Ang Girl Scouts

Sofia by Clairo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#MOVEireneMOVE

 

President Jennie told me everything. She told me everything that I wanted to know about her past. The vices that she committed, among other things, as well as her and Bogum.

 

They had a past.

 

She reassured me that it was not even serious to begin with. 

 

"We were both young. I'm pretty sure he knew it wasn't going to last either." I remember her telling me that.

 

 

"Excused daw po muna sa mga nakalista po sa girl scouts" tawag ng isang student body. Nawala sa isip ko ang mga sinabi sa akin ni President Jennie.

 

Nagsitayuan naman ang iba sa aming kaklase. Kasama sina Wends, President Jennie and our other friends.

 

President Jennie looked at me and i just gave her a sincere smile.

 

I still couldn't process what happened to us during recess sa quadrangle.

 

 

Damn it.

 

Get it together, Seulgi May.

 

I cringed as i remember that i just stood there in shocked as she confessed to me. I didn't know what to say.

 

Good thing that she noticed that 

 

"I'm not forcing you to give me an answer soon, I just wanted you to know that.Its getting hard na din kasi to contain it". She said while giving her signature gummy smile.

 

I felt someone tap my shoulder, and that made me stop rethinking yesterday's events.

 

It was Roseann.

 

"Wendy said na ako muna daw substitute niya" She said while putting her things into Wendy's chair and proceeded to sit there.

 

I couldn't help but release a chuckle.

 

Sira ka talaga Wends.

 

I roamed my eyes and noticed that a few of my classmates were changing their seats because we were allowed to do so, but what confused me was Joohyun remained firmly seated.I thought she was going to go with Roseann.

 

its just us three all our other friends join the boy scout and girl scouts.

 

"And probably someone asked me to guard you as well" she added while writing on her notebook

 

I alreay knew who it was.

 

"President Jennie?" I answered. She stopped and looked at me as if asking how did i know.

 

"She finally did  it?" She asked shocked evident to her face as went a little agape.

 

"Confessed? She did" , talking about this makes me flustered.

 

It was President Jennie Ruby Kim who would even guess na may gusto siya sa akin? I always thought that she was unreachable. And im just me the kid who likes anime.

 

That was a little too exaggerated but still.

 

"Wow" the only thing she replied while facing at front mirroring my posture.

 

"I mean I know na she's going to confess but I didn't know na it's this soon" , that made me arch my eyebrow and turned my attention on her.

 

"I guess she was threatened na but don't tell her na i said that" she also looked at me. Her eyes were begging as if she wasn't allowed to share that information with me.

 

I smiled at her.

 

"I won't".

 

"Kaya naman pala nag-aaway na yung dalawa. Cute mo nga naman" .

 

---------------------------

 

Sinamahan ako ni Roseann para pumunta sa quadrangle para bisitahin sina Wendy na ngayon ay inoorient na sa mga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter