at the backseat, put seatbelts, now checking it twice for safety.

Momo was just doing that when she suddenly halted, noticing how Tzuyu were suddenly staring at her intensely.

“W-Why?” She questioned awkwardly and got surprised, when Tzuyu all of a sudden reached her cheeks with both of her little hands.

“I missed you mommy.” Momo widened her eyes, heart beating sadly especially seeing how Tzuyu told her that with a longing eye. “Are you okay now mommy?”  Momo coughs, looks away covering or more like her whole face. She, almost cried in front of a baby. She forgot, Tzuyu has always been capable of understanding every situation. She felt guilty. These days she’s been dealing with herself that she forgot about Tzuyu.

Momo holds back her tear, gulping her emotions before she smilingly faced Tzuyu again.

“Hmn.” Momo hummed, nodding. “I’m better now.” She stated holding both of Tzuyu’s hand that is on her cheeks.

“I’m sorry. I promise. I’ll…” Momo tried not to. She really did but before she knows it, her tears were already falling and Tzuyu, were already wiping it for her, silently, without questioning Momo why like she already knew the answer.

“Tzuyu-ah, I promise I won’t take my eyes away from you from now on. I’ll…” Momo thought maybe she will be lying by this… “be the mother you dreamed of.” Coz it’s more like she’ll be, the mother she always dreams she had.

 

Momo wasn’t aware of the truth, but Momo’s clever enough to know that her mom wasn’t fond of her. She’s still young, but she can already tell her mom usually avoids looking at her, and how her mom’s smiles felt so forced and sad every time. But even by knowing this much, Momo still loves her mom more than anyone.

Until one day, Momo finally made her mom to look at her, differently like usual, like a mother who’s really proud to her daughter. Momo felt so overwhelmed seeing her mom smiling, genuinely that time. It was the day, Momo first dances for a school event with other kids. Since then, Momo learned how to dance with a passion to make her mom watch her. She succeeds by doing so, becoming the best dancer of their school until she turned thirteen.

But it wasn’t enough. Momo has made up her mind. She’s going to be the best dancer in the world, make her mom proud even more. But before that she died. Momo’s mom died, and she barely started with her plan.

It was… a devastating lost for Momo already until…

“Stop drinking alcohol if you can’t control yourself! You just got our family name in trouble again, son!”

Momo heard outside her grandpa’s office. It was her dad, getting lectured again tonight. This wasn’t new. Her dad, has always been like this ever since her mom died.  Her family’s relationship wasn’t that strong, but there’s one thing Momo was sure, her dad, has always been in love with her mom.

Momo turned back to retreat, thought on talking to her grandpa tomorrow instead since now is a bad timing actually.

“You did not even consider that tomorrow is your wife’s 1st death anniversary.” But that made Momo stops, tears immediately formed. Even her, forgot about it.  Momo’s tears are about to fall, until she heard her dad suddenly laughing out loud.

“Why would I bother to consider her, she’s dead!” It made her feel so dumbfounded. She knew her dad was drunk but laughing and saying that to her dead mother is too much for her to take. It made her so mad, wanted to smack her dad that just for once.

“Why would we even care about her now?” She clenched her fist hard, whole body shaking out of anger before she turned around almost there opening the door…

“She killed herself!” But hearing that from her dad made her frozen. “Why do you think she did that dad? Was I a bad husband? I loved her. And she knew that!” Momo was too stunned, staring close at the door she was going to open just now.

“Ah… was it really because of our daughter?” Momo’s tears had back outs, “Yeah, because I made her pregnant when she was about to debut. She thinks because of Momo, her dream on becoming an idol and the best dancer was stopped even though I told her many times she could always continue her dream if she wanted to. That I will always support her even that means we're going to be secret." But Momo’s heart keeps beating, only in pain.

“I should’ve known. When Momo started to dance, I noticed her change. I thought it was because she’s happy Momo got her talent. That someone can continue her dream now but no, it was actually because she thinks Momo will be able to stand in her own feet without a mother anymore.”

Momo’s head keeps shaking, bit her own hand to stop herself from letting out the sound of her hard breathing. They might hear her, that’s what she’s thinking right now because still, she doesn’t want to believe this. They said her mom died by a heart disease. She always believed on that and now, knowing this is too much for her to take.

“All that time sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter