Ang Waiting Shed

Sofia by Clairo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kasalakuyan naming inaayos ang bag namin ni Wendy dahil tapos na ang klase at uwian na.

 

"Hey,Seul are you planning on joining any of the sports? Im planning on joining the table tennis eh." She asked while fixing her bag.

 

I totally forgot about that.

 

"Probably not, Wends. You know me naman i dont like engaging with sports and stuff like that". I answered while putting my last notebook into ny bag.

 

She just gave me a meh look. She looks slightly disappointed by my answer. She put in the remaining books onto her bag and carried it.

 

Hindi ba siya sasabay sa akin?

 

"Hey, Wends." I called her "Hindi ka muna ba sasabay sa akin?" I asked her as we walk outside our classroom into the hallways of the grade 8 building.

 

"Baka hindi muna, Seul. Pakisabi hindi muna ako makakasabay may try,-outs for table tennis eh." She answered.

 

"Do your best, Wends. I'll always be here and support you" i exclaimed. Wendy has been my life or die friend. She is my true blue.

 

I gave her a thumbs up..

 

"Fighting, Wends! I know you could do this" 

 

She just gave me a small chuckle and a pat on the shoulder. Then we bid our goodbyes as she walked into the quadrangle area and i into the gates of the school.

 

When i started looking around i notice different types of people. 

 

Some of them are going home by groups, some are by pair mostly couples talaga toh eh, And some are like me.

 

"SEULGI MAY!!" 

 

Is someone calling for me?

 

"HOY SEULGI MAY! FAMOUS KA BA!?"

 

Yup. Someone's definitely calling me 

 

I slowly looked behind my back clutching the strap of my backpack tightly. When i saw who it was i heaved i relief sigh.

 

It's just Yeri.

 

I noticed that behind her was their circle of friends. Joy and Nayeon linking arms while talking about something. Roseann eating ice scramble. President was busy fiddling with her phone and you. I was shocked that you weren't with your "M.U" . You were looking at me intently like i did something wrong.

 

Why are you looking at me like that? Did i do something?

 

"HOY SEULGI MAY!"  Yeri shouted. I suddenly felt a slap on my shoulder.

 

This girl is really violent.

 

"Ano kailangan mo, Yeri?" I asked. 

 

"Grabe ka naman, Seulgi May porket tinawag ka lang may kailangan na agad". She faked a hurt expression, holding her chest.

 

"Gusto ka lang namin sabayan, Seul. Ang lungkot mo tignan eh" She explained w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter