wip: chain of love snippet

11tcr
Please log in to read the full chapter

Serena found herself in a greenery sort of world although she wore a gray tabby cat onesie. She peered down and although it was cute she wasn't feeling it. She thought of a different animal and soon enough her previous cat onesie turned into a red panda one. Serena smiled while observing her woodsy and refreshing surrounding. The grass beneath her feet felt soft to the touch and not at all spike-like or itchy in real life. The air was clear and cool against her face while the area was mainly surrounded by trees as high as the sky.  She wondered if this was like last time, but no music played overhead.

She quickly thought of a song and a mellow beat flowed around from somewhere. Serena casually began walking wondering what this place had to offer. The music she had chosen changed and it played another one instead. She frown, but let it be. There was no real reason to go back and forth if her choice of song was gonna be replaced a second later. She breathed in the crisp fresh air and relished in the solace the outside scenery gave her. A few seconds later Serena thought of having a roaming buddy and shortly afterward a real life panda poofed alongside her. Serena gushed at the adorable critter while petting its head.

The animal instantly warmed up to her and demanded more pets. Serena conjured some food for the red panda and fed the items to it. The pair played with one another a little bit longer although Serena wondered about this dream world. She knew it wasn't hers as hers usually consisted of the other realms of her life or of an unknown man that kept reminding her to not forget something. She still had no idea what she was supposed to remember, but as of right she was just vibing with life without a worry except for Melanie. For Serena, her sister would always be in her thoughts.

Too busy with the furry friend of hers, Serena wasn't aware that another figure appeared in their own onesie just so

Please log in to read the full chapter