Ang Overpriced egg sandwich

Sofia by Clairo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Parehas namin nairaos ni Joohyun ang ginawa naming Travel Brochure medyo napabilib pa nga ang T.A sa designs and other amenities na pinaglalagay ni Joohyun.  Hindi na naman pinag-usapan ni Joohyun yung nangyari. We treated it as something that shouldn't be taken seriously or maybe its just me. Sina President Jennie naman ay ngayon din matatapos ang kanilang program for their quarterly girl scout activities.

 

Problema naman namin ngayon ang quarterly exams. I'm pretty sure na magrereview kami ni Wendy. Should i invite president Jennie too? Speaking of President Jennie im amazed by her consistency. Updates, foods and messages/calls galore are given to me. Pero there's also Joohyun.

 

Lately, Joohyun has been more showy? She tends to send me good morning and good night messages as well as the well known message "Kumain ka na?" to me. 

 

Tatlong buwan na pala pero ang dami nang pinapagawa na peta sa amin. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

"WAZZUP MADLANG PIPOL!!!' sigaw ng kilalang-kilala ko na boses. Finally may katabi na ulit ako. Halos lahat ng atensyon ay napukaw dahil sa sigaw ni Lisa. 

 

"Seulgiiiii" tawag niya sa akin habang inaayos na ang bag. Kasama niya na din si Wendy. I looked back and saw Nayeon entering with the others clearly talking about something.

 

Where is she?

 

"Where's president?" i asked. Nayeon is already here along with the others. 

 

"Hindi din namin alam. Kanina naman kasama namin siya." Wendy butted in as her eyes scanned the room looking for our class president as well.

 

Suddenly, a loud echoes of cheer can be heard as the guys that joined the boys scouts entered. I couldn't help but smile.

 

And then lastly Bogum and president finally entered. 

 

They look good together.

 

President must have noticed that my attention was on her. She stopped just behind my seat. 

 

She's here.

 

Feline eyes that changes depending on her mood.

 

Her gummy smile that only shows when you do something cute.

 

Just her presence in general is already making me feel ecstatic.

 

"Hi" She greeted me with that cute gummy smile of hers. She suddenly rubbed my chin just like she does with their pets. After that, she just walked towards her seat, not even waiting for me to greet her back. I saw how Nayeon looked at Joohyun after that, but Joohyun seemed unbothered by it.

 

My attention was back again at President Jennie whose currenly typing on her phone.

 

I suddenlt felt a buzzed at the pocket of my skirt. I opened my phone and looked at the text that came from President Jennie.

 

President Jennie:

Let's talk later 

 

I looked at her and was suprised that she was already staring at me. She seems to be anticipating for my answer. i mouthed a silent "sure".

----------------------------------------

"What would you look like, Seulgi?"  And now we're in the canteen with the the other year levels with President Jennie right infront of me and her hand that is currently holding mine.

 

"Whatever you choose na lang Preside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter