Chapter 7

Mommy Says...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina is being astonished watching Momo storytelling right now. If she can record this on her phone, she already done that. It’s been so long since she last saw Momo talking about someone like this again.

“And yesterday, eh? Is it yesterday or the other day?” Mina can only smile at Momo thinking so hard on what she is wanting to say.

“Anyway, I was trying to record my finished choreography for one of the songs for the show, so I asked her to only watch on me corner and promised her we’ll play later after. But I keep on making mistakes so I need to repeat again and again. I thought she gone tired waiting on me so she left the room. But times passed I got worried about her. I immediately go downstairs and was really surprised seeing what she was doing.” Momo looks at Mina, wanting her to asked the question so Mina can’t help but chuckled.

“So… What she was doing?” Mina knows she need to get along so she asked anyway.

“You won’t believe it.” Momo gasped, wearing an expression of amazement. “I saw tons of packaged food on the floor and she was placing it one by one the table. I was baffled at first.” Momo was even using her body language while telling her story. “I then asked her how did she get those and she answered me she ordered it for me because I look tired and exhausted from dancing. She’s really the sweetest kid’s ever, right? And you know what’s funny?” Again, Momo gave Mina an expected look, waiting for a response.

Mina teased at first, not saying anything seeing Momo’s eyes widening talking to her that she needs to asked a question for her to continue… “Okay… What’s funny?” Mina gives up from teasing, smiling so wide on Momo’s relieved sighs.

“Okay, the funny thing is while eating, I suddenly wondered on how she paid it all. I thought maybe she asked her mom. But asking her, she shows me a credit card she was hiding from her pocket the whole time. She has those playful grins on her face that made me confused. Then it turns out she stole my credit card from my wallet and when I saw the bill, I lost 200$ just for foods. I think she’s becoming like me now.” Momo uncontrollably laughs after finishing her story, she’s even holding her stomach from too much happiness probably imagining those moments again right now.

Mina was enjoying the sight, admiring this so much that…

“If this continues, you’re going to dance as happily as like this again.” She accidentally muttered loud her thoughts. That then made Momo stops, and looks at her confused.

“What did you say?” asking because she actually didn’t hear it clearly.

Mina sighs out of relief. She’s actually afraid. She doesn’t want to pressure and put Momo in a difficult situation because they wanted her to back on her old self again. They did that before, and it fails badly. Right now, she’s okay with this.

“N-Nothing.” She denied, smiling reassuring. “I said it looks like you’re really enjoying babysitting Ms. Park’s daughter now.” And tell something else to change the topic.

Momo on the other hand tried to think on Mina’s comment, a smile unconsciously plastered from her face.

“I am.” Admitting her honest feeling. “Have you seen how adorable she is? No one will resist her.” Mina nodded in glad, and then remembers that there is still another person that is involved to this Momo’s changed.

“How about Ms. Park then?” She directly asked, wonder how the CEO Momo has doubting is doing in Momo’s life now. But Momo wrinkled her forehead, not really getting Mina’s sudden question to her.

“Jihyo? What about her?” Momo asked, completely lost. Mina thought on not to asked anymore, because on Momo’s response it’s clear already.

“What do you think about her?” But also thought maybe she need to make sure too.

“Her?” Momo scoffs confusedly. “Nothing. Why will I think about her?” And Mina saw how honest that comment is. Now she’s certain. Jihyo, is really not part on how Momo is acting right now.

“Ah… You’re asking if how is she as a mother?” Momo has suddenly come up with this, so Mina made no choice and stiffly nodded.

Momo hissed for so long, on deep thoughts. “Well, she’s just a workaholic single mother, I guess?” She started to that fact that everyone knows actually. “Even she’s in the house, you won’t see her going out on her home office there. She only goes out when it’s dinner because she needs to cook for me as a promise. She’s always serious. Sometimes I get scared at her just standing or seating on her office. She’s really not a good mom. And she’s saying she wanted Tzuyu to get better by that?” Momo was really disappointed, but knew she can’t force Jihyo to stop from working. And right now, she only cares about the child, and she’s doing her job as she’s told.

Mina was about to share her thoughts about this, but Momo’s phone buzzed, and startled her when Momo had violently stood up from her seat. In a complete shock.

“Why?” Mina asked…

“I forgot! I promised Tzuyu that we’re going to watch Barbie movies later exactly 6pm.” Mina then looks at her clock on the corner then hearing that. Gets confused.

“But it’s just 4 in the afternoon Momo. You still have two hours and you’re worrying like that already?” Mina informs Momo who is already fixing her stuffs.

“But I will be needing to set up the movie on her room and buy us foods too. Hehe. I emptied their fridge actually. So, bye bye. I need to go.” Momo runs toward her door entrance to go…

“Yah! Aren’t you’re going to wait for Sana first? Sana’s just changing her clothes on her room!” Momo stops for seconds, shaking her head to Mina.

“Next time! Say hi to her for me.” And just like that Momo has gone from hotel room. Mina can only scoffs really amazed on Momo.

“She’s really turning into a mommy. I never pictured this before.” Commenting while standing up from her bed and goes towards her kitchen to get some coffee.

Minutes later then she heard her doorbell so she already knew it’s Sana. She opens the door and as a hyper friend of them…

“MOMORING….” Sana shouted while entering… “I passed by on a chicken restaurant while coming home and I thought of you so I brought some.” Excitedly and boastfully showing two plastics of chicken box, to no one.

“Eh?” Sana stands up confused, “Momo?” Slowly turning her head to the owner of hotel room she ignored just now.

“Sorry to say but...” Mina walk close to Sana, snatching those chickens away from Sana’s hand. “But she’s not here anymore.”

“Eh!!!?” Sana exclaimed really disappointed. She followed Mina on the kitchen then stamping her feet like a mad kid. “Already? But I haven’t seen nor talked to her for like five days straight. When I visited you guys on your dance room she’s always out of nowhere or staying at Jihyo’s office playing with her daughter.” Sana complains, while Mina giggles on Sana’s frustrations.

“Why? Acting like a neglected friend and you’re missing her already?” Mina teasingly asked, and gains a total head shaking.

“Of course not.” Sana confidently denied, making Mina giggles while shaking her head. “What I’m missing is she hasn’t told me everything on what’s going on inside her new home. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter