Ang Intrams (Wendy's Match)

Sofia by Clairo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Thursday today and here i am in our school's quadrangle with Lisa, Jisoo ,Jeongyeon and the heathers. Many year levels were here too and the place is a bit crowded for my liking. I saw Wendy sitting on a chair her face showing a little bit of nervousness. 

 

Jeongyeon Brooke Yoo Siya yung partner ni Nayeon noong science reporting namin. A very easygoing person. She always go with the flow and don't really pressure herself that much in academics but that doesn't mean na she's a slacker like Bogum and some of his friends. 

 

"Maybe we should go to Wendy's side muna. Kailangan niya ata eh"  Nayeon said while trying her best not to punch the people who keep pushing her forward.

 

"Agree ako diyan gurl. Pede ba wag niyo ako itulak!?" Sigaw ni Yeri sa mga taong nasa likod. Nakita ko naman ang pagkagulat at pagkatakot sa mga mukha nila.

 

I just laughed at her expression because like Nayeon she's just stopping herself from fighting the lower year level because they kept pushing us.

 

We did our best to go through the variety of crowds. Sweaty bodies because of the overcrowded place. Mixture of breaths and more. And when we finally got close to our grade 8 table tennis athlete, we immediately sent our support. Wendy's face now a little bit relaxed unlike before.

 

"Kaya mo yan Vice president! Nandito lang kami baka hindi mo kami makita sa dami ng tao pero nandito kami" Lisa said while smiling and encouraging our Wendy.

 

"Thank you guys ha." She sighs " I needed that talaga maraming salamat sa inyo" She said.

 

I went to her side and gave her a side hug while patting her head. A gesture that we always do whenever we need support and assurance from each other.

 

"You can do this,Wends. Winner or not I'll treat you sa tusok-tusok sa labas ng campus all you can eat tusok-tusok." I said while letting go of our hug.

 

"Students please go back to your respective places and year levels." One of the event organizers announced in our stage. " The match between the Grade 7 and Grade 8 table tennis girls is about to start"

 

We sent Wendy our goodbyes. All of us sent our support to Wendy and went back to our place where we could see the match.

 

"Para makita ng lahat. Sit down na lang." We were now trying to seat. I almost sat but then i noticed how some of the guys whom i noticed were wearing white tshirts at the back where they are seated are just waiting for Joohyun to sit down.She was the only one who was wearing a skirt She was about to sit down when i stopped her.

 

Grade 10? Diba sa kabilang side sila? 

 

"Joohyun at Yeri dito na lang kayo sa harap ko, may space pa naman" i said while moving back to make space for her.

 

She went to my side bowing her head a little bit because some of the year levels were already sitting down and waiting for the match to start.

 

I looked at the guys at the back and saw how their faces went from snickering to disappointed.

 

s.

 

She went to my front and sat down but not before i gave her my handkerchief.

 

She looked back at me bewildered.

 

"You could use that uhmmm" i scratched my nape. "You're wearing a skirt kasi". I continued

 

She had agape and took my handkerc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter