Ang sudden home invasion (3)

Sofia by Clairo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We just stood there silent. No one daring to talk after her sudden outburst.

 

She was calmed down. With her head was still buried on my chest. I can sense that she doesn't want me to see her state. 

 

What the hell happened?

 

I took the initiative to place my hands on her shoulder and gave it a soft squeeze.

 

She looked up at my face after i did that. Her eyes were quite puffy and her nose resembling Santa's famous reindeer "Rudolf".

 

"Joohyun?' i questioned not letting go of her shoulders. "Are you okay?"

 

She just gave me a little nod and tried to get my hands off her shoulder.

 

I immediately stopped her, instead i placed my hands on her lower back and pulled her closer to me. She was stunned for a moment but did reciprocatemy actions.

 

"Let's just stay like this for a little while, Joohyun" i pleaded. Putting my head on the crook of her neck. Getting emotional because of what she said.

 

"What about the others,Seulgi?" She asked while tightening our "hug". We stood there hugging in our bathroom.

 

"Please,Joohyun." I begged.

 

Why do i want to not end this little moment shared between us.

 

I just felt her nod and made our hugged tighter as if she also don't want this moment to end.

 

What is wrong with me?

--------------------------

We both exited the bathroom. Not exchanging any words after what happened. We got in into my room and saw our friends still engrossed with the film.

 

I immediately went to president's side and took my seat not bothering to looked back at Joohyun.

 

Baka ma-awkwardan na siya sa ginawa mo,Seulgi May.

 

President must've noticed yung kunot ko sa noo.

 

"Are you okay,Seul?" She asked while looking at me worriedly 

 

I just gave her a nod still worried about what happened in the bathroom earlier.

 

She placed her head on my shoulder and proceeded to watch the movie.

 

I suddenly felt anxious because of that.

 

"I wish i was her instead" 

 

.

 

I couldn't do anything so i just let President do it. I felt uneasy as if i can't let anyone see us in this state.

 

Malapit na din naman matapos yung movie eh.

 

I look at the person infront of us.

 

She looked beautiful.

 

It's so unfair.

 

"Hey, President" i called the girl beside me.

 

"Yes,Seul?" .she asked bringing her head up so that she could look at me

 

"Did something happen between you and Joohyun? These past few days i noticed that you guys were at each other's throats" i told her. Because whenever i see them or when they interact its as if forced unlike before na they were really close and genuine.

 

She smiled and shooked her head as an answer.

 

"It's nothing,Seul. Its just something between us two. I already made it clear to her." She explained while bringing her head onto my shoulder again.

 

"Clear what?" I asked.

 

"I'll tell you soon, Seul" she said while gently hooking our fingers together and bringing it on her lap. Her thumb caressing my hand.

 

---------------------

After the movie ended they decided that on going home.

 

"Una na kami,Seul. Naabala pa ata namin tulog mo." Pabirong sabi ni Joy while putting powder on her face na hiningi niya kay Nayeon.

 

"It's okay,Joy nag enjoy naman ako kasi lagi na mukha ni Wendy nakikita ko". Sabi ko.

 

"SEULGI MAY!?" sigaw ni Wendy.

 

Lahat na lang kami ay nagtawanan maliban kay Joohyun. Napatingin na lang ako sa kanya at nahuli ko siyang nakatitig sa akin.

 

Kung dati ay tumitingin na ako palayo na para bang ako ay may kasalanan this time tinitigan ko din siya.

 

Her eyes.

 

They were filled with something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter